Do you agree with Malcolm X?

But Malcom X hated both parties. He would piss on you and your post.
He like others around the world in bad times for their own compared to others promoted nuclear families. That in itself would have solved many issues by percentages are reduced the pressures of the communities definitely by now. But at the expense of extreme feminism.

Even though he hated all white people, I cant say I totally disagree. I hate an awful lot of white folks, myself.

Here are some of his quotes:

“The white liberals, who have been posing as our friends, have failed us. The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man.”

“White liberals are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the black man as our ‘friend’ to get our sympathy, our allegiance and our minds. The white liberal attempts to use us politically against white conservatives, so that anything the black man does is never for his own good, never for his advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.”

“I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make us think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white liberal. The only way that our problems will be solved is when the black man wakes up, cleans himself up, stands on his own two feet, stops begging the white liberal and takes immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white liberal to do for us.”

“The media’s the most powerful entity on Earth. They have the power to make the innocent look guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the mind of the masses.”

“The Democrats are playing you for a political chump and if you vote for them, not only are you a chump, you are a traitor to your race.”

I think that he was substantially right.

I think that in earlier days, there were really sincere Caucasians who wanted to stop the discrimination against African Americans.

I remember reading that some wealthy Caucasian businessmen contributed to Dr. Booker T. Washington.

I remember that Eleanor Roosevelt invited African American women to the White House.

I remember that the actress Bette Davis demanded that African American soldiers be allowed into clubs for servicemen.

But today many so-called woke Dems only want to use African Americans in order to spite the Republicans.

I got Malcolmed 55 years ago while he was alive. That's why I can tell your white racist ass that Malcolm would say this today:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Oh, look y'all! We have a genuine, bone fide mystic here, channeling a great man and telling us WHAT HE MEANT TO SAY, but it somehow just came out wrong.

Oh, look y'all! We have a genuine, bone fide mystic here, channeling a great man and telling us WHAT HE MEANT TO SAY, but it somehow just came out wrong.
Unlike you, I lived when Malcolm X was alive, I've studied him and have listened to all his speeches. So what I said is what X would say if he was alive today. You idiots try using his words spoken in the 1960's as if they apply now. In the 1960's the northeastern white liberal X was talking about mainly were members of the repuhblcan party and the dixiecrats were conservative democrats. But you racists forever try gaslighting us hoping to fool enough blacks into supporting white supremacy.

Malcolm X hated both parties. He disliked liberals and conservatives. But just like everything else you motherfucking liars do, you try distorting shit, taking it out of context then making up lies. What I said was right.

Grand....then stop asking us to.....

~S~
I can demand that the government use the money blacks put in the pot to be used to our benefit. And since whites created our problems we can demand that whites stop doing what they do. That is what we have been asking for 400 years, but you idiots have conflated that to mean we're asking you to help us.

I think that he was substantially right.

I think that in earlier days, there were really sincere Caucasians who wanted to stop the discrimination against African Americans.

I remember reading that some wealthy Caucasian businessmen contributed to Dr. Booker T. Washington.

I remember that Eleanor Roosevelt invited African American women to the White House.

I remember that the actress Bette Davis demanded that African American soldiers be allowed into clubs for servicemen.

But today many so-called woke Dems only want to use African Americans in order to spite the Republicans.
You have got history all wrong. And blacks chose to be democrats after republicans fucked us for almost 100 years.

Unlike you, I lived when Malcolm X was alive, I've studied him and have listened to all his speeches. So what I said is what X would say if he was alive today. You idiots try using his words spoken in the 1960's as if they apply now. In the 1960's the northeastern white liberal X was talking about mainly were members of the repuhblcan party and the dixiecrats were conservative democrats. But you racists forever try gaslighting us hoping to fool enough blacks into supporting white supremacy.

Malcolm X hated both parties. He disliked liberals and conservatives. But just like everything else you motherfucking liars do, you try distorting shit, taking it out of context then making up lies. What I said was right.
I was alive in Malcolm X's time. You are simply plagiarizing him in what must be a fantasy of being a fraction as great as he was. Stop it. You are leaking credibility like the Hindenburg leaked hydrogen. Don't blow up in a ball of flame.

He like others around the world in bad times for their own compared to others promoted nuclear families. That in itself would have solved many issues by percentages are reduced the pressures of the communities definitely by now. But at the expense of extreme feminism.
Bullshit.

I can demand that the government use the money blacks put in the pot to be used to our benefit. And since whites created our problems we can demand that whites stop doing what they do. That is what we have been asking for 400 years, but you idiots have conflated that to mean we're asking you to help us.
I can demand that that money be paid to me in reparation for having been raped and beaten by a black man and having had my home invaded and my belongings stolen by another. Get the fuck over yourself and do it now, jackass.

I was alive in Malcolm X's time. You are simply plagiarizing him in what must be a fantasy of being a fraction as great as he was. Stop it. You are leaking credibility like the Hindenburg leaked hydrogen. Don't blow up in a ball of flame.
No, I am speaking the truth using my knowledge of Malcolm X. If X was alive now those like you would be calling him a race pimp. My credibility is just fine, you have none.

No, I am speaking the truth using my knowledge of Malcolm X. If X was alive now those like you would be calling him a race pimp. My credibility is just fine, you have none.
Oh, you knew the man personally and had long philosophical discussions with him, no doubt. You're full of shit.

I can demand that that money be paid to me in reparation for having been raped and beaten by a black man and having had my home invaded and my belongings stolen by another. Get the fuck over yourself and do it now, jackass.
No, you can demand civil damages from those blacks. The government did not creat policies allowing that to happen to you and legal redress is available to you. Don't make false equivalences to justify your racism. So go fuck yourself.

No, you can demand a civil damages from those blacks. The government did not creat policies allowing that to happen to you and legal redress is available to you. So don't make false equivalences to justify your racism. So go fuck yourself.
Okay. We're through with this conversation you limp-dick motherfucker.

If X was alive now those like you would be calling him a race pimp. My credibility is just fine, you have none.

I know that what I said was right.
You're most welcome to be on your own IM2

You , and the rest of your God forsaken racists

Best of luck

Just leave 'whitey' out of it

~S~

You're most welcome to be on your own IM2

You , and the rest of your God forsaken racists

Best of luck

Just leave 'whitey' out of it

~S~
It is ignorant to call someone a racist who is calling out racism. The whites who continue the racism today should not be doing so if you want "whitey" left out. "Whitey" has what "whitey" has with our help. "Whitey" made the policies that cause the problems. So I won't be leaving "whitey" out of anything.

Forum List

Back