Do Dems believe America is better for Americans when real Americans feel like foreigners on their own soil?

"America is not a nation of Americans, but immigrants"
- Joe Biden

He should add illegal immigrants... illegal immigrants.
Yes, where were the immigration permits for people from the European continent?

We did not immigrant. We conquered.
The Nazis could have said the same thing. Anyone from the American continent is a real American.

no you're not. you are a mexican. your loyalty is to mexico. you hate americans and america.

but your home is a shithole, so you moved here, where you benefit from our society while hating us.
I am more American than you can ever be. We don't have a problem with Immigrants, only right wingers who got kicked out of the old country. Their Bad attitude proves it.

you are a loyal Mexican who lied to get American citizenship.

What makes a "real" American?
people who share the dominant culture that America was founded on are a good place to look for real Americans

that group would not include ANTIFA rodents burning American flags

Or Aryan Cowboys smashing windows. Or people following families on camping vacations. Or people screaming in other people's faces. Our "dominant culture" is a hodge-podge of all sorts of things. what part of "dominant culture" do you like?

It is not "aryan cowboys" smashing windows in our cities.

so, if you want to stop making shit up, and deal with reality, you will look less crazy that way.

Hey, you note how few cities are actually defunding the police?

told you it was all bullshit.

the libs? they think you are too stupid to notice.

Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who smashed windows during George Floyd protests was a white supremacist trying to incite riots, police say

I don't think that 'defunding' means what you think it means. No, people aren't going to disband police departments. It's a matter of the allotment of resources. How about the harassment of the family on vacation? That idiot in Whitefish, Montana screaming in that woman's face while she held an inoffensive sign? Armed thugs chasing "antifa." This is all "reality."

The republicans need to take a hard look at themselves and the shit that they are shoveling. I'm not going to vote for the filth currently in the White House just because this stuff is happening. Four years of trash is more than enough.

you prefer the fact of dead bodies littering the gutters with BLM bullets in their heads?. In my town the extreme violence is a matter of a mayor who is a democrat working hard to endorse and facilitate that violence and has nothing to do with Trump------in fact ---another factoid----Trump did not invent Covid-19

Crazy story. When did anyone get shot by a BLM protester? Has anyone been arrested? I have never heard of a mayor who has endorsed and/or facilitated violence. This is more internet junk.

people who share the dominant culture that America was founded on are a good place to look for real Americans

Or Aryan Cowboys smashing windows. Or people following families on camping vacations. Or people screaming in other people's faces. Our "dominant culture" is a hodge-podge of all sorts of things. what part of "dominant culture" do you like?

so, if you want to stop making shit up, and deal with reality, you will look less crazy that way.

Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who smashed windows during George Floyd protests was a white supremacist trying to incite riots, police say

I don't think that 'defunding' means what you think it means. No, people aren't going to disband police departments. It's a matter of the allotment of resources. How about the harassment of the family on vacation? That idiot in Whitefish, Montana screaming in that woman's face while she held an inoffensive sign? Armed thugs chasing "antifa." This is all "reality."

The republicans need to take a hard look at themselves and the shit that they are shoveling. I'm not going to vote for the filth currently in the White House just because this stuff is happening. Four years of trash is more than enough.

you prefer the fact of dead bodies littering the gutters with BLM bullets in their heads?. In my town the extreme violence is a matter of a mayor who is a democrat working hard to endorse and facilitate that violence and has nothing to do with Trump------in fact ---another factoid----Trump did not invent Covid-19

Crazy story. When did anyone get shot by a BLM protester? Has anyone been arrested? I have never heard of a mayor who has endorsed and/or facilitated violence. This is more internet junk.

your denials fool no one, not even yourself.

DEFUND THE POLICE.

what part of "dominant culture" do you like?
For starters I like the Judeo-Christian values that inspired the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution

Most people do. This "I'm an American, and you're not" makes no sense, and does a lot of damage to our nation and its people. There is no reason for it.

"If the U.S. soccer team were hoping for the home advantage during Saturday's Gold Cup final then they were in for a nasty surprise.

Despite being the 'home' side in California's Rose Bowl stadium, the majority of fans - most of them American born of naturalized Mexicans - booed and jeered the U.S. team.

The surprising scenes were followed by angry outbursts from U.S. team goalkeeper Tim Howard, who was visibly shaken after the entire post match ceremony was conducted in Spanish.

....Speaking to the LA Times, Mexican supporter Victor Sanchez said: 'I love this country, it has given me everything that I have, and I'm proud to be part of it.'

The 37-year-old Monrovia resident reflected the sentiment of most of the 93,000 strong crowd when he added: 'But yet, I didn't have a choice to come here, I was born in Mexico, and that is where my heart will always be.' "

THAT IS WHERE MY HEART WILL ALWAYS BE....

