Do Dems believe America is better for Americans when real Americans feel like foreigners on their own soil?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
There are entire cities here in Mexifornia where one would not hear english spoken if he/she spent the entire day there...he/she may not even see a single core American in these foreign shitholes I speak of.
Do Dems honestly believe America is better for Americans under the aforementioned circumstances? I ask, since Dems push polices which encourage, manifest and foster said circumstances.

"America is not a nation of Americans, but immigrants"
- Joe Biden

He should add illegal immigrants... illegal immigrants.

There are entire cities here in Mexifornia where one would not hear english spoken if he/she spent the entire day there...he/she may not even see a single core American in these foreign shitholes I speak of.
Do Dems honestly believe America is better for Americans under the aforementioned circumstances? I ask, since Dems push polices which encourage, manifest and foster said circumstances.

They've been speaking Spanish there for how many hundreds of years? The place used to be part of Mexico, BTW. Who is a "core American"? This sounds like white-supremacist newspeak.

What makes a "real" American?
people who share the dominant culture that America was founded on are a good place to look for real Americans

that group would not include ANTIFA rodents burning American flags

Or Aryan Cowboys smashing windows. Or people following families on camping vacations. Or people screaming in other people's faces. Our "dominant culture" is a hodge-podge of all sorts of things. what part of "dominant culture" do you like?

Supports the traitor states?

Actually, that is not bad. yes, those that accept the decisions of our ancestors to forgive, forget and reassimilate the southern states back into the greater American Identity,

yes, those Americans, are real Americans.

Much more so that the virtue signaling soy boys, who pretend to be outraged over a war and issues that were settled over 5 generations before they were born.

people who share the dominant culture that America was founded on are a good place to look for real Americans

Or Aryan Cowboys smashing windows. Or people following families on camping vacations. Or people screaming in other people's faces. Our "dominant culture" is a hodge-podge of all sorts of things. what part of "dominant culture" do you like?

It is not "aryan cowboys" smashing windows in our cities.

so, if you want to stop making shit up, and deal with reality, you will look less crazy that way.

Hey, you note how few cities are actually defunding the police?

told you it was all bullshit.

the libs? they think you are too stupid to notice.

White western European culture dominated by classical liberal ideals and white western Scottish and English enlightenment

The American version you dont have to be white ..but you should assimilate
Appropriate our culture
Besides our fried chicken

reichchick3n .gif

so, if you want to stop making shit up, and deal with reality, you will look less crazy that way.

Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who smashed windows during George Floyd protests was a white supremacist trying to incite riots, police say

I don't think that 'defunding' means what you think it means. No, people aren't going to disband police departments. It's a matter of the allotment of resources. How about the harassment of the family on vacation? That idiot in Whitefish, Montana screaming in that woman's face while she held an inoffensive sign? Armed thugs chasing "antifa." This is all "reality."

The republicans need to take a hard look at themselves and the shit that they are shoveling. I'm not going to vote for the filth currently in the White House just because this stuff is happening. Four years of trash is more than enough.

White western European culture dominated by classical liberal ideals and white western Scottish and English enlightenment

The American version you dont have to be white ..but you should assimilate
Appropriate our culture
Besides our fried chicken

View attachment 377274

So you think that trump and pence exemplify U.S. culture??? Some paunchy guy in a MAGA hat yelling obscenities? Seriously. Why don't they "assimilate"?

Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who smashed windows during George Floyd protests was a white supremacist trying to incite riots, police say

I don't think that 'defunding' means what you think it means. No, people aren't going to disband police departments. It's a matter of the allotment of resources. How about the harassment of the family on vacation? That idiot in Whitefish, Montana screaming in that woman's face while she held an inoffensive sign? Armed thugs chasing "antifa." This is all "reality."

The republicans need to take a hard look at themselves and the shit that they are shoveling. I'm not going to vote for the filth currently in the White House just because this stuff is happening. Four years of trash is more than enough.

you prefer the fact of dead bodies littering the gutters with BLM bullets in their heads?. In my town the extreme violence is a matter of a mayor who is a democrat working hard to endorse and facilitate that violence and has nothing to do with Trump------in fact ---another factoid----Trump did not invent Covid-19

Irony.....

The guy who asks:
"Americans feel like foreigners on their own soil"

has

Trump 2020: Fuck your feelings
in his tag line

you prefer the fact of dead bodies littering the gutters with BLM bullets in their heads?. In my town the extreme violence is a matter of a mayor who is a democrat working hard to endorse and facilitate that violence and has nothing to do with Trump------in fact ---another factoid----Trump did not invent Covid-19

COVID has killed 170,000 people. This done under an incompetent leader who did not invent COVID but failed in his duty to protect the American people.

Can you prove BLM ordered the killing of anyone... Proof please. False accusations is what the NAZIs did...
If you don't have proof can you explain why you are using NAZI tactics on movement whos aim is stop police brutality on minorities...

But ANTIFA and BLM undoubtedly include some BrokeBack Mountain cowboys butt fucking each other during the day and rioting at night

Last edited:

1. So, to support your claim, you have ONE, accusation? As opposed to thousands of hours of video showing racist mobs of blacks smashing shit and beating white people? LOL!!!!!!

2. DE means zero. I thought you knew that? didn't we discuss this before you you were on that same page, and i was supporting you? are you walking it back, so to give your white lib friends a pass on their bullshit?

Forum List

Back