Do you dream in color?

I'm wondering whether anyone out there has any unusual dream experiences to share. Do you dream in color? Or in a foreign language? Do you have repetitive dreams, or dreams that take you traveling?

I have had a grand total of 1 black and white dream. When I was six. Most of my dreams are either my city getting nuked, myself fighting in a modern war, or me serving as a Roman Legionnaire on the Gallican front under Julius Caesar. My other dreams usually involve me talking to my fiancée (and nothing else).
Not sure if I should be concerned about the war dreams because
A. I thoroughly enjoyed them.
B. Many of my dreams have ended up as truth later.

sounds like you have cool dreams

i have a reoccurring dream

sometimes it is more detailed other times not very detailed at all

but the theme is usually about the same

i seem to be a fur trader or something in the late 1700s

i think around the great lakes area

i am always walking through a birch forest in the winter

i have a Kentucky long rifle in my right hand

the snow is a foot or so deep

it is a bright sunshiny day but cold

so cold the snow squeaks as i walk through it

i have a flask around my neck with warm red wine in it

and a hat made from a cougar skin

i always seem to be content

--LOL

I'm wondering whether anyone out there has any unusual dream experiences to share. Do you dream in color? Or in a foreign language? Do you have repetitive dreams, or dreams that take you traveling?

I have had a grand total of 1 black and white dream. When I was six. Most of my dreams are either my city getting nuked, myself fighting in a modern war, or me serving as a Roman Legionnaire on the Gallican front under Julius Caesar. My other dreams usually involve me talking to my fiancée (and nothing else).

--LOL

That's pretty detailed. Any idea what it might mean? A previous incarnation, perhaps?

--LOL

That's pretty detailed. Any idea what it might mean? A previous incarnation, perhaps?

i have no idea what it means

but it feels as if i am there at the time

I dream in color, and oftentimes, I have the power to take my dreams in the direction I want them to go in, provided I am aware I am dreaming. Sometimes you know, other times you don't. You can wake yourself up when you want to leave the dream.
I can dream about what I want to dream about, too.

My dreams are also quite boring, at least, I assume they are because I can never remember them!

There is an infallible method of testing if you are dreaming.

Simply look at anything that has writing on it, read it, look away, then look back. If you are dreaming the writing will have changed when you look away.

I have had dreams like that. Writing changes. Or an object changes. Didn't realise it meant you were dreaming, though, weirdly.

I haven't had a dream with flying or changing writing since I was in 3rd Grade or so. My dreams seem pretty legit, and I can never tell I am dreaming while in them.

--LOL

Least you don't enjoy killing people in your dreams.

Had a dream last night. I was a tactician of some sort planning a battle for a group of rebels somewhere in the Rockies. Colorado, I think it was. I seem to be dreaming of such things more and more frequently these days...

One of the strangest dreams I have had was about a girlfriend I had not seen in quite a while. we had just lost touch with each other. I remember in my dream she asked me for my phone number,,,,,,, that is when I was awaken by the ringing of my phone. You guessed it. She was the one on the phone.
I swear that this is a true story and it happened many years ago, but I remember it like it happened yesterday.

Forum List

Back