Do Trumps ex's have non disclosure divorce agreements ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Ever notice that Marla and Ivanna never say anything bad about the Don . At least not in words . But when asked about him u can see the distain in their cold dead eyes .

I think trump should waive the clause and let them speak freely . After all, if he wants to talk spouses and deviant behavior , let's get it all out!!!

Ever notice that Marla and Ivanna never say anything bad about the Don . At least not in words . But when asked about him u can see the distain in their cold dead eyes .

I think trump should waive the clause and let them speak freely . After all, if he wants to talk spouses and deviant behavior , let's get it all out!!!

Bullshit. They still love him in their own ways. Their settlements were excellent. Just the other day, Trump and some of his children attended Tiffany's graduation (daughter with Marla).

The children have remained a very close knit family. That doesn't happen when there is hatred. It just doesn't.

And their divorces played out in the public daily. Ivana and Donald's break up was harder than Marla's with him but that was because Ivana was a true business partner to Trump so the divorce was also a corporate break up if you will.

And I have to give it to Ivana she nailed the Donald for every penny she deserved. :)

Here's the graduation. Oh and by the way it was at one of Trump's golf courses. Melania and Barron were in attendance as well with Marla and Tiffany.

"Tiffany and her mother Ms Maples lunched together at the golf club before the graduate headed to her ceremony in cap and gown.

She was joined there by her father, Donald, as well as Ivanka, Barron and Melania Trump."

Check out Marla with the whole family.

H9CJkDu3D7205440fbede0141b7-3592235-Marla_Maples_and_the_Trump_s_from-m-162_1463375072350.jpg

Happy family: Ms Maples and the Trumps (from left, Ivanka, Barron, Melania and Donald Trump) waved as Tiffany walked across the stage

The Trump family celebrate Tiffany's graduation

Eric couldn't make it but his wife put up this.

343C572500000578-3592235-image-m-20_1463402571507.jpg

Eric Trump's wife Lara posted a photo of the couple with Tiffany on Instagram, writing; 'Congratulations to this smart, beautiful, hard-working graduate, @tiffanytrump! We are so proud of you!!!'

And here's Ivanka with Tiffany. Lovely family.

343A49E400000578-0-image-a-145_1463371282734.jpg

Last edited:

Do you possibly entertain the thought that they have nothing negative to say? "disdain..."

Do you possibly entertain the thought that they have nothing negative to say? "disdain..."
One should question his mental abilities or lack there of when he sees sexual assault and divorce settlements as equals.

Don cheated on them. I sure they were really cool with that .

I live how Hillary keeps her family intact, and that's bad. Trump a serial cheat but it's ok cause he bought off the ex wives !

Bullshit. They still love him in their own ways. Their settlements were excellent. Just the other day, Trump and some of his children attended Tiffany's graduation (daughter with Marla).

The children have remained a very close knit family. That doesn't happen when there is hatred. It just doesn't.

And their divorces played out in the public daily. Ivana and Donald's break up was harder than Marla's with him but that was because Ivana was a true business partner to Trump so the divorce was also a corporate break up if you will.

And I have to give it to Ivana she nailed the Donald for every penny she deserved. :)

Here's the graduation. Oh and by the way it was at one of Trump's golf courses. Melania and Barron were in attendance as well with Marla and Tiffany.

"Tiffany and her mother Ms Maples lunched together at the golf club before the graduate headed to her ceremony in cap and gown.

She was joined there by her father, Donald, as well as Ivanka, Barron and Melania Trump."

H9CJkDu3D7205440fbede0141b7-3592235-Marla_Maples_and_the_Trump_s_from-m-162_1463375072350.jpg

Happy family: Ms Maples and the Trumps (from left, Ivanka, Barron, Melania and Donald Trump) waved as Tiffany walked across the stage

Eric Trump's wife Lara posted a photo of the couple with Tiffany on Instagram, writing; 'Congratulations to this smart, beautiful, hard-working graduate, @tiffanytrump! We are so proud of you!!!'

Why wouldn't the siblings love their bastard sister?

Notice how far trump is from Marla ?

I live how Hillary keeps her family intact, and that's bad. Trump a serial cheat but it's ok cause he bought off the ex wives !
What the f#ck is this? "I live how Hillary keeps her family intact"
Your idea of "Intact" seems to be lacking as well.

My ex cheated with the majority of women this side of the Mississippi. I wouldn't think of demeaning him now, especially in public. Once divorced, it's over. Have some class.

Why wouldn't the siblings love their bastard sister?

Notice how far trump is from Marla ?
Back on ignore for you.

Please post the link that Trump bought off the ex wives.

My ex cheated with the majority of women this side of the Mississippi. I wouldn't think of demeaning him now, especially in public. Once divorced, it's over. Have some class.

Have some class !?! Holy double standards ! Trump says awful things and y'all are cool with it .

From wiki: ivana trump

Their divorce was settled after that in 1992.[9] Although the settlement remains sealed by the courts, it is rumored that Ivana received $20 million; the $14 million family estate in Connecticut; a $5 million housing allowance; $350,000 annual alimony; all of her jewelry; and 49% of Mar-a-Lago, the family home in Palm Beach, Florida, that also serves as a private club for the Palm Beach elite. Not long after her divorce from Donald, Ivana married Riccardo Mazzucchelli. The marriage was dissolved before two years had elapsed, and she filed a $15 million breach of contract suit against Mazzucchelli for violating the confidentiality clause in their prenuptial agreement. The suit was settled out of court.[citation needed]

From wiki: ivana trump

Their divorce was settled after that in 1992.[9] Although the settlement remains sealed by the courts, it is rumored that Ivana received $20 million; the $14 million family estate in Connecticut; a $5 million housing allowance; $350,000 annual alimony; all of her jewelry; and 49% of Mar-a-Lago, the family home in Palm Beach, Florida, that also serves as a private club for the Palm Beach elite. Not long after her divorce from Donald, Ivana married Riccardo Mazzucchelli. The marriage was dissolved before two years had elapsed, and she filed a $15 million breach of contract suit against Mazzucchelli for violating the confidentiality clause in their prenuptial agreement. The suit was settled out of court.[citation needed]

Timmy, then anyone who gets a divorce settlement is "being bought off." It's law that possessions are split up and alimony to the non working spouse is common.

I think YOU should get out your BonBons & turn The View back on. Leave this silly woman gossip bullshit to the women & the fags.

Forum List

Back