Do our politicians have us distracted, focused on far fetched potential existential threats (Russia and China) while Mexico shreds us at our core?

best thing we can do as individuals is to reach out to both the illegals and legals and convince them through respect that the dems are not their friend,,

That's a hard one to swallow...I'm definitely not there yet.
We The People must form a coalition, the largest coalition ever assembled, we must take D.C. to court, they need to be sued for not protecting our borders, for not protecting American lives and livelihoods. Such a suit would easily be the largest suit ever brought to an American court.
I dont want to call that a pipe dream but it is far from likely to happen,,

as for those already here I can guarantee that calling them names and degrading them wont do anything but grow more anger,,,

All it would take is a shift in public opinion. America must realize what/who is the REAL threat to their lives and livelihoods, the public needs to finally grow a pair, break from PC programming and be vocal about it. That's how public opinion is influenced.
I degrade all criminals and I most certainly degrade the criminals ruining my country....you should as well.
with that attitude you are guaranteed to lose,,,

"with that attitude you are guaranteed to lose,,,"
Elaborate would you?
Are you saying we should concede to the criminals and allow the tail to wag the dog?
Is that a principle we were founded on?

you will win more friends with sugar than vinegar,,,

I'm confused...so concede to the criminals and allow the tail to wag the dog?
Give it to me straight.
I never said that,,

but I can guarantee you that if you go at it with the pure hate youre presenting here you will get nowhere fast,,,

I'm all ears...I'd love to hear your plan?
first thing is to stop the dems and repubes,,,

pretty easy huh??? NOT!!!

other than that just keep talking to people and see where you can get support,, but as I said if you go at it with anger and hatred you wont get many supporters,,, including me,,
Therein lies the problem...you like many have allowed the PC programming to shape your opinion on the matter. You've set rational logic and reality aside.
You honestly believe I don't have a right to be angry and hateful towards trespassing criminals here reshaping American culture, influencing our democracy, ruining our education and healthcare systems, destroying our job markets and burdening American taxpayers. Think about that for a minute, think of how strange that is.

best thing we can do as individuals is to reach out to both the illegals and legals and convince them through respect that the dems are not their friend,,

We The People must form a coalition, the largest coalition ever assembled, we must take D.C. to court, they need to be sued for not protecting our borders, for not protecting American lives and livelihoods. Such a suit would easily be the largest suit ever brought to an American court.

as for those already here I can guarantee that calling them names and degrading them wont do anything but grow more anger,,,

All it would take is a shift in public opinion. America must realize what/who is the REAL threat to their lives and livelihoods, the public needs to finally grow a pair, break from PC programming and be vocal about it. That's how public opinion is influenced.
I degrade all criminals and I most certainly degrade the criminals ruining my country....you should as well.

Elaborate would you?
Are you saying we should concede to the criminals and allow the tail to wag the dog?

Give it to me straight.
I never said that,,

but I can guarantee you that if you go at it with the pure hate youre presenting here you will get nowhere fast,,,

other than that just keep talking to people and see where you can get support,, but as I said if you go at it with anger and hatred you wont get many supporters,,, including me,,
Therein lies the problem...you like many have allowed the PC programming to shape your opinion on the matter. You've set rational logic and reality aside.
You honestly believe I don't have a right to be angry and hateful towards trespassing criminals here reshaping American culture, influencing our democracy, ruining our education and healthcare systems, destroying our job markets and burdening American taxpayers. Think about that for a minute, think of how strange that is.
when did I say you didnt have a right to be angry???

you have 2 choices one is to stand there and yell and call names or have rational discussions with not just americans but to the illegals too,,

as I said the first one will not just get you nowhere but create more opposition to your goals,,,

Elaborate would you?

Give it to me straight.
I never said that,,

when did I say you didnt have a right to be angry???

you have 2 choices one is to stand there and yell and call names or have rational discussions with not just americans but to the illegals too,,

as I said the first one will not just get you nowhere but create more opposition to your goals,,,
I disagree...Ike didn’t “have rational discussions” in 1954...Rational discussions won’t get 20-40 million illegal trespassers on a fast track headed home.
How has being nice, kind and compasionate been working for good real Americans?

After Trump failed to end DACA, couldn't get shit done on immigration in two years with a Republican House and Senate, only built 450 miles of 'wall' and all but completely dropped the importance of ridding America of illegal aliens in his reelection campaign I can't help but wonder if he and his administration are in on the Make America Mexico Again agenda right along with all the others in politics.