1. So, to support your claim, you have ONE, accusation? As opposed to thousands of hours of video showing racist mobs of blacks smashing shit and beating white people? LOL!!!!!!

2. DE means zero. I thought you knew that? didn't we discuss this before you you were on that same page, and i was supporting you? are you walking it back, so to give your white lib friends a pass on their bullshit?

You mean three examples. I didn't mention the guy who killed the woman in Charlottesville or the KKK guy who drove his car into a crowd. Then, of course, there were the guys with lots of weaponry who planned to attack an apartment complex in Kansas because people from Somalia lived there. Dylan Roof. The guy who murdered 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue, etc. I don't think that we are tracking right-wing violence in this country the way we should. These guys are least as dangerous as anyone from BLM. Remember Timothy McVeigh and his sidekick? Eric Rudolph? El Paso Walmart?

Congress should hold hearings on all of this stuff and get to the bottom of it. These are not "lone wolves." The internet offers too many opportunities for conspiracies and incitement to violence.

There are not "thousands of hours" of video of "racist mobs" of black folks smashing things and beating up white people. Occasionally, this has occurred, but it has not been a regular thing. And sometimes it's not racial. I remember when football fans at the University of Maryland trashed downtown College Park.

Anyone trying to start a race war is a total lunatic.

1. So, to support your claim, you have ONE, accusation? As opposed to thousands of hours of video showing racist mobs of blacks smashing shit and beating white people? LOL!!!!!!

2. DE means zero. I thought you knew that? didn't we discuss this before you you were on that same page, and i was supporting you? are you walking it back, so to give your white lib friends a pass on their bullshit?

You mean three examples. I didn't mention the guy who killed the woman in Charlottesville or the KKK guy who drove his car into a crowd. Then, of course, there were the guys with lots of weaponry who planned to attack an apartment complex in Kansas because people from Somalia lived there. Dylan Roof. The guy who murdered 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue, etc. I don't think that we are tracking right-wing violence in this country the way we should. These guys are least as dangerous as anyone from BLM. Remember Timothy McVeigh and his sidekick? Eric Rudolph? El Paso Walmart?

Congress should hold hearings on all of this stuff and get to the bottom of it. These are not "lone wolves." The internet offers too many opportunities for conspiracies and incitement to violence.

There are not "thousands of hours" of video of "racist mobs" of black folks smashing things and beating up white people. Occasionally, this has occurred, but it has not been a regular thing. And sometimes it's not racial. I remember when football fans at the University of Maryland trashed downtown College Park.

Anyone trying to start a race war is a total lunatic.

mcveigh was in 1995, over twenty years ago.

to even try to gin up an attempt at balance, you've got to go back to the last century and even then you fail.

That's what you have? One incident with one idiot being an idiot? You're leaning on that in order to "balance" the equation? Sorry, we all know that about 95% of those unlawful acts are being produced by liberals. It's on your party pal.

- Joe Biden

The Nazis could have said the same thing. Anyone from the American continent is a real American.

no you're not. you are a mexican. your loyalty is to mexico. you hate americans and america.

but your home is a shithole, so you moved here, where you benefit from our society while hating us.
I am more American than you can ever be. We don't have a problem with Immigrants, only right wingers who got kicked out of the old country. Their Bad attitude proves it.

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

I would like to know why the right wing has more of a problem with sex and nudity than they do with false witness bearing and practicing the Abomination of hypocrisy (unto God)?

pbimage12.jpg

I love women in this position, simply for the Sake of Art!

To be an American. To become absorbed into the unique American culture that has many backgrounds. To live with civility in that way. To change a nation into the old ways of where one came from is stupid and self destructive. And we have a major party that is doing just that.

What is wrong with families on camping vacations? You are weird.

White western European culture dominated by classical liberal ideals and white western Scottish and English enlightenment

The American version you dont have to be white ..but you should assimilate
Appropriate our culture
Besides our fried chicken

View attachment 377274

So you think that trump and pence exemplify U.S. culture??? Some paunchy guy in a MAGA hat yelling obscenities? Seriously. Why don't they "assimilate"?
So you prefer young hygiene deficient activists yelling obscenities and beating people,burning shit down and that is supposed to “ exemplify US culture”?

You aren't of the dominant culture, if you go by popular vote, and I don't think there's an electoral college in that race.
you consider la part of America?
Rethinking the Mexican Cession?

rethinking the 1965 immigration act.

COVID has killed 170,000 people. This done under an incompetent leader who did not invent COVID but failed in his duty to protect the American people.

Can you prove BLM ordered the killing of anyone... Proof please. False accusations is what the NAZIs did...
If you don't have proof can you explain why you are using NAZI tactics on movement whos aim is stop police brutality on minorities...
Incompetent leaders like Cuomo and Whitmer that housed seniors with COVID patients and killed thousands.

- Joe Biden

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

Forum List

Back