"Do Not Come.. We are enforcing the Rule of Law"

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

Democrats were mean to Trumpy, make them stop mommy.
Trumpers are just total weaklings, always whining and crying like a little pussy bitch. When aren't Trump or Trumpers whining and crying ??

Who cares about the stupid border and dumb ass imigration. Its a stupid meaningless issue.
I care about Biden crushing covid (which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth).
Exhibit 330: Trump broke the Left

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

Trumpers are just total weaklings, always whining and crying like a little pussy bitch. When aren't Trump or Trumpers whining and crying ??

Who cares about the stupid border and dumb ass imigration. Its a stupid meaningless issue.
I care about Biden crushing covid (which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth).
Hey that's fine, now we'll destroy Democrats. Tissue?

Kamala Harris said this to South Americans.

after ripping the Trump administration for being so cold and uncaring for desiring to enforce the rule of law.

I guess it was all a campaign ploy? Able to be carried out thanks to a complicit activist media, who gleefully painted Trump as Dr. Evil? and who will now not have a negative thing to say about the Biden administration and Kamala Harris for having the exact same position?

I mean, Harris was put in charge of the border crisis, and she hasn't even been there. It's safe to say she hasn't because she'd have to stand next to all the "kids in cages" and risk being in pictures doing so... "cages" that have increased since she took office.

But again.. it's just shocking to see these leftist politicians say X is absolutely immoral, and then once they gain power they get right to doing X.

Frauds. Where does she go to apologize to the Trump administration for all the attacks she made?
Democrats have no stomach - nor balls - to take a severe stance on Illegal Immigration... too many future voters at-stake.

If they can't defeat White Middle America at the polls on their own, they'll import enough Beaners until they DO outnumber Whitey.

I care about Biden crushing covid
(which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth).
How did you manage to fit so much stupid in one paragraph?

*biden's crushing covid by letting thousands of illegals with covid to enter the country?

Getting the economy booming again by killing jobs and pouring low skill illegals all over the country?
Yet job growth and job opening are booming.
GDP growth is booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually just like Obama)
Corporate earnings are BOOMING

Biden has crushed covid (which trump failed to do)
Biden has stimulated growth (which Trump failed to do with his low growth)
Biden is winning, trump lost.

Enjoy the Biden Boom !

after ripping the Trump administration for being so cold and uncaring for desiring to enforce the rule of law.

I guess it was all a campaign ploy? Able to be carried out thanks to a complicit activist media, who gleefully painted Trump as Dr. Evil? and who will now not have a negative thing to say about the Biden administration and Kamala Harris for having the exact same position?

I mean, Harris was put in charge of the border crisis, and she hasn't even been there. It's safe to say she hasn't because she'd have to stand next to all the "kids in cages" and risk being in pictures doing so... "cages" that have increased since she took office.

But again.. it's just shocking to see these leftist politicians say X is absolutely immoral, and then once they gain power they get right to doing X.

Frauds. Where does she go to apologize to the Trump administration for all the attacks she made?
Democrats have no stomach - nor balls - to take a severe stance on Illegal Immigration... too many future voters at-stake.

If they can't defeat White Middle America at the polls on their own, they'll import enough Beaners until they DO outnumber Whitey.
Right wingers don't care about anything but their bigotry.

Yet job growth and job opening are booming.

LOL

It's what happens naturally after a year long forced shut down, duh. But please, list the *biden policies that you think have lead to job growth.

Biden has crushed covid (which trump failed to do)

Again, by doing what?
it has been listed over and over again.

Biden had a plan to deal with covid and took it very seriously. Biden also had mask mandates and used social distancing. Biden also had a plan to rapidly distribute the vaccine, which Trump failed to do- as evidence by his terrible vaccine roll out...
Trump held maskless super-spreader events, rallies, and parties that exacerbated the crisis and strained our healthcare system.

Biden also passed proper covid relief helping struggling families that did nothing wrong. trump failed to do that.

With covid gone, and proper relief/stimulus... BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM !!!

6+% GDP growth, booomiinnnggg jobs, and a long runway for American domincance.

Trump failed, and the results prove that.
Biden is winning big time, and the results prove that...

Enjoy the Biden BOOOMMMM !!!
Becareful going up against me, you are clearly overmathced. Have good day !
AHAHAHA !!!

Biden had a plan to deal with covid and took it very seriously. Biden also had mask mandates and used social distancing. Biden also had a plan to rapidly distribute the vaccine, which Trump failed to do- as evidence by his terrible vaccine roll out...
Trump held maskless super-spreader events, rallies, and parties that exacerbated the crisis and strained our healthcare system.

Biden also passed proper covid relief helping struggling families that did nothing wrong. trump failed to do that.

AHAHAHA !!!
Still haven't seen you list even one thing *biden done that wasn't being done already.

Mask mandates and social distancing!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

AHAHAHA !!!
Still haven't seen you list even one thing *biden done that wasn't being done already.

Mask mandates and social distancing!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
because you can't admit and accept reality...

