Do you carry a concealed gun or knife ???

I started carrying a concealed pistol everywhere I went in February of 1981 when I was 13 years old after a dear friend was kidnapped, raped , tortured, mutilated and then murdered by the Cook brothers.

I assume you’re of Middle Eastern decent ???
You assumed wrong. I'm an American of Northern European descent. Mostly German.

I started carrying a concealed pistol everywhere I went in February of 1981 when I was 13 years old after a dear friend was kidnapped, raped , tortured, mutilated and then murdered by the Cook brothers.

Well your room name is misleading Lol

I have been conservative my entire life !!!
However ..” my certain ethnic group “ is mostly leftist Marxist garbage who have destroyed America
I hope I don’t get blamed for it

It's one of the most common name on the planet.

It's one of the most common name on the planet.
And the cartoon of Muhammed in my avatar triggered radical Muslims across the planet.

Probably the only time I ever equip a sidearm is if I have to transport payroll. But in the digital world that isn't even so often anymore.

If I were to get bamboozled at the wawa or some place like that, I'm more prone to just beating the ever living shit out of the poor sap.

Then again, I don't often frequent geographical areas where the bamboozlers hang out either.

I have carried a knife since first grade. I used to carry a edged arsenal. Switchblade, stiletto in my boot, straight razor, single edged razor blades taped here and there and a throwing knife in a neck holster. Now I just carry the switchblade.

I don’t !!!

Do you ??

I did for awhile, but I don't have enough of an ass to keep the weight of the gun from pulling my pants down. In Texas I can have a loaded gun in the car and I'm good with that if I feel the need to go armed. I have no issue with CCW.

I live In a urban area where blacks are committing Suicide but getting shot at record numbers .. is be in jail

I love taking pistols from owners while they try to squeeze the trigger.

Try me shotgun mouth BB gun ass. If mine is drawn, you can park a canoe in your head post haste.

Go hassle some old lady for taxes and repossess her house for $50 in back taxes.
You will never get it drawn if facing me!
Yeah...it's awful hard to draw while leaning over a fella that just fainted and laughing your ass off.

This whole concealed carry thing is a joke. It is so obvious when a person is CC. As for having a pistol when you leave the home is just sign of your feminine side showing. I love taking pistols from owners while they try to squeeze the trigger.
I have never had a problem squeezing a trigger. Why would someone just try? It makes no sense. Unless you are suggesting that people freeze at the idea of actually doing harm to another? Just pop him off, boom, clean the mess later.

This whole concealed carry thing is a joke. It is so obvious when a person is CC. As for having a pistol when you leave the home is just sign of your feminine side showing. I love taking pistols from owners while they try to squeeze the trigger.
I have never had a problem squeezing a trigger. Why would someone just try? It makes no sense. Unless you are suggesting that people freeze at the idea of actually doing harm to another? Just pop him off, boom, clean the mess later.
Trying to squeeze a trigger is all they get to do when I face them. There is no time for them to finish the job as the weapon is removed from their control that fast.

Trying to squeeze a trigger is all they get to do when I face them. There is no time for them to finish the job as the weapon is removed from their control that fast.
Nah. I would have popped you until i ran out of bullets. It's the hesitation. It does people in every time. It's one movement. Just ONE. In fact that finger should be tightening as the gun is moving into position.

Forum List

Back