Do you carry a concealed gun or knife ???

While I'm in an "open carry" state, when people see someone walking around with a pistol/revolver on their hip, they call the cops and the cops come out, talk to the person awhile and leave. As that would just be an annoyance, I have a Concealed Carry Permit and almost always carry the same pistol on me, which is my Glock 30. Plus, people that have open carried, have been known to been struck from behind and their firearm stolen, so keeping it hidden doesn't alarm people and I figure that I'm less likely to be a target to have the pistol stolen.

That's a knife, it's just a primitive one.

"Hell, carrying a sharpened rock around in case of future need is basically how we tell where the apes stop and the people start in our fossil family album."

-Tam
Here's mine.
me8.jpg

Both. I've carried a knife practically my entire life.

The S&W Airweight .38 Spl +P I started carrying in the last 3 years.
I also, often have both on or inside my belt. Alway at least one of them, but mostly both. I like the way you think. You may not need it, but if you do, you ain't got time to go get it.
I grew up a farm, and then have lived the majority of my life in a very small town. My Dad gave me my first pocket knife when I was probably 5. I can't remember a time since then that I went without a knife on me. The Air Force used to issue the Buck 110 folding knife and sheath right from bench stock, back in the early 80's that is, and at an AMU in an active fighter wing. I didn't start concealed carry until about 5 years ago, but I feel naked without a knife. It's as important to have with me as my wallet.

Last edited:
This whole concealed carry thing is a joke. It is so obvious when a person is CC. As for having a pistol when you leave the home is just sign of your feminine side showing. I love taking pistols from owners while they try to squeeze the trigger.
Aside from having to shoot someone in self-defense, the biggest thing is if you get stopped and they ask if you're carrying or find one in a search for whatever reason. Without a CC the cops will very likely confiscate your guns and even if you're not convicted in court, you won't get them back.
But know your state laws for sure.

Last edited:
Sometimes conceal carry, sometimes open carry. I usually have a couple knives, but not for protection. They're in the scary depths of my purse and I'd have to tell the criminal "time out!" while I dug around there and hoped to have a knife in hand after the dig...
Open carry ? I'm guessing you're in the lone star state .
My sister-in-law in Utah has a CC permit she says is legal in 28 other states.

Missouri, actually. I don't think they care if you wear one for a hat.

I don’t !!!

Do you ??
Yes.

But even if you were standing right next to me you'd never know.

And I don't call a knife a concealed weapon. A knife is not a self defense weapon it is a tool.

But since i usually carry a leatherman multi tool I guess you could say I carry concealed screwdrivers too

This whole concealed carry thing is a joke. It is so obvious when a person is CC. As for having a pistol when you leave the home is just sign of your feminine side showing. I love taking pistols from owners while they try to squeeze the trigger.
You obviously don't know anyone who carries a concealed weapon.

And you have never disarmed anyone in your life.

I carry a multi tool at work because it’s nice to have when I come across issues that are quick fixes.
I don’t carry a weapon in my everyday life. I’ve never felt that I needed one.

I started carrying a concealed pistol everywhere I went in February of 1981 when I was 13 years old after a dear friend was kidnapped, raped , tortured, mutilated and then murdered by the Cook brothers.

Have your fantasy.

Both. Pocket knife is as necessary as I don't ask "got a knife? to open or cut something.

Concealed pistol, yes usually a 45. Concealed carry permits 46 years and ALWAYS carry.

I started carrying a concealed pistol everywhere I went in February of 1981 when I was 13 years old after a dear friend was kidnapped, raped , tortured, mutilated and then murdered by the Cook brothers.

I assume you’re of Middle Eastern decent ???

Forum List

Back