Do we have open borders?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Federal and State governments spend billions every year on border guards, aircraft surveillance, drones, and other high-tech devices to stop tunnels and illegal immigration on our southern border, and they stop the vast majority attempts by illegal aliens from entering the USA, and of the few that do get through, most of them are eventually captured and deported.

- But according to Republicans none of this goes on, and hordes of illegal aliens are swarming across the Rio Grande and invading our country. Why do Republicans lie about this? Is it for political gain? Do they honestly think people believe this?

Federal and State governments spend billions every year on border guards, aircraft surveillance, drones, and other high-tech devices to stop tunnels and illegal immigration on our southern border, and they stop the vast majority attempts by illegal aliens from entering the USA, and of the few that do get through, most of them are eventually captured and deported.

- But according to Republicans none of this goes on, and hordes of illegal aliens are swarming across the Rio Grande and invading our country. Why do Republicans lie about this? Is it for political gain? Do they honestly think people believe this?
Pack of lies ^^^ Now facts include 79,000 DEAD AMERICANS in just the past 2 years that's what Dems open borders and illegals has cost us.

"they stop the vast majority attempts by illegal aliens from entering the USA, and of the few that do get through, most of them are eventually captured and deported."
This is completely false. Why do you lie about this?
Per CBP: "total number of illegal immigrants who escaped capture and entered the country illegally this year will reach 250,000 as of June 13".

Well, cannibals prefer dark meat, so the Democrats want as many brown people to come here as possible. Nobody keeps track of them, and that's on purpose. That way, no one will report when illegal Mexican babies go missing and their faces are ripped off by Hillary and Hubedin and worn as masks, you know?

It also makes it possible for five million illegal Mexicans to vote like they did in 2016. Trump said they aren't sending their best, but he was wrong. I mean, these darkies are so fucking brilliant, not one of those five million illegal voters was caught! Not a trace!

We need more people with brains like that! Smart brains taste better. They are juicier.

So in the immortal words of Pink Floyd, "TEAR DOWN THE WALL!"

Federal and State governments spend billions every year on border guards, aircraft surveillance, drones, and other high-tech devices to stop tunnels and illegal immigration on our southern border
That's just for show and it helps George Soros make billions in profit off all that stuff.

bill do you live down here along the border?.....

Want to know why we are concerned with illegal immigration & border crossings?
Under Pedo Joe they are at an all time high
They cost us a lot of money
They are bringing drugs & crime with them

I actually would like to see an impenetrable wall built, just so I can laugh my ass off at the tards when it has ZERO economic impact.

"We need to blame the fags!"

Your post is a lie!

Watch Fox News and watch the thousand of illegals crossing the Rio Grande daily!

If you are a family, you get to stay.

If you are an unaccompanied minor, you get to stay.

If you are pregnant and give birth after crossing into the US, you get to stay.

Unaccompanied men get shipped off to locations all over the US during the night.

Texas is capturing the illegals and asking if they want a bus ride to DC and a lot of them have said yes!

That sounds like an open border to me.
Wow. A lot of bullshit for one post.

Those buses to DC? There have been, what, two buses? Less than half full. Your imaginary image of Mexicans scrambling to go to DC is a delusion. Abbot is putting on a a pandering hoax for you rubes.

Fox News documents THOUSANDS crossing daily? Link?

Fox News: Confirmation Bias is our middle name.

"Unaccompanied MEN get shipped off to locations all over the US?" Actually, it's men, women, and children.

And it is a practice Trump started. I bet your Fox News propagandists didn't tell you that part, did they. They are hardcore liars of omission.

The United States is for the first time sending illegal border-crossers to other cities for processing, transporting more than 3,000 each week from southern Texas and Arizona to other locations as the government struggles to deal with surging numbers of nearly 100,000 migrants a month crossing the southern border.

The Trump administration is flying migrants to San Diego and Del Rio, Texas, and busing them to El Centro, Calif., and Laredo, Texas, according to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection official familiar with the plan. There, they are being processed — which includes photographs, health screenings, fingerprints and background checks — before they are often released and told to return for a court hearing at a later date.

Where was your Faux News outrage then? IT'S OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!

"Yeahbut...were they shipping them in the DEAD OF NIGHT?" (cue doom music)

Last edited:
Yes we have open borders, so says the Border Patrol:
1652906099618.png

Your post is a lie!

Watch Fox News and watch the thousand of illegals crossing the Rio Grande daily!

If you are a family, you get to stay.

If you are an unaccompanied minor, you get to stay.

If you are pregnant and give birth after crossing into the US, you get to stay.

Unaccompanied men get shipped off to locations all over the US during the night.

Texas is capturing the illegals and asking if they want a bus ride to DC and a lot of them have said yes!

That sounds like an open border to me.
What the hell are you talking about? I quoted and was responding to Bill718.
Read my ENTIRE post again. Slowly if necessary.

We do not have a closed border. We have an open border with restricted access. If we didn't, how are we able to detain and return so many back across the border?

The Neo-GOP Groomers want the flock to think Open Borders means No Borders.

We do not have a closed border. We have an open border with restricted access. If we didn't, how are we able to detain and return so many back across the border?

The Neo-GOP Groomers want the flock to think Open Borders means No Borders.
I think it is indisputedly less closed than it was when Trump was potus. But we also ended legal immigration of lower skilled workers, and ironically that is one driver of inflation today.

I think it is indisputedly less closed than it was when Trump was potus. But we also ended legal immigration of lower skilled workers, and ironically that is one driver of inflation today.
Yep

We're going to need another mustache man to set things right. You commies need to go the gulags next time.

Forum List

Back