Standard operating procedure for a Trumper, deny reality and spin reality.

You are what your record says you are, trump failed and Biden is winning.
Biden is winning for all the reasons I just listed, the policies he did that Trump didn't do...

Biden is winning for all the reasons I just listed, the policies he did that Trump didn't do...

So your answer is he continued what Trump was doing. Got it.
If your detached from fact and reality response is Biden did the same as Trump, then the debate is over. I listed exactly what Biden did differently from Trump, AND the results prove this.

Basically you can't admit reality so you will continue to live in your alternate reality so you don't have to accept reality.

Where did trump pass a covid relief bill in Sept Oct Nov, when the Dems were trying to pass one?? Remind me of that again...
BECAUSE BIDEN GOT THIS DONE, AND TRUMP DIDN'T...

Where did Trump control covid or have a plan to control covid? Trump had record covid cases and covid deaths, Biden quickly got the virus under control and cases plummeted because Biden used appropriate safety measures like mask wearing, social distancing, and no weekly super-spreader events. AND vaccine distribution that was substantially faster and better than trumps failed rollout. Biden's covid cases, deaths, and vaccine numbers were all substantially better than Trump's.

Trump had record covid cases and deaths and because he couldn't contain covid the economy could not re-open. Biden contained covid and is now re-opening the economy. This is haopoening, we are re-opening in case you missed it. Trump had record covid cases and record deaths, the most in the world. The worst results in the world.

Where did Trump pass an infrastructure bill? Remind me of that one...
BECAUSE BIDEN IS ABOUT TO GET THIS DONE, AND TRUMP DIDN'T...

You have not made a meaningful or valid argument yet. I have clearly demonstrated the distinct Biden wins, and you have chosen to ignore them because the truth hurts.

Enjoy your alternate reality, you look fuckin stupid now.

Hypocrisy 101

Where did trump pass a covid relief bill in Sept Oct Nov, when the Dems were trying to pass one?? Remind me of that again...

Trump Passes COVID-19 Relief Executive Order

Where did Trump control covid or have a plan to control covid? Trump had record covid cases and covid deaths, Biden quickly got the virus under control and cases plummeted because Biden used appropriate safety measures like mask wearing, social distancing, and no weekly super-spreader events. AND vaccine distribution that was substantially faster and better than trumps failed rollout. Biden's covid cases, deaths, and vaccine numbers were all substantially better than Trump's.

The vaccine was developed under Trump, remember?!? While *biden and the democrats denied Trump could get it done so quickly.

Biden, Seizing on Worries of a Rushed Vaccine, Warns Trump ...

You have not made a meaningful or valid argument yet. I have clearly demonstrated the distinct Biden wins, and you have chosen to ignore them because the truth hurts.

The only thing you have demonstrated is your willingness to give *biden credit for Trump successes.

Bi-Dung and Dimms Inc., are aiding and abetting the Cartels in human smuggling, plain and simple.
Abolish your worthless drug war. Y'all don't want to pay for it anyway, not with tax cut economics.
So you support the cartels and their brutality. gotcha.
You are the one who wants it criminalized and not pay for it.

Even Tex-Mex's know that they are illegals. Fucker border jumpers are coming in from 35 different countries!
You hate America and it's sovereignty just like the installed Bi-Dung and Dimms, Inc.!
Y'all have no sense. Just plain, rebels without a Cause, is all right wingers know how to do. There is a difference between refugees and just plain immigrants.

Refugee's my ass!
St. Louis's murder rate is NOW higher than Guatemala City, you ignorant toad head!!

Bi-Dung and Dimms Inc., are aiding and abetting the Cartels in human smuggling, plain and simple.
Abolish your worthless drug war. Y'all don't want to pay for it anyway, not with tax cut economics.

Even Tex-Mex's know that they are illegals. Fucker border jumpers are coming in from 35 different countries!
You hate America and it's sovereignty just like the installed Bi-Dung and Dimms, Inc.!
Y'all have no sense. Just plain, rebels without a Cause, is all right wingers know how to do. There is a difference between refugees and just plain immigrants.

Refugee's my ass!
St. Louis's murder rate is NOW higher than Guatemala City, you ignorant toad head!!
Wow. Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful?

...Richard Rosenfeld, a criminology professor at the University of Missouri-St. Louis, said violent crime rose sharply in 28 U.S. cities he reviewed starting last May — around the time many stay-at-home orders related to the pandemic were ending....

Refugee's my ass!
They can't be refugees. They aren't fleeing anything.

Refugee's my ass!
They can't be refugees. They aren't fleeing anything.
Right fantasy is y'all have.

Yeah, about that "do not come" message. Like the typical commie, kneepads is still talking out of both sides of her mouth. In interviews she walked back what she said in her speech.

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

I want ur kids to die.
I'd much rather they grow up and spit in his face for helping to trash their country.

She was part of the installed package. What do you expect?
Senile Ahab, And Mattress Back Jezebel.

Both Frauds and both Rotten to The CORE!

Forum List

Back