For those of you who continue to buy into the "Russia" and "China" narratives; don't you think we should leave existential threats to the Pentagon and those with intelligence data? Shouldn't we be worried about those countries sending their people to destroy our local communities, our social services system, our education system, our healthcare system, our job markets...those raping, maiming and murdering our people on our soil daily?
Shouldn't we reject the deflection attempts made by our own politicians and pay closer attention to the actual THREAT(s) affecting us NOW and in real-time?
Some on the left may believe the reality tv guy should have gotten more real with our federal Constitution, and actually solved our illegal problem along with our illegal underclass dilemma.

After Trump failed to end DACA, couldn't get shit done on immigration in two years with a Republican House and Senate, only built 450 miles of 'wall' and all but completely dropped the importance of ridding America of illegal aliens in his reelection campaign I can't help but wonder if he and his administration are in on the Make America Mexico Again agenda right along with all the others in politics.

For those of you who continue to buy into the "Russia" and "China" narratives; don't you think we should leave existential threats to the Pentagon and those with intelligence data? Shouldn't we be worried about those countries sending their people to destroy our local communities, our social services system, our education system, our healthcare system, our job markets...those raping, maiming and murdering our people on our soil daily?
Shouldn't we reject the deflection attempts made by our own politicians and pay closer attention to the actual THREAT(s) affecting us NOW and in real-time?
Some on the left may believe the reality tv guy should have gotten more real with our federal Constitution, and actually solved our illegal problem along with our illegal underclass dilemma.
Danny please just stop making an ass of yourself....NOBODY here believes you are an authority on the U.S. Constitution...you believe it was a document framed to benefit and protect Mexico's people.

Danny please just stop making an ass of yourself....NOBODY here believes you are an authority on the U.S. Constitution...you believe it was a document framed to benefit and protect Mexico's people.
There is no provision for excuses in our federal doctrine.

Here we are again...Republicans can’t stop screaming “CHINA”!
while mentioning little about Mexico who continues sending tens of thousands of their worse to influence our elections, ruin our education and healthcare systems, rape, maime and murder our people.
How many from China or Russia has raped or murdered our people?
How many Chinese and Russians are destroying our education, how many are weighing down our healthcare system, how many Chinese or Russians have you waited in line behind at an ER?
2gd6zg.jpg

Our #1 enemy right now is Mexico, followed by Honduras, Guatamala, El Salvador, and Costa Rica.

Once Texas is independent and Col. West is elevated to General in the Texas Army, we will ignore the pussies in our old nation and march south to exterminate the threat.

Here we are again...Republicans can’t stop screaming “CHINA”!
while mentioning little about Mexico who continues sending tens of thousands of their worse to influence our elections, ruin our education and healthcare systems, rape, maime and murder our people.
How many from China or Russia has raped or murdered our people?
How many Chinese and Russians are destroying our education, how many are weighing down our healthcare system, how many Chinese or Russians have you waited in line behind at an ER?
2gd6zg.jpg
How much do right wingers really care when they have no problem waging endless foreign wars that includes killing people for a policy that right wingers don't even believe in paying wartime tax rates for and creating more refugees for y'all to complain about.

Our #1 enemy right now is Mexico, followed by Honduras, Guatamala, El Salvador, and Costa Rica.

Once Texas is independent and Col. West is elevated to General in the Texas Army, we will ignore the pussies in our old nation and march south to exterminate the threat.
Only confederate rebels without a Cause say that.

It's such a no-brainer for anyone paying attention....But take note at how few 'Republicans' have participated in this thread. They have become so PC programmed, the subject is now taboo, they to now believe that standing against illegal immigration is racist so they cry "CHINA" or "RUSSIA".

Lol. You clowns have no real solutions. Just cuck boy fantasies that when you say out loud cause people to laugh at you. Lol.

Unkotare who harmed America and Americans more last week.....China, Russia or Mexico........
Anti-American scumbags like you harm America more than any foreign element ever could. You're a fucking parasite that corrodes everything great about my nation. Fortunately, you are one insignificant greasy little fucking cockroach and you're on your way out.

Anti-American scumbags like you harm America more than any foreign element ever could. You're a fucking parasite that corrodes everything great about my nation. Fortunately, you are one insignificant greasy little fucking cockroach and you're on your way out.
who harmed America and Americans more last week.....China, Russia or Mexico...you know, based on that pesky data and all?

who harmed America and Americans more last week.....China, Russia or Mexico...you know, based on that pesky data and all?

Forum List

Back