Do leftists have the right to desecrate the US flag?

You're lying. The real Rightists have never welcomed dishonor and depravity, these are the characteristics of leftist slaves.
It isn't a left or right thing.

You don't know shit about American culture. . . why are you even arguing this? You are out of your league here.

If I were a mod? I would throw this trolling thread in the badlands. You start the most trolling crap in this forum.

GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American Heroes shed their blood for American Freedom, gave their lives to have their children dishonor their memory? Where is the "righteousness" here?

Never has a right-winger looked like a feminist or a left-wing faggot. This is a blatant lie and fraud, this is a slander for which the tongue should be cut out.

The "freedom" of dishonor is the "freedom" of slaves.

It isn't a left or right thing.

You don't know shit about American culture. . . why are you even arguing this? You are out of your league here.

This is the right thing. Right culture comes from the great Aryan tribes who valued individual Heroism and freedom.

O say, can you see, by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets’ red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
O say does that star spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep.
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
‘Tis the Star-Spangled Banner! O long may it wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war’s desolation!
Blest with vict’ry and peace, may the Heaven-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must when our cause it is just
And this be our motto: «In God is our Trust.»
And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

The left comes from mercantile slave-owning Europe, they are left plebeians.

American values Freedom and Heroism.

You don't know your own culture. America is the greatest and most unique country and has never fallen as low as it does now. Because of people like you, you have been mixed with communist European shit and will soon be destroyed if you do not revive America.

American values Freedom
Freedom to do with YOUR PROPERTY, anything you damn well please.

I have already linked you to the will of the courts, and of the people.

iu

Leftist lawyers are dumbass. the flag is not mere private property. The owner owns only the physical material and not the symbols, just as the reader owns the book but not the copyright to the work.

European left stupidity must be eradicated. American lawers should be tested for IQ

And if you own the book you can write in the pages or even burn the book. Same with the flag.

Never has a right-winger looked like a feminist or a left-wing faggot. This is a blatant lie and fraud, this is a slander for which the tongue should be cut out.

The "freedom" of dishonor is the "freedom" of slaves.

LMAO! You are totally ignorant about America.

I could introduce you to some people I know. Several feminists and at least one drag-queen who are staunch conservative rightwingers.

American Heroes shed their blood for American Freedom, gave their lives to have their children dishonor their memory? Where is the "righteousness" here?

The righteousness is the protection of a person's right to free speech, not the protection of a piece of colored cloth.

Leftist lawyers are dumbass. the flag is not mere private property. The owner owns only the physical material and not the symbols, just as the reader owns the book but not the copyright to the work.

European left stupidity must be eradicated. American lawers should be tested for IQ
Did you sleep on a pea under your mattress you seem disturbed? One may do as they please with their private property, even if you don't like it.

You're psychotic.
You have no idea.

You should read some of the other threads this member starts.

You can always tell the members that are a little out there, off, etc., by the fact, they never post in other's threads, they just start their own, and post in their own threads.

Quasar44, basquebromance, etc. Few others.

You can often see how leftists and their henchmen treat the US flag with disdain, for example, they sew panties out of it, or they can place it next to the flags of faggots.

The Fathers said the following about this:

When our land is illuminated with Liberty's smile,
If a foe from within strike a blow at her glory,
Down, down with the traitor that dares to defile
The flag of her stars and the page of her story!
By the millions unchained, who our birthright have gained,
We will keep her bright blazon forever unstained!
And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
While the land of the free is the home of the brave.

Therefore, the Fathers bequeathed to destroy the traitors and queers who desecrate the American flag in the United States.

Does the current law allow it?

In my opinion, if the law is contrary to the basic values, it is not valid and must be corrected in accordance with the Spirit of America and the precepts of the Fathers.
The SCOTUS ruled years ago that protesting by burning the US Flag is a form of protest speech and thus protected. Personally, I don't like it, but the SCOTUS is the ultimate go-to in for a legal decision and that's that.

The SCOTUS ruled years ago that protesting by burning the US Flag is a form of protest speech and thus protected. Personally, I don't like it, but the SCOTUS is the ultimate go-to in for a legal decision and that's that.
I don't like it either. But I understand it.

And, to be honest, the ones who desecrate the flag for protest are actually placing a lot of value on the flag itself.

I tell you what is so much worse. If we are to value every representation of the flag, then what about the fat cats wiping their mouth with a napkin sporting an American flag?

I think that flag burning should be given the death penalty, because it is an outrage against the American nation, its heroes and the highest ideals of Freedom.

It will be symbolic if the criminal will also be burned.

And this corresponds to the Testaments of the Fathers.
If a foe from within strike a blow at her glory,
Down, down with the traitor that dares to defile
The flag of her stars and the page of her story!

And British communist whores can't tell the American people how to deal with criminals who trespass on American holy sites.

Last edited:
It is enough to burn one criminal in public, the desire to insult the American flag will disappear from all leftists, and this will never happen again.

And besides, rules for careful handling of the American Flag should be developed so that someone does not accidentally throw it under their feet, touch it with dirty hands, put it in an indecent place, and so on. Property of the flag should not be given to foreigners until it is established that the foreigner has been useful to America and is in keeping with the American Spirit, that he is worthy to touch the Flag.

For example, if a foreigner participates in an American sports team, under a contract, and he brought an Olympic medal to America, he is allowed to touch the American flag and raise it. In this case, the flag may be solemnly presented to the foreigner.

And who dishonored America with unworthy behavior (for example, Biden) should be deprived of the right to touch the American Flag.

Forum List

Back