Zone1 Do Black Lives Matter to Blacks?

:eusa_wall:
You are CLUELESS

When a black kills another black there are no protests because that black person goes to prison

Protests occur when an unarmed black person is killed and no action is taken against the police
The Black in the article that was killed was killed by five Black Cops!

Also most gang shootings the prison time is light or the Police do not care enough about the trash that was killed!

So clean your neighborhood up, and hold your own accountable, and if not then I do not care what the Cops do!

Black people in these shit neighborhoods don't give a shit, but all White people are supposed to give a shit. Huh?

Decades ago I have noticed that some black policemen are racist towards black people, as in they like to harass blacks. It's not true of all black cops, but some are like that.

Now all the cops who were implicated in the incident were arrested. Would that have happened so fast if they were all white?

Do white lives matter to white people? Suicide data.

suicide-rates-chart.png

Given the most recent police killing of a black and of course the massive killing of blacks by blacks, it seems to me the whole concept of Black Lives Matter should be largely focused on blacks whereas it seems to have whites and white guilt in its crosshairs.
“ Black Lives Matter” ONLY when a Black is killed by a WHITE POLICE 👮‍♀️ OFFICER

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Of all the blacks killed, only 2% are by cops. Fully 98% are by others, almost all Blacks themselves. (oops.….there goes that auto-correct with a capital B since they’re so superior to lowly whites.)

Forum List

Back