Do you agree with Malcolm X?

No, it's the truth

I see

so you demand our involvement

yet condemn anything we could do for you

none sir IM2, are so utterly f*cking blind , that refuse to see

~S~
Wrong. I condemn the racism and your arrogant comment about asking for "whiteys" help. "Whitey" is responsible for the damage caused to our community. Asking whites to fix what they broke is not asking whites to do anything but take responsibility for what was done. And no, you aren'ttelling any truth by calling blacks holding whites accountable to end white racism, racists.

After all, whites used our labor and claimed we were too lazy to work. Whites took our tax money and gave themselves land, homes, social security and college educations, while claiming blacks don't want to do anything but lay around on "whiteys" tax money. So perhaps you need to fall back with your attitude.

Last edited:
Wrong. I condemn the racism and your arrogant comment about asking for "whiteys" help. "Whitey" is responsible for the damage caused to our community. Asking whites to fix what they broke is not asking whites to do anything but take responsibility for what was done. And no, you aren'ttelling any truth by calling blacks holding whites accountable to end white racism, racists.

After all, whites used our labor and claimed we were too lazy to work. Whites took our tax money and gave themselves land, homes, social security and college educations, while claiming blacks don't want to do anything but lay around on "whiteys" tax money. So perhaps you need to fall back with your attitude.
A pure totalitarian state will fix these problems. For they will take no shit and eliminate anyone who causes issues and does not go with the edicts. We see a mild form of it with Covid edicts right now.

You'll condemn whites as racists regardless of their stance IM2

That you'll do so w/out taking any responsibility or accountability for your own race is the height of unmitigated gall....

~S~
I condemn racists and call out racism when I see it. Unlike you, I worked in my community on the problems caused by white racism. That's not running my mouth about taking responsibility, that is TAKING RESPONSIBILITY.

The unmitigated gall comes from whites like you who refuse to accept te damage 245 years of consistent white racism has created and then lecture us about holding ourselves accountable and responsible for fixing a mess we did not make.

Let me know when you understand what real accountability and responsibilty entails.

Let me know when you understand what real accountability and responsibilty entails.
Tell ya what IM2
I'll let ya know when i see it from the entire black race

In fact, show me any other race that has such a sense of entitlement for a 'mess' they've not even lived for generations

To the point where you are using 'whitey' as an excuse for your lack of progress

~S~

Forum List

Back