Zone1 I know why so many jews, part-jews, turks and iranians keep asking whether they are white

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
They are obviously caucasian, whether they are white is debatable because white in certain political circles has a similar meaning as "aryan according to nuremberg laws" for example on stormfront... you will probably realise you are not a aryan according to the nazi laws, as jew or part jew, but you are confused about white, because white is technically a term which denotes a color or abscence of color

So, again, in response to the question, "Who's White?" we answer:

"Non-Jewish people of wholly European descent. No exceptions." And if you tell us you're not, we will believe you.

I'm John Law and thanks for listening.

They are obviously caucasian, whether they are white is debatable because white in certain political circles has a similar meaning as "aryan according to nuremberg laws" for example on stormfront... you will probably realise you are not a aryan according to the nazi laws, as jew or part jew, but you are confused about white, because white is technically a term which denotes a color or abscence of color

"Non-Jewish people of wholly European descent. No exceptions." And if you tell us you're not, we will believe you.

No you don't, they don't, and stop! You Roma gypsy Austrian!
That Turk guy that shot the Russian ambassador certainly looked pretty white to me. Not sure if I heard an "All uh Snackbar" er wut. :dunno: It's been years since I've seen that.

It's this:
I saw the actual thing because I was watching it live and he shot the dude dead right there.

Yeah, that wasn't cool.

Yeah, he did an All uh snackbar, too. I thought I remembered that. I was right.

"He also shouted "Allahu akbar," the Arabic phrase for "God is great" and continued in Arabic: "We are the descendants of those who supported the Prophet Muhammad, for jihad.""

Last edited:
No you don't, they don't, and stop! You Roma gypsy Austrian!
That Turk guy that shot the Russian ambassador certainly looked pretty white to me. Not sure if I heard an "All uh Snackbar" er wut. :dunno: It's been years since I've seen that.

What do you mean? Jews are not Caucasian or not White or they are White but Im not? I didnt talked about myself. As for Turks and Iranians which I saw looked quiete light skinned, that is why they think of themselfes as white, even koreans think they are white because they are pretty light skinned, white is confusing because it denotes a abscence of color or a color. What did I do wrong to deserve your anger and hostility?

There is no white race. White is just a term people used to refer to Europeans. All the indigenous people of western Eurasia and North Africa are Caucasians; they all originate from the same place in central Eurasia and share similar DNA. They all have the same original ancestors, a mixture of Neanderthal and out of African Negroid people. The reason the Turks and Aryan peoples of Iran and India are whiter is that they are more recent arrivals in the South. Turks have been there for a little over 1000 years. And the Iranian and other Aryan people of India have been there for over 2000 years. Other Caucasian peoples in the Middle East, South Asia, and North Africa arrived much earlier in prehistoric times.

Sad note: When the Caucasian people arrived in the South, the land was occupied by a Negroid people. They rapidly all disappeared except for India, and even in India today, they are almost non-existent. Their features can still be seen to some extent in the people of hill tribes, but the only people who predominately have Negroid features are those on the islands in the Indian Ocean.

What do you mean? Jews are not Caucasian or not White or they are White but Im not? I didnt talked about myself. As for Turks and Iranians which I saw looked quiete light skinned, that is why they think of themselfes as white, even koreans think they are white because they are pretty light skinned, white is confusing because it denotes a abscence of color or a color. What did I do wrong to deserve your anger and hostility?
1) What’s a part-time Jew?

2) Weren‘t you the poster who said that was nothing evil about antisemitism?

3) A poster upthread said you are Austrian. My grandmother and her family escaped Jewish prosecution there in the dead of night.

3) A poster upthread said you are Austrian. My grandmother and her family escaped Jewish prosecution there in the dead of night.
Correction I think anti semitism is evil hating a whole group of people undifferntiated is evil what I really meant is that one can too easy be considered a anti semite and that the organised jewish communities have lots of power and that it would be not easy anymore to prosecute thats why the term anti semitism thrown around is a farce there are much more heavily persecuted powerless people no one cares about

Correction I think anti semitism is evil hating a whole group of people undifferntiated is evil what I really meant is that one can too easy be considered a anti semite and that the organised jewish communities have lots of power and that it would be not easy anymore to prosecute thats why the term anti semitism thrown around is a farce there are much more heavily persecuted powerless people no one cares about
So you’re saying it’s not easy to prosecute Jews because they have lots of power? And there are other people persecuted more, but hey….they’re not Jews so they don’t have power.

He's Roma in Austria. Not the same as being Hebrew in Austria.

Jews are part of the white race, as are Arabs. People have come to mean Northwestern Europeans as the white race which is only part.

He's Roma in Austria. Not the same as being Hebrew in Austria.

Yes it is very different, combat of "anti-semitism" is the most important issue in every austrian politics. To fight anti-gypsism is rare and marginal at best. And only if a Jew orders them to do so, some Jews like Gypsies though, some Jews dont, one Rabbi said Gypsies are Jews. I do like Jews though, but what I said is the truth.

Jews are part of the white race

215679.jpg

We live in an age where toddlers to young teenage years old are in danger of pedophile violations that will be legitimized. And nothing will be done of it as these advances. In other parts of the world these kids are stolen from their parents much more easily than in the Unted States where it exists. We can argue all the ethnic and cultural backgrounds. However, if any of the same uses their culture to defer the reality they can go screw themselves.

We live in an age where toddlers to young teenage years old are in danger of pedophile violations that will be legitimized. And nothing will be done of it as these advances. In other parts of the world these kids are stolen from their parents much more easily than in the Unted States where it exists. We can argue all the ethnic and cultural backgrounds. However, if any of the same uses their culture to defer the reality they can go screw themselves.

Be more specific and how it is related to my thread?

Be more specific and how it is related to my thread?
When people are empowered in any way, they can go beyond common sense. With all of our ethnic and cultural differences, when things do not go well, someone is guilty of that, and it is easier to accuse. Humans must live within parameters. Too much suffering. We are now beyond those parameters and the small minority controls the majority in traditional good ways. Unfortunately, when we stay within those parameters then we screw with others as we see fit. I am trying to be careful. Accusations means turmoil today. I look at your threads as reasonable in many ways. As just to give awareness to civilized ways.

So you’re saying it’s not easy to prosecute Jews because they have lots of power? And there are other people persecuted more, but hey….they’re not Jews so they don’t have power.
Jews do not have a lot of power -- Jews are a small minority.

Most Jews who gain prominence use their power to benefit Humankind and to advance Science and Medicine.

Jews do not have a lot of power -- Jews are a small minority.

Most Jews who gain prominence use their power to benefit Humankind and to advance Science and Medicine.
This is true. That is why people who are saying stuff about Jews having so much power - we had one person on this forum say that’s why Jews don’t get persecuted, and another said that‘s why Hitler killed them - are buying into an age-old antisemitic trope.

Forum List

Back