Chinese debt crisis and world economy

How does this effect the world economy? www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YOUGL1p2mY

The news piece touched on recent developments but China's economic woes go much deeper:

Ghost cities ( purchasing real estate using loans for investment purposes) and shadow lending are two big issues that could cause China to go bust and that the Chinese government would not be able to bail out.

The Planned Economic Collapse of The World's Economies is coming no matter what we do. They put out news pieces telling you what they are going to do, and telling their allies how it's all going to go down right in Public View.

Like Fauci and Gates when they told everyone "The Trump Administrator is going to experience an epic Pandemic". They are not prophets, they planned that, and they scheduled to occur in the election year. It was their only hope to wreck America's Economy, get their moles in our Government to illegally change election regulations to open the door to massive fraud, and then to steal an election.

In 2016 The Democrats Contracted with Russia to help them take The President down, and they told you what they were going to do through News Releases and odd statements made by Clinton before hand.

I won't go down the whole list. But do you remember the Subpoena Cannon Dems talked about. That was a signal that they were going to launch an never ending series of false accusations and law suits agianst The President.

We know about all the criminal activity The Obama Administration Biden and Clinton and their friends engaged in to accomplish a soft COUP to remove The President. Put two and two together and it does equal 4.

In 2020 they also told you what they were going to do. The minute Covid Appeared, and massive amount of lawsuits were issued with The Democrats attacking Election Laws, and trying to get them changed, get early voting extended, mass mail in ballots on the table, and late counting of ballots etc. etc.

I believe if I count them, The Democrats have launched a COUP of one sort or another every single year. Russian Collusion, Ukraine Quid Pro Joe, Mueller Report, Impeachment, The Fake Whistle Blower, Dragging everyone Trump knew in front of Congress, or a Judge.

This just happens to be the first time they pulled it off and thing they got away with it.

They need Trump desperately out of the way for one thing:

He is standing in the way of The Great Reset, which will be launched after The Global Elite Crash the economies of Democratic Nations scattered around the Globe, and anyone else who might look like a threat.

Then comes abolishing physical currency, digital IDs, COVID Tracking, and if you think Prophecy is a real thing, I do, and I believe in God, then not only will people in the future have to prove they are vaccinated, but they are going to have to carry this information on them in the form of an implanted bio-metric device such as The Quantum Dot Matrix Tattoo which will hold your Identity, Your Medical Records, and Your Financial Records and will be used like Apple Pay, only it will be embedded in your forehead or in your hand.

That's what they are going for. Everything points towards it. Sustainable Development, Vaccines, The Green New Deal, New World Order, ID 2020, Agenda 21, Agenda 2030.

And at some point The Resistance against such things is removed, and it will happen like a flash of lightening, and No one will be prepared for this Fundamental Transformation, not only of America, but of The World.

Forum List

Back