Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

Seriously. The most corrupt govs are red, the most backward, crime ridden states are red, the poorest states tend to be red and the worse places to live are RED RURAL AREAS, not blue cities.
Hahaha…yep, Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles…..all disgusting, dangerous shitholes and all red…huh?

If Fox has been knowingly lying to and they sound like every other propoganda source you get your information from, yes really.

We wouldn't know they were lying to you on purpose if not for the Dominion lawsuit. Thank God for Dominion.
Hahaha…Fox is no different than CNN and the WWE…it’s ‘entertainment television’…..what’s your point?

Most of the people that find the phrase, “make America great again” are the same people that AFA ….. Apologize For America.

MAGA is an unquestioning devotion to Donald Trump. Any other description is bullshit.

The leftists MAGA perceived insult is just another manifestation of severe TDS. I consider it another form of amusement provided by the comedic left. They are the gift that keeps on giving.

Trump supporters should be ashamed of what they advocate for.

That they’re not ashamed is the problem.

The leftists are ashamed. Ashamed of America. They’ve been groomed to be over the past 60 years. Their words and actions prove it on a daily basis. They don’t even hide the fact that their ashamed of America anymore.

Hahaha…yep, Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles…..all disgusting, dangerous shitholes and all red…huh?
You’re ridiculous. Cities are not states dumbo. Only an ignoramuses would pretend smallerpopulated areas are all crime free. Not only that, but the worse cities are in red states.
You’re such a loser. The worse crimes are ALL state crimes adjudicated and enforced or not on the state level. What an ignoramus. Did you know cities are much smaller then the states they reside.
Check the worse cities. They’re in red states. Btw, LA isone of the safest big cities n America.
By your line of reasoning, there are more unsafe republican homes.

Don’t “fascists” champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders?
Are you disgusting Libs sure you know what fascism is?
Are you sure you’re talking about the right baboon?
View attachment 764430
Racism is alive in MAGAot world.

Just to balance your BDS. The difference is, the number of indicted and convicted felons in Trumps admin, is record setting. If MAGAs don’t have a few jailbirds running the show, they feel out of place.
I saw a documentary about the guy in california who is the fixer in all the high profile or richest people in Hollywood. If a celebrity wants to shut someone up they have their expensive lawyer hire this guy and he will bully, harass, threaten, intimidate, spy, lie on the person making the claim. And it’s always that they’re just after the persons money.

Trump uses this system. His expensive lawyers hire shady people to break the law for them. Michael Cohen for example. They will even send someone to intimidate and threaten the children.

Trump is so corrupt. I don’t know how republicans can’t get rid of him when so many of them hate him.

Makes me wonder who sent the guy to attack pelosi?

I saw a documentary about the guy in california who is the fixer in all the high profile or richest people in Hollywood. If a celebrity wants to shut someone up they have their expensive lawyer hire this guy and he will bully, harass, threaten, intimidate, spy, lie on the person making the claim. And it’s always that they’re just after the persons money.

Trump uses this system. His expensive lawyers hire shady people to break the law for them. Michael Cohen for example. They will even send someone to intimidate and threaten the children.

Trump is so corrupt. I don’t know how republicans can’t get rid of him when so many of them hate him.

Ahhh, more selective outrage on display

We should unite and agree people using these fixers are guilty. Not the Michael Cohen who did it for you. Both of you
When we can all agree Seth rich was murdered by the dnc, I’d be ready to move off my current stand.

Exactly…
And who is as responsible for Trump and MAGA as anyone else ?
Making money
Making money is the excuse liars and criminals use to justify their actions. The roots of MAGA are in the biggest institutional lie machine, Fox.

Guilty of what?
Michael Cohen went to jail because of stormy. Why didn’t trump? Rich people can’t be allowed to hire people who break the law for them then say they dindu nuthin wrong.

But that’s what guys like trump, Harvey Weinstein, woody Allen and oj do. They hire fixers.

Some guy approached stormy in a parking garage with her kids and said it’d be a shame if anything happened to them.

Youre going to believe trump? Fool

Exactly…

Making money is the excuse liars and criminals use to justify their actions. The roots of MAGA are in the biggest institutional lie machine, Fox.

Your video reminded me on the documentary about Anthony Pellicano, he was actually a guest on Tucker Carlson. Of course! What other network would he go on to spread lies or slander someone?

When we can all agree Seth rich was murdered by the dnc, I’d be ready to move off my current stand.
Look at you changing the subject.

It wouldn’t surprise me if rich liberals use such tactics. To hire men who will break the law for them. I don’t know about Seth rich he isn’t running for president. Trump is and he for sure has broken many laws.

Exactly…

The Democrat part is the biggest institutional lie machine.

Forum List

Back