Do you carry a concealed gun or knife ???

Sometimes conceal carry, sometimes open carry. I usually have a couple knives, but not for protection. They're in the scary depths of my purse and I'd have to tell the criminal "time out!" while I dug around there and hoped to have a knife in hand after the dig...

How do you even get through the day without a pocketknife?
Native Americans figured out a way.
1594323250868.png

Sometimes conceal carry, sometimes open carry. I usually have a couple knives, but not for protection. They're in the scary depths of my purse and I'd have to tell the criminal "time out!" while I dug around there and hoped to have a knife in hand after the dig...
Open carry ? I'm guessing you're in the lone star state .
My sister-in-law in Utah has a CC permit she says is legal in 28 other states.

Both. I've carried a knife practically my entire life.

The S&W Airweight .38 Spl +P I started carrying in the last 3 years.
I also, often have both on or inside my belt. Alway at least one of them, but mostly both. I like the way you think. You may not need it, but if you do, you ain't got time to go get it.

Both. I've carried a knife practically my entire life.

The S&W Airweight .38 Spl +P I started carrying in the last 3 years.
I also, often have both on or inside my belt. Alway at least one of them, but mostly both. I like the way you think. You may not need it, but if you do, you ain't got time to go get it.
IF I need one I know where to get one yet it is inconvenient to carry all the time, not to mention I have never needed either for an emergency. Like cleaning a pipe when it won't smoke the bud.,...

No

I’m 70 years old and have never thought to myself “geez, I wish I had a gun with me.”

Forum List

Back