Do People Really Believe This Drivel?

I don't watch it. If it wasn't for the number of good folks who like to talk about the "liberal" media that this liberal isn't watching then I would have no idea what the hell they were doing.
Last poll that I checked 88% of journalists identified as Democrats.

Last time I checked opining wasn't news.
Baaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaa. Feed me more about how Russia stole the 2016 election and how Trump is trying to fuck the Biden’s.

Put the crack pipe down.
The crack problem in this nation is journalists and a keyboard.

The problem is that you keep calling them journalists.

[QUOTE
The liberal media outnumbers conservative media by almost 50 to 1. If you watch CNN you are a gullible fucking sheep.
Republicans buy into Trump conspiracies to blunt impact of impeachment hearings - CNNPolitics

I don't watch it. If it wasn't for the number of good folks who like to talk about the "liberal" media that this liberal isn't watching then I would have no idea what the hell they were doing.

Baaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaa. Feed me more about how Russia stole the 2016 election and how Trump is trying to fuck the Biden’s.

Put the crack pipe down.
="Disir, post: 23553936, member: 32913"]
The liberal media outnumbers conservative media by almost 50 to 1. If you watch CNN you are a gullible fucking sheep.
Republicans buy into Trump conspiracies to blunt impact of impeachment hearings - CNNPolitics

Put the crack pipe down.[/QUOTE]
Conservative journalists = courage.

Put the crack pipe down.
The crack problem in this nation is journalists and a keyboard.

The problem is that you keep calling them journalists.
Thank you. They call themselves that. They are liberal propagandist.

Liberals interject their beliefs into the news cycle hourly.

I don't think so. There is nothing liberal about opining rather than reporting the news.
Had to dig hard to come up with this one. Liberal media buried it. If it was a black kid being beaten by whites...we would have another Furgeson.

It's from 2009 and shown on CBS........... :confused-84:

OK...it’s 2019 and shit ain’t changed.

You are more apt to find it in local news.

Eventually, the number of crimes that are occurring will force the change for it to become national news. I don't care what race is committing the crimes. It's going to come to a head.

Liberals interject their beliefs into the news cycle hourly.

I don't think so. There is nothing liberal about opining rather than reporting the news.
Had to dig hard to come up with this one. Liberal media buried it. If it was a black kid being beaten by whites...we would have another Furgeson.

Eventually, the number of crimes that are occurring will force the change for it to become national news. I don't care what race is committing the crimes. It's going to come to a head.

CNN, MSNBC, and PBS will cherry pick local news to fit a political agenda. Also, on a national level, if your going to report about a quid-pro-quo’s in U.S. foreign policy, then take your story back to Teddy Roosevelt. President’s have practiced dollar diplomacy since 1903. What the fuck.

CNN, MSNBC, and PBS will cherry pick local news to fit a political agenda. Also, on a national level, if your going to report about a quid-pro-quo’s in U.S. foreign policy, then take your story back to Teddy Roosevelt. President’s have practiced dollar diplomacy since 1903. What the fuck.

I agree. So, I don't read them as a rule.

How? millions of Americans have CNN as part of their basic cable package and presented as legitimate news across the nation in homes, fitness centers, and restaurants? Propaganda.

How? millions of Americans have CNN as part of their basic cable package and presented as legitimate news across the nation in homes, fitness centers, and restaurants? Propaganda.

Well, I don't have cable. I read newspapers from other parts of the world and sometimes try to find several articles on the same event to find as much information as I can about it.

I think there is this misconception that we are held hostage. We aren't. We don't have to accept CNN. We don't have to accept National Public Radio. We don't even have to accept MSNBC. We know that opining isn't news. Twitter isn't news. So, why are we even pretending that it is.

Why are you following CNN, then?
Why don't the liberals on this board start threads thirty times a day about biased media like Breitbart and InfoWars? Why aren't Warren and Biden waving a big flag about the lying media?

Conservatives whine perpetually.

because Breibart and InfoWars proclaim to the rafters their political leanings.

CNN still pretends it is an impartial mainstream news source while being the most TDS suffering member of the old guard.

