Do,Blue lives matter

Will this be all over the media?

No, because it doesn’t help their Marxist agenda.

Looks like it was on the media; you linked to the story dumb ass.

Glad you now consider Fox News a reliable and credible new source. I will remember that, dumb ass.

don’t be stupid. Oh wait you can’t help it. Faux news is the media dick breath; they suck as much as you do

Wow, a thread about a dead cop with less than ten pages of responses? How can this be? I mean, war on police, and dangerous to be a cop, and all the usual things are just absent. The usual cops have to kill blacks because they are dangerous posters are absent.

Here is why friends. 1) The guy who killed the cop was white. They can’t argue that White Folks are the best folks if the baddie was a White Guy. 2) The Cop was a Muslim. And they can’t argue that the death of a cop is an assault on White Christians.

So instead they move along to blast the convenient scape goats, instead of having to admit in this thread that anyone can and does kill cops. Instead of arguing in favor of rational and reasonable reforms, they would rather rush about arguing that we have to kill all the Blacks because... Um.... America!

Since this thread did not turn out the way they hoped, they are now like the scene from Naked Gun. Nothing to see here. Please move along where they can pretend that they are just passionate about their rational beliefs that Minorities are bad, instead of being the Racist Jackasses we all know them to be.

Looks like it was on the media; you linked to the story dumb ass.
He said "all over". Can you read ?

One media (Fox News) is not "all over" the media.

Ok, I’ll help you out.

Do I need to continue? Or is that enough? What is the problem? Are you upset that a White Man killing a Muslim Cop is not the only story on the news?

Wow, a thread about a dead cop with less than ten pages of responses? How can this be? I mean, war on police, and dangerous to be a cop, and all the usual things are just absent. The usual cops have to kill blacks because they are dangerous posters are absent.

Here is why friends. 1) The guy who killed the cop was white. They can’t argue that White Folks are the best folks if the baddie was a White Guy. 2) The Cop was a Muslim. And they can’t argue that the death of a cop is an assault on White Christians.

So instead they move along to blast the convenient scape goats, instead of having to admit in this thread that anyone can and does kill cops. Instead of arguing in favor of rational and reasonable reforms, they would rather rush about arguing that we have to kill all the Blacks because... Um.... America!

Since this thread did not turn out the way they hoped, they are now like the scene from Naked Gun. Nothing to see here. Please move along where they can pretend that they are just passionate about their rational beliefs that Minorities are bad, instead of being the Racist Jackasses we all know them to be.

WHO, in this forum, said that "we have to kill all the Blacks" ? I don't recall ever seeing that.

BTW, speaking of "Racist Jackasses", I was just wondering, > do you support Affirmative Action, by any chance ?

Ok, I’ll help you out.

Do I need to continue? Or is that enough? What is the problem? Are you upset that a White Man killing a Muslim Cop is not the only story on the news?

No, you don't need to continue. You've already displayed what a blithering idiot you are. . And there IS NO problem. Not for me, that is.

Sure, the story may be "all over the media", but that is beside what my (correct) point was. candy corn said > " "Looks like it was on the media" So, in that exchange, there was a difference between on the media, and all over the media. I won't ask if you get that, because I really don't give a rat's ass.

As far as "the news" is concerned, the MSM "news" that you are referring to IS NOT THE NEWS. It is leftist, bullshit, 24/7, Trump-bashing, yellow "journalism", propaganda, and it looks like you fall for it. :rolleyes:

WHO, in this forum, said that "we have to kill all the Blacks" ? I don't recall ever seeing that.

BTW, speaking of "Racist Jackasses", I was just wondering, > do you support Affirmative Action, by any chance ?

And that ONE POST of a whopping 6 words (spoken in jest) is your entire foundation to say ?>> "they would rather rush about arguing that we have to kill all the Blacks"

I would give that an F.

And, "Um" is not a word in American English.

I wonder if there is anything you are correct about?

I've always said those who pay the biggest price for bad policing are often those good police officers who want to operate by the book. Not that this is specifically linked to the general outrage going in terms of protests, but it doesn't help those who are in uniform.

R.I.P
I second this. But sadly in this day and age, does good policing even exist anymore when there is always going to be someone out there who doesn't like how things are done no matter what is done at all.

God bless you and those who continue to wear the uniform always!!!

Holly

Ok, I’ll help you out.

No, you don't need to continue. You've already displayed what a blithering idiot you are. . And there IS NO problem. Not for me, that is.

Sure, the story may be "all over the media", but that is beside what my (correct) point was. candy corn said > " "Looks like it was on the media" So, in that exchange, there was a difference between on the media, and all over the media. I won't ask if you get that, because I really don't give a rat's ass.

As far as "the news" is concerned, the MSM "news" that you are referring to IS NOT THE NEWS. It is leftist, bullshit, 24/7, Trump-bashing, yellow "journalism", propaganda, and it looks like you fall for it. :rolleyes:

it was all over the media. But please continue to prove yourself wrong.

it was all over the media. But please continue to prove yourself wrong.
Irrelevant to the post you quoted. And I was not wrong. I didn't say it wasn't "all over the media."

Looks like we've answered my previous question. No, you can't read.

PS - we could easily find examples of cops killed that were NOT all over the media, in fact they were hardly reported at all. Here's an example. The cop who was killed on the very same day as George Floyd.

While the whole world of leftist loonies went beserk over Floyd, still, few people have ever heard of Cody Holte. Media hardly touched it. >>>

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to be a cop these days, or recommend anyone else do it. And it might get worse as communities around the country "defund" the police. I suspect getting recruits to sign up is going to be hard to do.
defund means reform and then they will be respected. Right now because of smart phones and videos the country is finding out they are protecting many bad apples. We are having a period Of transition. Try and remain calm and change the channel and get some real news. Nobody is talking about doing away with the police. Fear-mongering idiocy!

I've always said those who pay the biggest price for bad policing are often those good police officers who want to operate by the book. Not that this is specifically linked to the general outrage going in terms of protests, but it doesn't help those who are in uniform.

R.I.P
This story is still totally fake news like 90% of what you believe, brainwashed functional moron

R.I.P
I second this. But sadly in this day and age, does good policing even exist anymore when there is always going to be someone out there who doesn't like how things are done no matter what is done at all.

Holly
though, seems they dont care much for this blue life

R.I.P

Holly

Nobody should have carried it because it was crass propaganda from the bigoted demmunist party.

R.I.P

Holly

Nobody should have carried it because it was crass propaganda from the bigoted demmunist party.
hmm, apparently blue lives dont matter after all.
At least Sicknick lies in honor at capitol.

R.I.P

Holly

hmm, apparently blue lives dont matter after all.
At least Sicknick lies in honor at capitol.
As a crass democrat prop.

R.I.P

Holly

Don't fret. The rest of State Media got Bi-Dung's photo-op in!

R.I.P

Holly

Don't fret. The rest of State Media got Bi-Dung's photo-op in!

Hunter-the-Jock-530x600.jpg

Forum List

Back