Do you agree with Malcolm X?

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

You'd be up first to get Malcolm-ed.

You'd be up first to get Malcolm-ed.
I got Malcolmed 55 years ago while he was alive. That's why I can tell your white racist ass that Malcolm would say this today:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

You mean like "Republican" KKK Grand Kleagle Robert Byrd?
I mean like the fathers and grandfathers of every white republican looking to return to the good old days. I grew up during desegregation in Alabama. I remember quite clearly when all my older male relatives and just about everyone else switched parties after that freak Falwell convinced them God is a republican. Happened almost overnight. The republicans welcomed them and their hateful legacy with open arms.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Even though he hated all white people, I cant say I totally disagree. I hate an awful lot of white folks, myself.

Here are some of his quotes:

“The white liberals, who have been posing as our friends, have failed us. The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man.”

“White liberals are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the black man as our ‘friend’ to get our sympathy, our allegiance and our minds. The white liberal attempts to use us politically against white conservatives, so that anything the black man does is never for his own good, never for his advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.”

“I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make us think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white liberal. The only way that our problems will be solved is when the black man wakes up, cleans himself up, stands on his own two feet, stops begging the white liberal and takes immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white liberal to do for us.”

“The media’s the most powerful entity on Earth. They have the power to make the innocent look guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the mind of the masses.”

“The Democrats are playing you for a political chump and if you vote for them, not only are you a chump, you are a traitor to your race.”

Malcolm X changed his views and his pronouncements often. It's impossible to tell what he actually believed.That's why I don't take his sayings seriously.

Last edited:
Theology aside, the so-called, "Black Muslims" promoted temperance, marital fidelity, schooling, hard work, and personal responsibility. That is about as far as you can get from today's Left.

Like him or not Malcom X was an intelligent and insightful man who was willing to change his mind when proven wrong.

Theology aside, the so-called, "Black Muslims" promoted temperance, marital fidelity, schooling, hard work, and personal responsibility. That is about as far as you can get from today's Left.

Like him or not Malcom X was an intelligent and insightful man who was willing to change his mind when proven wrong.
The right doesn't promote any of those things. That's why you follow trump.

Which ones? Link?

That's what they truly believe. According to the left, Abraham Lincoln was a peaceful hippie liberal who loved to smoke dope and throw his Frisbee in the park, so his dog could catch it. He was also rather fond of the writings of Marx and Engels.

:laughing0301:

That's what they truly believe. According to the left, Abraham Lincoln was a peaceful hippie liberal who loved to smoke dope and throw his Frisbee in the park, so his dog could catch it.
Lincoln was a relative liberal who believed in primacy of labor over capital... a belief that would get him tossed out of the GOP and branded a communist, these days.

LOL! The term "Black Muslim" refers to several groups and all of them had different views

If you follow a man who changes his views, you are a member of a personality cult, not a member of a religion. That means you don't really believe in anything.

That's what they truly believe. According to the left, Abraham Lincoln was a peaceful hippie liberal who loved to smoke dope and throw his Frisbee in the park, so his dog could catch it. He was also rather fond of the writings of Marx and Engels.

:laughing0301:
No, that's what you believe. I believe Lincoln was a racist who believed in white supremacy.

1636597855491.png

LOL! The term "Black Muslim" refers to several groups and all of them had different views

If you follow a man who changes his views, you are a member of a personality cult, not a member of a religion. That means you don't really believe in anything.
You follow trump and yet you talk. The only thing X changed was his religious philosophy because it was wrong. That is what wise people do.

Forum List

Back