Zone1 Do Black Lives Matter to Blacks?

Given the most recent police killing of a black and of course the massive killing of blacks by blacks, it seems to me the whole concept of Black Lives Matter should be largely focused on blacks whereas it seems to have whites and white guilt in its crosshairs.
You guys still don’t get it
Never Will

Showing you STILL don’t get it

BLM was not protesting because blacks were being killed.
They protested because blacks were being killed by Cops without being prosecuted.
Bullshit. Was the cop who killed the thug in Ferguson, MO prosecuted? How about Chauvin? You're so dishonest.

Showing you STILL don’t get it

BLM was not protesting because blacks were being killed.
They protested because blacks were being killed by Cops without being prosecuted.
Yawn, Blacks are killed all day long by their own, and not one word out of them about the massive deaths by their own people, so until they fix that I ain't caring if Cops kill them!

Yawn, Blacks are killed all day long by their own, and not one word out of them about the massive deaths by their own people, so until they fix that I ain't caring if Cops kill them!
:eusa_wall:
You are CLUELESS

When a black kills another black there are no protests because that black person goes to prison

Protests occur when an unarmed black person is killed and no action is taken against the police

Forum List

Back