Do People Really Believe This Drivel?

CNN biased to the Nth degree.
I think it is you who are biased to the Nth degree:
Media-Bias-Chart-2018.png

Some of us are intelligent enough not to confuse objectivity with subjectivity.

One person's very much subjective opinion proves nothing, especially considering the reach of the collective media is by no means limited to these organizations and the organizations, themselves, do not all have the same reach.

The liberal media outnumbers conservative media by almost 50 to 1. If you watch CNN you are a gullible fucking sheep.
Republicans buy into Trump conspiracies to blunt impact of impeachment hearings - CNNPolitics
Why are you following CNN, then?
Why don't the liberals on this board start threads thirty times a day about biased media like Breitbart and InfoWars? Why aren't Warren and Biden waving a big flag about the lying media?

Conservatives whine perpetually.

because Breibart and InfoWars proclaim to the rafters their political leanings.

CNN still pretends it is an impartial mainstream news source while being the most TDS suffering member of the old guard.

Right now I get most of my opposite view exposure from CNN, it has supplanted Daily Kos, which has completely gone off the deep end.
Well done. I think whichever side of the aisle you're on you need to hear the opposing side since EVERY source of information is biased to some degree.
FOX is biased to the nth degree...

Looks like capitalism and the free market works? :dunno:

The liberal media outnumbers conservative media by almost 50 to 1. If you watch CNN you are a gullible fucking sheep.
Republicans buy into Trump conspiracies to blunt impact of impeachment hearings - CNNPolitics
Why don't the liberals on this board start threads thirty times a day about biased media like Breitbart and InfoWars? Why aren't Warren and Biden waving a big flag about the lying media?

CNN still pretends it is an impartial mainstream news source while being the most TDS suffering member of the old guard.

Right now I get most of my opposite view exposure from CNN, it has supplanted Daily Kos, which has completely gone off the deep end.
Well done. I think whichever side of the aisle you're on you need to hear the opposing side since EVERY source of information is biased to some degree.

They are one. Now do the math simpleton.

i repeat...”the math” NOT”the meth.”

I think it is you who are biased to the Nth degree:
Media-Bias-Chart-2018.png

Some of us are intelligent enough not to confuse objectivity with subjectivity.

One person's very much subjective opinion proves nothing, especially considering the reach of the collective media is by no means limited to these organizations and the organizations, themselves, do not all have the same reach.
The liberal media reach is deep, plus they have taxpayer subsidized PBS. Judy Woodruff and the Newshour is pure propaganda and not even legitimate news. But...hey...she cried her little Democratic eyes out election night 2016. Complete illegitimate news source that I pay for. I’m putting this bitches grandkids through college so she can try to usurp the 2016 election. Fuck her old wrinkled ass.

I don't watch it. If it wasn't for the number of good folks who like to talk about the "liberal" media that this liberal isn't watching then I would have no idea what the hell they were doing.
Last poll that I checked 88% of journalists identified as Democrats.

Last time I checked opining wasn't news.

I don't watch it. If it wasn't for the number of good folks who like to talk about the "liberal" media that this liberal isn't watching then I would have no idea what the hell they were doing.

You know better than that.

I have them on ignore.

Being a liberal means having an open mind but not so open that your brain falls out.

It is with a poll of journalists so you can understand the biased angle.

You know better than that.

I have them on ignore.

Being a liberal means having an open mind but not so open that your brain falls out.
You have a closed mind. BTW I was wrong...the number 93% according to your communist Washington Post.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...licans-thats-far-less-than-even-a-decade-ago/

Liberals interject their beliefs into the news cycle hourly.

It is with a poll of journalists so you can understand the biased angle.

Yeah and I read the article and looked for the news.

You have a closed mind. BTW I was wrong...the number 93% according to your communist Washington Post.

Don't be trying to give me the Washington Post. They are also on ignore.

I don't think so. There is nothing liberal about opining rather than reporting the news.

I don't think so. There is nothing liberal about opining rather than reporting the news.
Had to dig hard to come up with this one. Liberal media buried it. If it was a black kid being beaten by whites...we would have another Furgeson.

Transfers right into Journalism School. Hey, Orwell was right. You people are fucking clay for the Democratic molding.
Liberal professors outnumber conservatives 12 to 1: Study

Had to dig hard to come up with this one. Liberal media buried it. If it was a black kid being beaten by whites...we would have another Furgeson.

It's from 2009 and shown on CBS........... :confused-84:

Baaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaa. Feed me more about how Russia stole the 2016 election and how Trump is trying to fuck the Biden’s.

Transfers right into Journalism School. Hey, Orwell was right. You people are fucking clay for the Democratic molding.
Liberal professors outnumber conservatives 12 to 1: Study
:rolleyes:

It's from 2009 and shown on CBS........... :confused-84:

OK...it’s 2019 and shit ain’t changed.

Baaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaa. Feed me more about how Russia stole the 2016 election and how Trump is trying to fuck the Biden’s.

Put the crack pipe down.

Put the crack pipe down.
The crack problem in this nation is journalists and a keyboard.

Forum List

Back