Do The USMB RWers Believe That a RW Talk Radio Host Can Be A Good President?

Herb Cain was one…

And given that fiasco one might assume many would.

What's wrong with the question?
What, exactly, is it that doesn't sit right with you about the question?

They think you’re trying to make them look foolish. They’ve accomplished that on their own, however.

Exactly, if that's what they think. Herb Cain has been a RW radio talk show host for the last couple of years. A very successful and bombastic one at that. He's subbed for the likes of Boortz and Limbaugh. They're all buddies.

My question is VERY legitimate.

I'd like to see them respond to this thread, especially considering their undying support of Herb 'The Perv' Cain, a RW radio talk show host.

Herb Cain was one…

They think you’re trying to make them look foolish. They’ve accomplished that on their own, however.

Exactly, if that's what they think. Herb Cain has been a RW radio talk show host for the last couple of years. A very successful and bombastic one at that. He's subbed for the likes of Boortz and Limbaugh. They're all buddies.

I'd like to see them respond to this thread, especially considering their undying support of Herb 'The Perv' Cain, a RW radio talk show host.

He sucked as a radio host. He was on the downward swing of his 15 minutes of radio stardom. The only reason he had it was because he WAS friends with Boortz.

His delivery sucked, his methodology sucked. He wouldn't have lasted another 2 years.

He sucked as a radio host. He was on the downward swing of his 15 minutes of radio stardom. The only reason he had it was because he WAS friends with Boortz.

His delivery sucked, his methodology sucked. He wouldn't have lasted another 2 years.
So says you, I've heard a lot of his callers calling in egging him on to run, saying things like "you're exactly what we need in Washington." And you've been listening to him even half as long as I have, which is what I suspect, you know this to be true, from well over a year ago.

Anyway, that's besides the point. In regards to the OP. Do you think any of those guys has what it takes to be POTUS? Yay or nay?

Do you guys believe that Neil Boortz would make a good President?

How about Michael Medved, Mike Gallagher, Bill Bennet, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck or even Rush Limbaugh?

Why/why not?

Do you guys believe any of the following would make a good President.

Hip Hop/Rappers/Musical Artists

IceT
IceQube
Drake
Lil Wayne
Flor I Da

Or left wing/Liberal/Progressive talk show hosts

Ed Schultz
Randi Rhodes
Mike Papantonio ( host of the phenomenal radio show Ring of Fire)
Bill Press
Ron Reagan
Thom Hartmann

Those are my possibles....

And your point is what here exactly? :eusa_shhh:

How about Michael Medved, Mike Gallagher, Bill Bennet, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck or even Rush Limbaugh?

Why/why not?

IceT
IceQube
Drake
Lil Wayne
Flor I Da

Or right wing talk show hosts

Ed Schultz
Randi Rhodes
Bill Press
Ron Reagan
Thom Hartmann

That's why none of them have ever ran nor would they ever.

Now Herb Cain, on the other hand, not only ran, but got and continues to get the UNDYING SUPPORT from the likes of you.

Funny that.

So says you, I've heard a lot of his callers calling in egging him on to run, saying things like "you're exactly what we need in Washington." And you've been listening to him even half as long as I have, which is what I suspect, you know this to be true, from well over a year ago.

Doesn't mean anything. In a listening area of 10+ million people, if only .01% called in and said that it would only equal 1,000 people. Typical show radio talk show takes 10-20 callers in a typical 3-4 hour show. On the high end, that would be 50 shows, or ten whole weeks of shows. IF each person only called in once. Now, say he had 10 times that amount calling in. 500 shows of callers (if they only call in once). Thats still only .1% of the listening area.

Now extrapolate that to voters. How far do you think any candidate is going to get with .1% of the vote?

His few thousand listeners who showered him with adulation are less than insignificant. They only served to inflate his ego and let him think it was possible. Big deal. He should have taken more opposition phone calls to sharpen up his debate skills. Anyone can sound like a genius in an echo chamber.

Why/why not?

IceT
IceQube
Drake
Lil Wayne
Flor I Da

Ed Schultz
Randi Rhodes
Bill Press
Ron Reagan
Thom Hartmann

I'd vote for Ice T.

ice-t-450pk072610.jpg

No one would fuck wit' us.

Allen West (T-Party/R-FL) had one for a cheif of staff until she said stuff that all RW radio people say :cuckoo:
Allen West: Fiery Radio Host Who Was Almost My Chief Of Staff Helped Pick My New One (VIDEO) | TPMDC
Wallace: Congressman West, you chose and we can now put her picture up on the screen, a radio talk show host, Joyce Kaufman, as your chief of staff. But when it came out that she had called Nancy Pelosi “garbage” and told a Tea Party rally, “if balance don’t work, bullets will,” she stepped down. What did you learn from that whole experience?

:clap2:

Last edited:
Herb Cain was one…

Your title is misleading if this is your assumption...so I'll pass now on responding.

And actually WSB's listening area at night is much, much, much larger.

It wouldn't surprise me if there were 100million people at night that were in the listening area. It's a clear channel AM station. So at night they have a listening area that is fucking huuuuuge.

Your title is misleading if this is your assumption...so I'll pass now on responding.
What assumption?

Clarifiy your position please.

And he's rueing the moment he posted it too. :lol:

What assumption?

Clarifiy your position please.

I made it bigger for you...and again, I will now pass on responding to you based on your assumption.

Why/why not?

IceT
IceQube
Drake
Lil Wayne
Flor I Da

Ed Schultz
Randi Rhodes
Bill Press
Ron Reagan
Thom Hartmann

ANY citizens may run...it's just if who is running has a major bones factor hiding away in thier closets.

Perhaps this is what the OP meant...? NAH...that would require thought he couldn't bear.

I made it bigger for you...and again, I will now pass on responding to you based on your assumption.

For some reason you're unwilling to state it from your type.
Are you suggesting that YOU, Sherry, are not one of the RWers that are and/or were in support of Herb Cain?
Is that it?

Are you saying that you are not one of the RWers that are and/or were in support of Herb Cain?
Is that it?

She's saying you're a dishonest hack not interested in a serious discussion.

She must have seen you around these parts before :thup:

Why/why not?

Never heard Neil Boortz.

I think most radio pundits have voluntarily disqualified themselves from the presidency through their pundit status. To get their points across, most have chosen a path of political incorrectness and general candor which would be difficult to fit neatly into a candidate package.

I hadn't heard Herman Cain on the radio either, by the way.

Are you saying that you are not one of the RWers that are and/or were in support of Herb Cain?
Is that it?

The only dishonesty is being not willing to respond to a simple and relevant question.
But to each his own. It's their prerogative.

Are you suggesting that YOU, Sherry, are not one of the RWers that are and/or were in support of Herb Cain?
Is that it?

I'm quoting YOUR assumption that RWer's gave Cain their undying support...so this thread isn't really about RW talk show hosts in general. Don't get pissy with me because you couldn't keep your agenda hidden.:D

Is that it?

The only dishonesty is being not willing to respond to a simple and relevant question.
But to each his own. It's their prerogative.
Thats certainly not the only one.

For an example of another, see the first post in this thread.

Forum List

Back