Do Jerry Springer "guests" represent the GOP base?

R

rdean

So I'm watching Jerry Springer. If you close your eyes, you would swear that was either Mitch McConnell or Haley Barbour.

Every so often, I channel surf and stop for a minute or two at Jerry Springer. Seems like they always have on trailer living individuals who speak in "Jethro/Ellie Mae".

I can't imagine these people voting for Obama.

I'm curious.

Are they typical of the GOP base?

Yes. Liberals may revel in the spotlight, but we conservatives are the entertainers. Wedgies and titty twisters are child's play to us.

Jerry Springer is a Democrat.

lol

That was easy.

:lmao:

Springer was elected to the Cincinnati city council in 1971. He resigned in 1974 after admitting to hiring a prostitute.[10] The episode was uncovered when a police raid on a Fort Wright, Kentucky "massage parlor" unearthed a check Springer had written for its "services". The check subsequently bounced due to lack of funds in the account. Springer came clean at a press conference. Long-time Cincinnati newsman Al Schottelkotte pronounced Springer's career over, but Springer's honesty helped him win back his seat in 1975 by a landslide. In a post-election interview, Schottelkotte good-naturedly reminded Springer that he had declared Springer's career over. Springer told the newsman, "I'm glad that you were wrong." In 1977, he was chosen to serve one year as mayor by the City Council.

lol

That was easy.

Seems like they always have on trailer living individuals who speak in "Jethro/Ellie Mae".

Who was talking about Jerry Springer? Since he doesn't sound a thing like Mitch McConnell or Haley Barbour and doesn't live in a trailer, that's not who I was referring to.

Jesus, you have to explain everything to right wingers. And even then.......

lol

That was easy.
Not only is he a Democrat, he's a part of the radical left. He's a "die-hard" Obama supporter.

Talk show host Jerry Springer, a lifelong Democrat, does not see why America would not want President Obama in the White House for another four years. The reality TV presenter lavished praise on the president after meeting with him in Cincinnati this week.

"I have met with lots of politicians, but this man is truly exceptional," Springer said Monday, according to the Huffington Post. "He's so competent and so smart, I just don't see why we wouldn't want him for four more years as president."

Jerry Springer Says Obama Is "Truly Exceptional" - ABC News

Not sure why posters think you are talking about Jerry Springer but ...

Look at all the really wacko "reality" shows. Its like a travel show, trooping through the red states, showing the absolute worst of Americans.

And, DD is at the bottom of that heap.

Maybe the title of this thread should be "Do prostitute-using purveyors of trash TV and the dumbing down of American culture represent the Democrat leadership?"

Actually this is a very sad truth

Last edited:
So I'm watching Jerry Springer. If you close your eyes, you would swear that was either Mitch McConnell or Haley Barbour.

Every so often, I channel surf and stop for a minute or two at Jerry Springer. Seems like they always have on trailer living individuals who speak in "Jethro/Ellie Mae".

I'm curious.

You realize that's all fake, right?

I'm curious.

You realize that's all fake, right?

It's nice to believe that nuts like that do exist.

Political orientation is the least consideration in the mentality of those who enjoy the kind of carnival geek-show which the Jerry Springer show emulates. That show comprises the kind of entertainment which appeals to the kind of mentality as those who would pay a quarter to see someone who was born without arms or legs crawling around on a stage.

It is an exhibition of low-lifes for the entertainment of low-lifes.

Forum List

Back