Do ‘Independents’ of today tend to ‘lean’ left / Democrat? If so, why do they?

Your childish remark is exactly why many independents lean left. Why would you call everyone who doesn't share your political views effeminate? There is no rational reason to ty to make that connection. Petty and childish isn't an attractive look if you are wanting to attract mature reasonable voters.
The problem is that moderate Republicans are afraid of the Crazy Train Republicans and refuse to criticize them

Leaving Independents with no option other than moderate Democrats

I know those here who proclaim to be moderate independents lean way fucking left but I always thought of Independents as freedom fighting liberty lovers….as people who hated marxists, authoritarians, totalitarians, fascists and everything the Left / Democrats seem to have become. What changed?

(Before someone screams “Trump”, just remember, it wasn’t Trump who colluded with a corrupt media and social media, it wasn’t Trump who made them stop pursuing happiness and quit working, Trump didn’t force them to take experimental medicine, or wear face diapers.)

The problem is you, not the independents.

You constantly accuse people like me of holding way fucking left positions yet you can never name a single on of said positions when asked to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

An overwhelming majority of independents (81%) continue to “lean” toward either the Republican Party or the Democratic Party.

You constantly accuse people like me of holding way fucking left positions yet you can never name a single on of said positions when asked to do so.

That is because he is SUB and his "definition" of "conservative" is W....

Independents and Democrats all know 911 was a fraud. Only the SUB has yet to figure that out....

I gave you 88,643 examples of your left leaning ideology.
Anybody even half sane can open up and read 12 of your posts at random and know you lean hard left. You almost never post on subject matter where you can be found in agreeance with the Conservative position or tone.
As I’ve said before, just own it bud….the semi-subtle, sneaky, half-embarrassed approach doesn’t work for you, anyone paying attention sees right through it.

That is because he is SUB and his "definition" of "conservative" is W....

Independents and Democrats all know 911 was a fraud. Only the SUB has yet to figure that out....
Hahaha….W was far from a conservative….Further, I actually despise ‘Conservatives‘. Generally speaking, they are nutless cowards who haven’t conserved or preserved shit. The aggressive left has stomped on their spineless asses for decades.

I know those here who proclaim to be moderate independents lean way fucking left but I always thought of Independents as freedom fighting liberty lovers….as people who hated marxists, authoritarians, totalitarians, fascists and everything the Left / Democrats seem to have become. What changed?

(Before someone screams “Trump”, just remember, it wasn’t Trump who colluded with a corrupt media and social media, it wasn’t Trump who made them stop pursuing happiness and quit working, Trump didn’t force them to take experimental medicine, or wear face diapers.)
no most people ID as Conservative

Just don’t insult us by saying independent, no such fking thing today. You all are fking demofks
That’s exactly it…like White 6 , todays “Independents” are simply embarrassed Leftists, they’re ashamed of their leftist alignment so they hide behind ‘Independent’ and think they fool people…It’s as if they don’t think they leave a data trail behind them in their post history.

That’s exactly it…like White 6 , todays “Independents” are simply embarrassed Leftists, they’re ashamed of their leftist alignment so they hide behind ‘Independent’ and think they fool people…It’s as if they don’t think they leave a data trail behind them in their post history.
name me one fking time Bernie Sanders didn't vote with demofks. Just one!!!!!! haahhaahhahaahahaha an insult to my fking intelligence. The demofk mthr fker ran in the demofk primaries. WTF? Please, he think me a fool!!!

"I support gay rights. I also support the 2nd Amendment.

I believe in helping out the poor. I also believe in balancing the budget.

I support the electoral college. I also support making voting as easy as possible for people.

I don't support Trump. I also don't support Biden."

4 out of 5 ain't bad.:D
You attack Trump every chance you get....Poopeypants when?

Forum List

Back