Right now I get most of my opposite view exposure from CNN, it has supplanted Daily Kos, which has completely gone off the deep end.
Do they pretend that? So does Fox, to be honest, Marty. What does "Fair and Balanced" mean to you?
FOX is only one. The vast and overwhelming majority of media is liberal and agenda driven.

You're insane.

Is that what you call "alternative facts"?

Well here some real.ones.

The liberals have the real news.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS.

You conservitards have literally dozens of fake news sites.
Fox, breightbart, gateway Pundit, the federalist, the new American, conservative review, world net daily, CNS, news Buster's, daily caller, one news, CBN, life news, hot air, redstate, CSN, voice of America, the blaze, town hall, the list goes on and on.

Next time you wanna lie you might at least try to find one that's slightly believable.

You're insane.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS.

Fox, breightbart, gateway Pundit, the federalist, the new American, conservative review, world net daily, CNS, news Buster's, daily caller, one news, CBN, life news, hot air, redstate, CSN, voice of America, the blaze, town hall, the list goes on and on.

Next time you wanna lie you might at least try to find one that's slightly believable.
“ the liberals have real news...” Baaaa,baaaaa, baaaa :290968001256257790-final:

Who needs a dog to herd sheep. Just put a television in the pasture, tune it to CNN and the sheep will gather around it.

You're insane.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS.

Wow, you are so dumb.

The folks on the left, and the right, are both gobbling up disinformation and a false reality.

5 timely reminders that the media think you are an idiot…

". . . .
5. Russiagate

This is the big one, currently. The grand-daddy of the nothingburgers. Russiagate never happened. There was no collusion, no cheating or vote hacking or pay-offs. They have found literally zero evidence anything ever took place, seizing upon tiny anecdotal scraps and blaring them out in FULL CAPS HEADLINES to make a case in the court of public opinion that would never stand in an actual court.

Where “Russiagate” is different from most invented media schlock however, is the sheer weight of counter evidence. For most media fiction you can say “Well, there’s very little evidence to support that” (see Corbyn = anti-Semite as a classic example). With Russiagate you can go even further: There is a ton – A TON – of evidence to the contrary, clear-cut evidence that Russia (and Putin) have nothing to do with Trump being President. The media refuse to acknowledge this evidence, directly and contemptuously challenging the public’s ability to reason.

Below is a list of unchallenged, non-controversial facts about Russiagate:

• The only proven, admitted, wrong-doing in the 2016 Presidential election was carried out by the DNC, who rigged the primaries so Clinton would be the democratic candidate. This was later admitted to by members of the DNC.
  • The e-mails which first brought this to light were published by WikiLeaks, there is no proven link between WikiLeaks and the Russian government.
  • Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks claimed the e-mails were from an internal leak, not the result of a hack.
  • The “Trump-Russia” dossier, a collection of (possibly fabricated) dirt put together by British ex-spy Christopher Steele, was paid for by the DNC and Clinton’s campaign.

These facts, alone, should bring Russiagate down…but there’s more. Since becoming President, Donald Trump has:

These are policies that not only run counter to ALL of Russia’s interests, but very nearly brought us to the brink of World War 3.

And yet we’re told, over and over, to ignore our own logical minds and believe that Trump is Putin’s “puppet”. That Trump is “soft” on Russia.

Why would a product of Russian collusion pursue policies harmful to Russia? How many Russians need to die before we accept that Trump is anything but soft?

The media line on this issue is insane, and dangerous. In refusing to acknowledge the actual truth – that the US Deep State is pushing for conflict with Russia – the media are dragging us toward apocalypse, smiling happily to themselves as they go.

They are either all delusional morons, think WE are all delusional morons, or – most probably – both.

The inmates are running the asylum, declaring the rest of us insane because none of us are hearing voices.

This is why the media is in decline, why the BBC is losing its audience and the newspapers have plummeting readership, because people are tired of being treated like idiots and herded like cattle. We’ve made a collective decision to cut the bullshit out of our lives. The world is heading towards a split, two parallel universes running together – the real world, where reasonable pragmatic people get on with the struggles of life, and the media world, where fake people write about pretend events in newspapers nobody reads.

