Do National Democrats Support Abolishing the Police?

Does it make sense that national Dims support the police while staying silent on Abolish city Dems?

• Yes, it does because all politicians are whores

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, it does make sense in a political vein

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it is just more Dimocrat lies

• Whens the game on?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
If they disagree with the idea, then why dont they put pressure on the mayors to back off?

I suspect it is because they secretly do support it, (i.e. Hillarys public position) but dont want the blowback of doing it openly and honestly.

What say you?

Does it make sense that national Dims support the police while staying silent on city Dems who are doing exactly that?

If they disagree with the idea, then why dont they put pressure on the mayors to back off?

I suspect it is because they secretly do support it, (i.e. Hillarys public position) but dont want the blowback of doing it openly and honestly.

What say you?

Does it make sense that national Dims support the police while staying silent on city Dems who are doing exactly that?

They support whatever that execrable party tells them to at any given time.

If they disagree with the idea, then why dont they put pressure on the mayors to back off.
The National Guard, Coast Guard, Civil Air Patrol, and Homeland Security are all heavily armed and just waiting for the Democrat civvie cops to get out of the way so they can really crack down on us under Democratic Party authority.

What say you?

Remember, the Marxist run cities are sitting back and continue allowing lawlessness to have a choke hold there. They are hoping that Trump will move troops in, to further divide the nation. Marxism/Leninism: Divide and conquer. Set family against family. Ideology over blood.

What say you?

Oh, I thought you said national Democrats not those local Democrats. Maybe they believe in state and local rule on local decisions? Maybe they do not know if state and local officials have made all possible repeated attempts to change local policing standards and are out of options, since the "national" Democrat have not thoroughly investigated the local policing problems in those cities? Maybe the national Democrats do not want to take responsibility away from the local governments and possibly bear responsibility for inciting the crazy Fks to start burning cities again? But, you think it is Hillary? Jeez, can't you guys forget that bitch? Keeping that hack out of office is one of the few things you guys did right in the last 4 years. She is gone. Isn't there a new villain you can come up with?

Last edited:
Marxist run cities
Every city, town, village, municipality, township, county, parish and borough in the United States.
Marxism/Leninism: Divide and conquer. Set family against family. Ideology over blood
The city hall crime families are shedding too much blood for their precious "ideology" to count for anything.

It doesn’t matter what they think. In case you haven’t noticed the people aren’t voting on any of BLM’s ideas, they are getting Dems in power to just implement them by threat of violence.

We don’t even see Republicans standing up to these fascists, so don’t expect Dems to.

What say you?

Democratic Party=BLM Party. When's the game on?

"Black Lives Matter" is fake sympathy from white limousine liberal Democrats. Crocodile tears from the KKK.

The "Matter" is in town hall district court, where conviction is a foregone conclusion since the due process of law was done away with in the Democrats' zeal for gun control at all costs.

They're killing blacks and dragging blacks into court, and there's something a little bit lacking with respect to the truth of Black Lives Matter.

"Black Lives Matter" is fake sympathy from white limousine liberal Democrats. Crocodile tears from the KKK.

The "Matter" is in town hall district court, where conviction is a foregone conclusion since the due process of law was done away with in the Democrats' zeal for gun control at all costs.

They're killing blacks and dragging blacks into court, and there's something a little bit lacking with respect to the truth of Black Lives Matter.

Cryptic and a bit esoteric, but thanks?

Forum List

Back