Do Dems believe America is better for Americans when real Americans feel like foreigners on their own soil?

I was born in america. I'm a swedish american. I don't feel like a foreigner.

I recall a news story from several years ago. It was from a nyc neighborhood, I believe on long island.

a lot of hispanics had moved there, welcomed by the local liberal population, who were happy to see more diversity.

a gang followed and one of their members was found to be gay. So, of course, they viciously murdered him and dismembered his body.

I recall a local resident being quoted.

"this is not what we are like around here"

and it occurred to me, that when you invite outsiders into your community, as we have done, you don't get to define yourself anymore.

that nice little liberal neighborhood, was gone. they were/are the type of people to murder and dismember gays, because they invited those people into their community.

those nice liberals, no longer get to define their community , or who they are, anymore.

I wonder what that neighborhood is like today, if ANY of those nice diversity loving white liberals, are even living there any more.

I was born in america. I'm a swedish american. I don't feel like a foreigner.

I recall a news story from several years ago. It was from a nyc neighborhood, I believe on long island.

a lot of hispanics had moved there, welcomed by the local liberal population, who were happy to see more diversity.

a gang followed and one of their members was found to be gay. So, of course, they viciously murdered him and dismembered his body.

I recall a local resident being quoted.

"this is not what we are like around here"

and it occurred to me, that when you invite outsiders into your community, as we have done, you don't get to define yourself anymore.

that nice little liberal neighborhood, was gone. they were/are the type of people to murder and dismember gays, because they invited those people into their community.

those nice liberals, no longer get to define their community , or who they are, anymore.

I wonder what that neighborhood is like today, if ANY of those nice diversity loving white liberals, are even living there any more.

Libs can't get out of their own way, they are their own worse enemy.
Literally, everything they touch/influence turns to absolute shit.

Forum List

Back