Do Libs ever solve problems or do they merely create new problems?

• I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Rush says libs never solve problems, they just create NEW ones.

But what do you say?

Libs solve problems

Libs mostly create new problems

Libs and Conservatives are both the same

I don't know

I don't care

Other

Count on Liberals to solve problems. When women protested for the right to vote, it was Conservatives who provided the resistance. When workers sought the right to collective bargaining, it was the Conservatives who again, provided the resistance. During the fight to free children .from the workplace and secure them a place in schools, when the environment cried out for remediation, when African Americans finally got fed up with repressive Jim Crow, it was Liberals who championed the fight while Conservatives provided resistance.

In the Land of the Free, the poorest citizens never looked to Conservatism as a means of simply making ends meet. Conservatives sneer and scoff and say "get a job" as if there are jobs everywhere for every skill set. Conservatives ignore all the symptomatic aspects of poverty. Instead they view poverty as a character flaw or the result of poor decision making. Conservatives think everyone will indeed be the next Bill Gates and defy poverty with the billion dollar idea. What they fail over and over to realize is Bill Gates is the exception, not the rule.

Conservative foreign policy seems to be 'we never saw a war we did not want to fight'. Problems? Hell yeah! Trillions of dollars mis-spent, thousands of American lives lost or shattered, untold native civilians slaughtered and our standing in the eyes of the world eroded. A Peace Dividend turned into a massive deficit.

What problems get solved by Conservatives? The problem of which summer house to vacation at next year and what to do with all that excess cash (maybe Romney's off shore accounts might work)

1798440_719865931439797_5994911885422697339_n_zpsae94e0af.jpg

Forum List

Back