Do atheist obey God?

It matters to you and the tiny minority if humans who have ever lived who were and are Christians.

To the vast majority, it's just another false myth among 1000s.
For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to hell. The road and the gate is wide just to accommodate the masses

For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to hell. The road and the gate is wide just to accommodate the masses

that would be the desert religions - as demonstrated by recorded history ...

for what road is traveled, not its width is the meaning for the parable - the desert imagination or lack of is an endless mirage ... to no where.

They behead rapist in some countries
Thats because they dont know God or his son. Jesus said--he who is without sin cast the first stone. Has anyone noticed how ungodly women dress today? It brings out wicked thoughts in others. So some of them are helping cause things like rape. I am not standing up for rape it is wicked. But jail time should be sufficent. And women should not be dressing the way they do. The wicked ones dress like that. This world is just as wicked as Noahs day.

• Wow
Reactions: cnm
A true believer of God gives you the way to be saved by the grace of God and they do not judge you by your choice they pray for you.
And that's really helpful after you have made that choice. --- If you made that choice. --- I'm just wondering why a sincere thoughtful person should make that choice. Of course, it would be really easy if you just let somebody else make that choice for you. Is that what god wants? A lot of mindless followers that have no idea why they are his followers, other than somebody told them to?

Thats because they dont know God or his son. Jesus said--he who is without sin cast the first stone. Has anyone noticed how ungodly women dress today? It brings out wicked thoughts in others. So some of them are helping cause things like rape. I am not standing up for rape it is wicked. But jail time should be sufficent. And women should not be dressing the way they do. The wicked ones dress like that. This world is just as wicked as Noahs day.
You bet. Most women today just want to get raped, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
the alterations made by the spiritual content to its physiology, evolution is a supernatural force and surly has a governance as the progression of life on Earth implies, certain rules exist to be maintained.
Which rules vary as communities/societies vary.

Which rules vary as communities/societies vary.

all is well to sustain purity, the purity of the first physiological life form conceived on planet Earth. perhaps an equation the size only of one football field in strict conformity when the spark was ignited - from there the universe has no end for life's evolution - or a fatal flaw the particular organism will be responsible for itself. an imperfection not allowed by the rules of the metaphysical and extinction.

You bet. Most women today just want to get raped, right?
I didnt say that, but the way they dress they cause others to have wicked thoughts. They dress the way the world wants them to dress. Jesus said to be no part of this world, so in some cases it is the womans fault. Some men have gotten away with it in court because of the way the woman dressed, it still isnt right though. Rape is never right, but dressing the way they do isnt either.

You mean, in you.

You religious folks always try this parlor trick.

Your thoughts and lust are your problem. Nobody else's.

I rarely go out. I try to be no part of this world as Jesus taught us not to be. In my younger years yes wicked thoughts came about, but i never raped anyone. So have some sense.

I rarely go out. I try to be no part of this world as Jesus taught us not to be. In my younger years yes wicked thoughts came about, but i never raped anyone. So have some sense.
It's probably good that you don't put yourself into situations where you know you don't have enough self control to not rape.

For those of you who are atheist I have a question. Would you obey God if He told you to do something? And would you start believing in Him after He spoke to you?
You'd have to have a realistic perception of God before you will ever be able to communicate with God. You don't have one. So you can't. Until you do you will continue to try to fill your God void with the silly arguments of a child. It really is as simple as that.

And that's really helpful after you have made that choice. --- If you made that choice. --- I'm just wondering why a sincere thoughtful person should make that choice. Of course, it would be really easy if you just let somebody else make that choice for you. Is that what god wants? A lot of mindless followers that have no idea why they are his followers, other than somebody told them to?
He gave all the freedom to choose it's their choice

He gave all the freedom to choose it's their choice
I guess this was he/she/its free choice...
a7a68252c4a9bb258e71c3aa60bb0172.jpg

Forum List

Back