"Do Not Come.. We are enforcing the Rule of Law"

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

Democrats were mean to Trumpy, make them stop mommy.
Trumpers are just total weaklings, always whining and crying like a little pussy bitch. When aren't Trump or Trumpers whining and crying ??

Who cares about the stupid border and dumb ass imigration. Its a stupid meaningless issue.
I care about Biden crushing covid (which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth)
As Buford T. Justice said: "Shut Your Azz!" You support opening the borders wide and flooding the US with more illegal invaders.
They aren't illegal if the borders are open. Admit it, right-wingers. Bigotry is what y'all do best.
No, we support LEGAL immigration. No border jumping, no sneaking in. Just get in line and follow the fucking rules! How hard is it for the brain-atrophied Left to understand?
You confuse immigrants with refugees.
Doesn't matter. Applies both ways.

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

Trumpers are just total weaklings, always whining and crying like a little pussy bitch. When aren't Trump or Trumpers whining and crying ??

Who cares about the stupid border and dumb ass imigration. Its a stupid meaningless issue.
I care about Biden crushing covid (which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth)
As Buford T. Justice said: "Shut Your Azz!" You support opening the borders wide and flooding the US with more illegal invaders.
They aren't illegal if the borders are open. Admit it, right-wingers. Bigotry is what y'all do best.
No, we support LEGAL immigration. No border jumping, no sneaking in. Just get in line and follow the fucking rules! How hard is it for the brain-atrophied Left to understand?
Funny how you people pick and choose what laws to follow.

You people have turned a blind eye to a whole slew of crimes committed by Trump and his associates. Basically you will allow any Republican to break any law they want, but then you try to claim law and order...

Roger Stone committed serious crimes and was convicted by a jury, but somehow you changed your law and order stance for Roger Stone, and make up some BS excuse for his lawless pardon.
Plenty more examples too.

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

No one whines more than Democrats.

Who are you trying to fool?

I care about Biden crushing covid (which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth).
For one thing, anyone who cares about low wage labor should care about the border. Ask them how "meaningless" not having a job is?

Biden is focusing on handing out free stuff.

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

You confuse immigrants with refugees.
Doesn't matter. Applies both ways.
It doesn't apply the same to both.

Bi-Dung and Dimms Inc., are aiding and abetting the Cartels in human smuggling, plain and simple.
Abolish your worthless drug war. Y'all don't want to pay for it anyway, not with tax cut economics.
So you support the cartels and their brutality. gotcha.
You are the one who wants it criminalized and not pay for it.
I want the death penalty for the dealers.

She’s black woman and Trump white privledge man. It’s OK for her to say

Bi-Dung and Dimms Inc., are aiding and abetting the Cartels in human smuggling, plain and simple.
Abolish your worthless drug war. Y'all don't want to pay for it anyway, not with tax cut economics.
I want the death penalty for the dealers.
You going to pay for it with "wartime tax rates"?

Even Tex-Mex's know that they are illegals. Fucker border jumpers are coming in from 35 different countries!
You hate America and it's sovereignty just like the installed Bi-Dung and Dimms, Inc.!

Even Tex-Mex's know that they are illegals. Fucker border jumpers are coming in from 35 different countries!
You hate America and it's sovereignty just like the installed Bi-Dung and Dimms, Inc.!
Y'all have no sense. Just plain, rebels without a Cause, is all right wingers know how to do. There is a difference between refugees and just plain immigrants.

Kamala Harris said this to South Americans.

after ripping the Trump administration for being so cold and uncaring for desiring to enforce the rule of law.

I guess it was all a campaign ploy? Able to be carried out thanks to a complicit activist media, who gleefully painted Trump as Dr. Evil? and who will now not have a negative thing to say about the Biden administration and Kamala Harris for having the exact same position?

I mean, Harris was put in charge of the border crisis, and she hasn't even been there. It's safe to say she hasn't because she'd have to stand next to all the "kids in cages" and risk being in pictures doing so... "cages" that have increased since she took office.

But again.. it's just shocking to see these leftist politicians say X is absolutely immoral, and then once they gain power they get right to doing X.

Frauds. Where does she go to apologize to the Trump administration for all the attacks she made?
Harris is Lying.

Haven't you seen the interviews of the illegals crossing the border who are asked why they came and they answer because Joe Biden told us to.

What that lying bitch is saying in public is NOT the message these illegals are recieving..

I have several Latino friends who have very liberal views of the Border that we regularly debate. They feel betrayed by this Administration.
Do tell, illegals flooding across the border just hit a 10 year high and there's still 4 months to go in this year. :cuckoo:
:link:

NPR is also reporting on this story.

Last edited:

"Approximately 190 illegal migrants were encountered at an undisclosed location in the Rincon Village near Mission, Texas, on Friday. A man calling himself “Junior” told the Daily Caller News Foundation that he encounters illegal migrants crossing through his private land every day he’s there, which is at least four days out of the week.

“They all say the same thing, Biden nos invitó, Biden invited us,” Junior told the DCNF, he asked that his last name be omitted after the media mobbed him in 2018 with requests to access his land."

Harris is LYING !!!!

I have several Latino friends who have very liberal views of the Border that we regularly debate. They feel betrayed by this Administration.
Do tell, illegals flooding across the border just hit a 10 year high and there's still 4 months to go in this year. :cuckoo:

Your first win this year!! :clap: :D

1623538938226.jpeg

Last edited:

Rational persons would upgrade Ellis Island and put a world-class research hospital campus on it.

Your first win this year!! :clap: :D

View attachment 500605
My win rate is 100% don't poke this bear again.

I care about Biden crushing covid
(which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth).
How did you manage to fit so much stupid in one paragraph?

*biden's crushing covid by letting thousands of illegals with covid to enter the country?

Getting the economy booming again by killing jobs and pouring low skill illegals all over the country?

Forum List

Back