The media has become that manipulative spouse who lies and cheats and tells you it’s all your fault. A narcissistic gaslighter who just will not change.

It’s time to make a clean break."

You're insane.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS.

Wow, you are so dumb.

The folks on the left, and the right, are both gobbling up disinformation and a false reality.

". . . .
5. Russiagate

This is the big one, currently. The grand-daddy of the nothingburgers. Russiagate never happened. There was no collusion, no cheating or vote hacking or pay-offs. They have found literally zero evidence anything ever took place, seizing upon tiny anecdotal scraps and blaring them out in FULL CAPS HEADLINES to make a case in the court of public opinion that would never stand in an actual court.

Where “Russiagate” is different from most invented media schlock however, is the sheer weight of counter evidence. For most media fiction you can say “Well, there’s very little evidence to support that” (see Corbyn = anti-Semite as a classic example). With Russiagate you can go even further: There is a ton – A TON – of evidence to the contrary, clear-cut evidence that Russia (and Putin) have nothing to do with Trump being President. The media refuse to acknowledge this evidence, directly and contemptuously challenging the public’s ability to reason.

• The only proven, admitted, wrong-doing in the 2016 Presidential election was carried out by the DNC, who rigged the primaries so Clinton would be the democratic candidate. This was later admitted to by members of the DNC.
  • The e-mails which first brought this to light were published by WikiLeaks, there is no proven link between WikiLeaks and the Russian government.
  • Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks claimed the e-mails were from an internal leak, not the result of a hack.
  • The “Trump-Russia” dossier, a collection of (possibly fabricated) dirt put together by British ex-spy Christopher Steele, was paid for by the DNC and Clinton’s campaign.

These facts, alone, should bring Russiagate down…but there’s more. Since becoming President, Donald Trump has:

These are policies that not only run counter to ALL of Russia’s interests, but very nearly brought us to the brink of World War 3.

And yet we’re told, over and over, to ignore our own logical minds and believe that Trump is Putin’s “puppet”. That Trump is “soft” on Russia.

Why would a product of Russian collusion pursue policies harmful to Russia? How many Russians need to die before we accept that Trump is anything but soft?

The media line on this issue is insane, and dangerous. In refusing to acknowledge the actual truth – that the US Deep State is pushing for conflict with Russia – the media are dragging us toward apocalypse, smiling happily to themselves as they go.

They are either all delusional morons, think WE are all delusional morons, or – most probably – both.

The inmates are running the asylum, declaring the rest of us insane because none of us are hearing voices.

This is why the media is in decline, why the BBC is losing its audience and the newspapers have plummeting readership, because people are tired of being treated like idiots and herded like cattle. We’ve made a collective decision to cut the bullshit out of our lives. The world is heading towards a split, two parallel universes running together – the real world, where reasonable pragmatic people get on with the struggles of life, and the media world, where fake people write about pretend events in newspapers nobody reads.

The media has become that manipulative spouse who lies and cheats and tells you it’s all your fault. A narcissistic gaslighter who just will not change.

Long conspiracy theory/excuse you've got the pal, didn't have time to read the whole thing, and since the first few sentences contained a number of lies I didn't bother.

Next time try telling the truth.

You're insane.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS.

Wow, you are so dumb.

". . . .
5. Russiagate

Long conspiracy theory/excuse you've got the pal, didn't have time to read the whole thing, and since the first few sentences contained a number of lies I didn't bother.

You have no evidence that you aren't being lied to. IN fact, all evidence points to the contrary.

Propaganda by Edward Bernays (1928)

quote-how-easy-it-is-to-make-people-believe-a-lie-and-how-hard-it-is-to-undo-that-work-again-mark-twain-48-62-03.jpg

The American Empire and its Media

July 2017 (updated: January 2019)
Languages: DE; CN, ES, FR, GR, JP, KO, PL, RU, TR

Largely unbeknownst to the general public, executives and top journalists of almost all major US news outlets have long been members of the influential Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Established in 1921 as a private, bipartisan organization to “awaken America to its worldwide responsibilities”, the CFR and its close to 5000 elite members for decades have shaped US foreign policy and public discourse about it. As a well-known Council member famously explained, they transformed the American republic into a global empire, albeit a “benevolent” one.

