Do you beieve in every conspiracy theory or just one or two ?

yes something happened at the pentagon,, from what I have seen it wasnt a 767 full of fuel,,

yes that sounds impossible,, or we would have buildings falling down for no reason all the time,,
It seems more unlikely a novice could fly a huge plane at ground level into the Pentagon and leave no trace that he did so.

And Julian Assange.

Strange how those who expose wrongdoing by the powerful often suffer great harm but those who lie in support of the powerful, gain fame and fortune.

Clapper lies under oath.....nothing happens. Snowden exposes the lies and the government comes down hard.

Can anyone explain this?

there are a few irregularities on 9/11 that conflict with the "official narrative." i am interested in the Pennsylvania crash as mostly an attempt to instruct passengers on their least bad alternatives in such a case

it would have been more expensive to fake a moon landing than to actually do it. unlike the kennedy assassinations, i don't remember massive witness die offs.
Capricon One was a great movie.

Michelle is a man
Obama is not an American
Anti vax
stolen election
jews control evrything
deep state
Q
You can catch gay
Dems kill kids
Chem trails
Climate science
Tranny groomers
Libraraians are paedo enablers
Bamboo paper
Veneauelan voting machines
Crisis actors
You left some out:
Russian collusion
MMGW
Men can get pregnant
Pee tapes
There are infinite genders
Sex (noun) and gender are different things
Guns kill people, not people
Mostly peaceful protests
Black lives matter
There was no election fraud
The Bidens are not corrupt
Kamala was picked because she's qualified, not because she's a black woman
It tales a biologist to determine what a woman is
The MSM is unbiased
Chicago is MAGA country
There was an insurrection on J6

Do you believe all of these, or just some?

/

Last edited:
My question would be .. you're implying conspiracy theories to this broad range of categories -- is that implicit that you believe none of these exist?

Example:

Anti-vax: evidence post COVID clearly indicates patterns and trends the vaccination has produced unintended consequences with blood clots, heart issues, etc.

Dems Kill Kids: abortion .. duh.

Tranny Groomers: duh ... leftists / liberals are infatuated with encouraging and promoting the social contagion we call transgenderism.
I think some of it is funny. much of it is insane. Some is politically motivated. Some things I query.

1. the vax saved lives. A very small minority of people had consequences but overall it was a godsend..

2. abortion is not a conspiracy theory. Its a womans right to control her body.

3. the tranny obsession is on the loony right. They have been around all our lives without causing any distress. They are now the rights outrage de jour. it will be muzzies soon.

I think some of it is funny. much of it is insane. Some is politically motivated. Some things I query.

1. the vax saved lives. A very small minority of people had consequences but overall it was a godsend..

3. the tranny obsession is on the loony right. They have been around all our lives without causing any distress. They are now the rights outrage de jour. it will be muzzies soon.
still going with the conspiracy theory that the vaccine thats not a vaccine saved any lives,,

theres zero evidence it saved a single life,,

yes something happened at the pentagon,, from what I have seen it wasnt a 767 full of fuel,,

yes that sounds impossible,, or we would have buildings falling down for no reason all the time,,

I liked the part where they snuck in and scattered 767 wreckage all over the place

1691509731986.jpeg

Sneaky bastards

Last edited:
You missed two:
  1. That MAGA is a movement of dangerous domestic terrorists.
  2. That YOU are a man.

View attachment 812739

His own family and his real birth certificate say so.

Time published a detailed article on 2/3/21 ADMITTING thety stole it and go into precise detail bragging of the accomplishment!

Deep State is merely all of the unelected alphabet agencies that never go away.

View attachment 812741

View attachment 812743

SMARTMATIC VOTING SYSTEMS USED IN THE U.S.
View attachment 812745

Seems Tommy that most of your "conspiracies" are easily proven true or at least based in FACT. Which makes you an idiot.
It looks like you are all in on this nonsense.
Without wading through all of this.....How does the govt catching all those drugs support their project to kill kids ?
Surely they would kill more by letting it get thru ?

Conspiracies happen all the time any time two or more people plan a criminal act that is a conspiracy.
Do I believe there are conspiracies happening in the government and private sectors? Yes, all the time.
From the poor to the'' one percent'' they go on all the time. All theories need to be investigated and it is up to us the law-abiding citizens to do what we can to stop those who plan and carry out wrongdoing. As for me, I saw the Pentagon
plane crash on 911 and the twin towers plane crash live on T.V. as it happened. So I am satisfied with the investigation results as for the MLKjr assassination that man had to have plenty of help to carry it out and get away as far as he did.

Conspiracies happen all the time any time two or more people plan a criminal act that is a conspiracy.
Do I believe there are conspiracies happening in the government and private sectors? Yes, all the time.
From the poor to the'' one percent'' they go on all the time. All theories need to be investigated and it is up to us the law-abiding citizens to do what we can to stop those who plan and carry out wrongdoing. As for me, I saw the Pentagon
plane crash on 911 and the twin towers plane crash live on T.V. as it happened. So I am satisfied with the investigation results as for the MLKjr assassination that man had to have plenty of help to carry it out and get away as far as he did.
so youre satisfied that in light of the pentagon having two cameras on every square inch of the outside of the building they cant produce a single picture or video of a plane hitting it??

let alone that plane full of 30K gals of fuel not being able to burn paper or bushes inside the impact area??

You mean like all those lies promoted by the establishment? For instance, all the lies about covid and the vax. How about the lies regarding Hunter’s laptop or Trump colluding with Russia to steal an election?

1691509731986-jpeg.812758

so youre satisfied that in light of the pentagon having two cameras on every square inch of the outside of the building they cant produce a single picture or video of a plane hitting it??

let alone that plane full of 30K gals of fuel not being able to burn paper or bushes inside the impact area??
This picture is petty much what I saw .

1691509731986-jpeg.812758

This picture is petty much what I saw .
yeah thats about it,, what about the other hundreds of cameras that caught the approach and impact??

there are some of the impact sight and you can see the unburned bushes and unburned building along with papers and other flammable materials inside the impact area,,

all I want is one clear picture of the plane when it came in,,

One for the conspiracy theory community really.
The main ones i have listed are as follows.

Michelle is a man
Obama is not an American
Anti vax
stolen election
jews control evrything
deep state
Q
You can catch gay
Dems kill kids
Chem trails
Climate science
Tranny groomers
Libraraians are paedo enablers
Bamboo paper
Veneauelan voting machines
Crisis actors

Its not a subject I am expert in so I likely missed a few hundred. But it seems to me that if a person beieves in one of these they will probably be "all in" and believe in all of them.

Is that the case? It seems remarkable that a group of independent thinkers should all arrive at the very same conclusions.

Do all election deniers believe that climate science is junk ? I think that they do.
Do people who protest outside drag shows think that you can be persuaded to be gav ? I would think so too..

What I am driving at is where you personally draw the line.Is there any theory that you draw the line a? Did you land on the moon ?
This is really funny! You latch onto every single piece of trigger bait our Media floats. :auiqs.jpg:

I know people who were in the Pentagon that day

They said the one thing they will always remember is the stench of burning jet fuel.

Forum List

Back