Do you believe our fiscal mess would have been different had McCain won?

Interesting question. I don't think there is an answer because McCain described the economy as "fundamentally sound" :)doubt:). So he would have focused on "bomb, bomb, bomb, , bomb Iran"! But maybe after that great idea, he may have thought about it when lines would of been a common thing at your favorite gas stop that would have been charging $10 a gallon. And that would be because the ME would be one big oil fire ball, thanks to Iraq sending missiles through out the ME's oil fields as promised.

So you have NO problem with the following Obama statements???
Obama said:
1) "I'd like higher gas prices.." Well dummy we are getting them THANKS to your EPA adding 25 cents per gallon next year!

2) “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket".

3)" So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can. it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"

4)Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".

5) "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop: paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!

6) Since Obama NEVER was in the military he had NO problem saying our military methodically planned and executed "air raids on villages killing civilians" Obama did!

7) Obama still thinks there 46 million uninsured because HE doesn't evidently know that:
a) 10 million are not citizens but he counts them as Uninsured!
b) 14 million all they have to do is enroll but OBAMA counts them as uninsured.. why doesn't he just enroll them??? instead of counting them?
c) 18 million Obama WANTS to force buying health insurance THAT don't want it, can afford it (make over $50k!) and pay their own expenses out of pocket.

That means there are less the 4 million that if Obama/Congress hadn't taken $300 million in lawyers'donations the 4 million could be covered from a 10% tax on the $200 billion lawyers!
8) And for those of you that are in this category..
"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters"

An analysis by Gallup earlier this year revealed that Mr. Obama has been the most polarizing occupant of the Oval Office in the past 60 years.
Obama's Fourth Year in Office Ties as Most Polarized Ever
EDITORIAL: Obama's gaffes not for laughs - Washington Times

Interesting question. I don't think there is an answer because McCain described the economy as "fundamentally sound" :)doubt:). So he would have focused on "bomb, bomb, bomb, , bomb Iran"! But maybe after that great idea, he may have thought about it when lines would of been a common thing at your favorite gas stop that would have been charging $10 a gallon. And that would be because the ME would be one big oil fire ball, thanks to Iraq sending missiles through out the ME's oil fields as promised.

So you have NO problem with the following Obama statements???
Obama said:
1) "I'd like higher gas prices.." Well dummy we are getting them THANKS to your EPA adding 25 cents per gallon next year!

2) “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket".

3)" So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can. it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"

4)Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".

5) "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop: paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!

6) Since Obama NEVER was in the military he had NO problem saying our military methodically planned and executed "air raids on villages killing civilians" Obama did!

7) Obama still thinks there 46 million uninsured because HE doesn't evidently know that:
a) 10 million are not citizens but he counts them as Uninsured!
b) 14 million all they have to do is enroll but OBAMA counts them as uninsured.. why doesn't he just enroll them??? instead of counting them?
c) 18 million Obama WANTS to force buying health insurance THAT don't want it, can afford it (make over $50k!) and pay their own expenses out of pocket.

That means there are less the 4 million that if Obama/Congress hadn't taken $300 million in lawyers'donations the 4 million could be covered from a 10% tax on the $200 billion lawyers!
8) And for those of you that are in this category..
"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters"

An analysis by Gallup earlier this year revealed that Mr. Obama has been the most polarizing occupant of the Oval Office in the past 60 years.
Obama's Fourth Year in Office Ties as Most Polarized Ever
EDITORIAL: Obama's gaffes not for laughs - Washington Times

Is that an ASSumption that I support Obama? Damn it! I didn't know I supported Obama or Obamacare! But if you say so Healthmyths, because you never lie and that's according to you! :eusa_liar::booze: I better go back to the Election Board and tell them my write-in vote for Jon Huntsman was a mistake and I meant to vote for Obama. :eusa_shhh: Thanks for helping me out buddy! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Being a "Great Divider" must be a requirement for second term presidents, huh Healthmyths?

Attachments

• $books.jpg
    $books.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 20
Being a "Great Divider" must be a requirement for second term presidents, huh Healthmyths?
Well it certainly didn't help Bush when idiots like these WANTED TO PROLONG Iraq conflict for simple political gain.
I mean when was the last time you heard leaders of a country calling their own troops..
"Terrorists"... "methodically planning air-raids on villages killing children".. I mean telling the world our troops are cold blooded killers certainly encourage those brave terrorists to send little bomb laden children to blow up while getting candy from US troops.. I mean with "friends" like these who needs enemies??

And if you want proof that these statements helped prolong the conflict.. read the Harvard study that follows:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything " 40,800 Google results

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,” 39,600 Google results

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." 92,500 Google results

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners. 127,000 Google results

Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians," 94,300 Google results

So Iraq deaths and cost continued because the above remarks HELPED ONLY the terrorists and they were emboldened to prolong!

If you don't believe the terrorists were happy, elated to hear above traitors praise their efforts and disrespect their OWN troops.. you are totally ignorant.. truly oblivious to the affects this Harvard study said:

A Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

It is a good bet that McCain would never say anything that would endanger our troops lives, like calling them "terrorists" or "cold blooded killers" or that our military methodically and systematically "air-raided villages killing civilians"...
I mean any of you who don't believe the terrorists LOVED to hear those statements as they strongly encouraged further terrorists acts that prolonged the conflict just aren't living in reality!
The Liberation of 28 million people was over in less then 6 weeks.. but because people that made statements like the above LOVED political power over the lives of US troops more we had 3,000 more deaths and $600 billion more over 6 years!
Truly a disgrace that Obama who said our military was methodically and systematically targeting and "air raiding villages killing civilians" receives a salute from the very military he slandered! What a disgrace!

Having read HealthMyths posts, some of the spam, three times, I have come to the conclusion that HMl is simply mythifying. He does not understand what and why Iraq was invaded and the outcome of it, which was completely unjustified.

Neo-cons are simply brain crazy.

Forum List

Back