Based on official membership rosters, the following illustration depicts for the first time the extensive media network of the CFR and its two major international affiliate organizations: the Bilderberg Group (mainly covering the US and Europe) and the Trilateral Commission (covering North America, Europe and East Asia), both established by Council leaders to foster elite cooperation at the global level.

Click to enlarge

In a column entitled “Ruling Class Journalists”, former Washington Post senior editor and ombudsman Richard Harwood described the Council and its members approvingly as “the nearest thing we have to a ruling establishment in the United States”.

Harwood continued: “The membership of these journalists in the Council, however they may think of themselves, is an acknowledgment of their active and important role in public affairs and of their ascension into the American ruling class. They do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy for the United States; they help make it. () They are part of that establishment whether they like it or not, sharing most of its values and world views.” . . .

You're insane.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS.

Wow, you are so dumb.

". . . .
5. Russiagate

You have no evidence that you aren't being lied to. IN fact, all evidence points to the contrary.

quote-how-easy-it-is-to-make-people-believe-a-lie-and-how-hard-it-is-to-undo-that-work-again-mark-twain-48-62-03.jpg

Largely unbeknownst to the general public, executives and top journalists of almost all major US news outlets have long been members of the influential Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Established in 1921 as a private, bipartisan organization to “awaken America to its worldwide responsibilities”, the CFR and its close to 5000 elite members for decades have shaped US foreign policy and public discourse about it. As a well-known Council member famously explained, they transformed the American republic into a global empire, albeit a “benevolent” one.

Based on official membership rosters, the following illustration depicts for the first time the extensive media network of the CFR and its two major international affiliate organizations: the Bilderberg Group (mainly covering the US and Europe) and the Trilateral Commission (covering North America, Europe and East Asia), both established by Council leaders to foster elite cooperation at the global level.

Click to enlarge

In a column entitled “Ruling Class Journalists”, former Washington Post senior editor and ombudsman Richard Harwood described the Council and its members approvingly as “the nearest thing we have to a ruling establishment in the United States”.

Harwood continued: “The membership of these journalists in the Council, however they may think of themselves, is an acknowledgment of their active and important role in public affairs and of their ascension into the American ruling class. They do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy for the United States; they help make it. () They are part of that establishment whether they like it or not, sharing most of its values and world views.” . . .
Did you sleep through the two weeks of congressional testimony? Have you even cracked the cover on the Mueller report? How about the report for the senate intelligence committe?

No to all?

Then you have no friggin idea what you are talking about.

You're insane.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS.

Wow, you are so dumb.

". . . .
5. Russiagate

Click to enlarge

Did you sleep through the two weeks of congressional testimony? Have you even cracked the cover on the Mueller report? How about the report for the senate intelligence committe?

No to all?

It is the job of the intel agencies and the government to lie to you.

Don't you know that by now?

You're insane.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS.

Wow, you are so dumb.

". . . .
5. Russiagate

Click to enlarge

No to all?

But you're sources tell the truth, right? A self supporting truth, with no real evidence, just their word for it. And it contradicts all the available evidence.

But you believe it, and tell us "it's the government's job to lie to you".

Insanity, thy name be Conservatism.

Wow, you are so dumb.

". . . .
5. Russiagate

Click to enlarge

No to all?

But you're sources tell the truth, right? A self supporting truth, with no real evidence, just their word for it. And it contradicts all the available evidence.

But you believe it, and tell us "it's the government's job to lie to you".

Insanity, thy name be Conservatism.

http://www.pennsylvaniacrier.com/filemgmt_data/files/Ruling Class Journalists.pdf

REPRINT: 1962 The American Establishment
by Richard Rovere

"To understand the United States today, it is necessary to know some- thing about the Establishment. Most citizens don't realize it exists. Yet the Establishment makes its influence felt from the President's Cabinet to the professional life of a young college teacher who wants a foundation grant. It affects the nation's policies in almost every area."
http://archive.wilsonquarterly.com/sites/default/files/articles/WQ_VOL2_SU_1978_Article_05.pdf

Forum List

Back