Do ‘Independents’ of today tend to ‘lean’ left / Democrat? If so, why do they?

That’s exactly it…like White 6 , todays “Independents” are simply embarrassed Leftists, they’re ashamed of their leftist alignment so they hide behind ‘Independent’ and think they fool people…It’s as if they don’t think they leave a data trail behind them in their post history.
I never said that.

I gave you 88,643 examples of your left leaning ideology.
Search results

I am not even a part of the first 3 threads in your search results. How can those be an example my my ideology

And this is what I said in the 4th one...explain how that is left leaning ideology
1683210987995.png

Anybody even half sane can open up and read 12 of your posts at random and know you lean hard left. You almost never post on subject matter where

Yet you cannot even give one specific example, which I guess means you are not even half sane.

You attack Trump every chance you get....Poopeypants when?
Trump is a known piece of shit, yet still supported by small group of vocal supporters, so when they voice their support, I often give counter argument, sometimes using facts, as facts are antiseptic to the spread of disease. Don't feel bad. I do it with Fox News (FAKE NEWS) supporters, also.

BTW, I will vote trump again and again, his policies are actually pro america that supposedly independent's are sincere about! Anti abortion at that!!! So now independent's are for killing babies. They certainly aren't for small business supporting demofks. The list goes on and on, climate nonsense as well, with absolutely no fking evidence ever being presented. It appears to me that most independent's are ignorant fking stupid sucka's!!!!!

Trump is a known piece of shit,
yet you can't name one reason why you make that comment except that demofks say it. More evidence. You know there's no trump thing there. YOu know it since you can't ever state what it is.

Trump is a known piece of shit, yet still supported by small group of vocal supporters, so when they voice their support, I often give counter argument, sometimes using facts, as facts are antiseptic to the spread of disease. Don't feel bad. I do it with Fox News (FAKE NEWS) supporters, also.
Hmmm. I see it more like folks defending Trump against many attacks by the leftist wackos on here, and you chiming in against that defense.
You know, its a misconception that we conservatives are a MAGA cult. But Trump has been the only one to stand up for the country when Democrats are trying to kill it and turn it into a third world nation.
When anyone else takes up the effort that only Trump has led, we will gladly align behind them. As for Fox News, never watch it and many of us don't.

I know those here who proclaim to be moderate independents lean way fucking left but I always thought of Independents as freedom fighting liberty lovers….as people who hated marxists, authoritarians, totalitarians, fascists and everything the Left / Democrats seem to have become. What changed?

(Before someone screams “Trump”, just remember, it wasn’t Trump who colluded with a corrupt media and social media, it wasn’t Trump who made them stop pursuing happiness and quit working, Trump didn’t force them to take experimental medicine, or wear face diapers.)
I always thought that Independents for the most part leaned slightly left of center. But some leaned slightly right of center.

"I support gay rights. I also support the 2nd Amendment.

I believe in helping out the poor. I also believe in balancing the budget.

I support the electoral college. I also support making voting as easy as possible for people.

I don't support Trump. I also don't support Biden."

4 out of 5 ain't bad.:D

You've stated in the past that you voted for Biden, so you do support him. You've stated you don't support the extremes, but you help to elect extreme democrats into office. :dunno:

I always thought that Independents for the most part leaned slightly left of center. But some leaned slightly right of center.
That's the way it use to be, but once Trump exposed that both parties actually were the same, I no longer believe the nonsense.

Maybe because you only attack conservatives on here and defend leftists. :cuckoo:
almost every post.
My impression of you is that you are to the left of center

Maybe not hard left, but certainly no centrist as you and Mac1958 claim to be
One can't be independent if one always votes for one party. Anyone who believes that shit today are fking nutjobs.

I give two shits your music choice, your political choices are demofk, as I already asked, name one thing you don't align with demofks on?
The Border and current immigration policy.
I do not support BLM, viewing them as lying c#cksuckers, for a multilevel marketing scam, which only give a damn about black people's lives if a cop is involved, caring not, nor speaking out in protest to the violence of black on black crime and deadly violence which permeates their low income areas and spilling over into normal society, taking far more black lives than the target of their supposed fury.
I don't support boys and men (with their d#ck still attached) using girls or women's restroom under the guise of transgender equality, as it infringes the rights of girls and women, placing them in danger.

You asked for 1. I gave you 3.
Groups that support these things are the same short people Randy Newman wrote the song about, but on the other side of the fence.

The Border and current immigration policy.
I do not support BLM, viewing them as lying c#cksuckers, for a multilevel marketing scam, which only give a damn about black people's lives if a cop is involved, caring not, nor speaking out in protest to the violence of black on black crime and deadly violence which permeates their low income areas and spilling over into normal society, taking far more black lives than the target of their supposed fury.
I don't support boys and men (with their d#ck still attached) using girls or women's restroom under the guise of transgender equality, as it infringes the rights of girls and women, placing them in danger.

You asked for 1. I gave you 3.
This is the best discussion I have seen on here in a while. We should keep it going.

Forum List

Back