Do any climate deniers

National Defence League
4 hrs ·
She looks so frightened about the immediate climate catastrophe. As she sits there on a train, surrounded by plastic containers and processed foods. A picture paints a thousand words. This tells you she knows nothing about what she speaks of.
Greta! How DARE you!

Anemic looking forest out that window ... and are those bananas from the United Fruit Company? ...
Picked by Illegals no doubt

Western civilisation has ditched evidence-based rigour for adolescent hysteria

There is something sinister in the stiff mountain air at Davos this year. As ever, the spectacle is almost burlesque in its grotesqueness: the world’s elite has descended on the luxury ski resort in their private jets to discuss global warming over pan-seared Indonesian soy cutlets cooked by a celebrity vegan chef flown in from Canada. But underneath the seedy hypocrisy lingers an even murkier mendacity: an unthinking consensus on how to “save the planet”.

Take the speech by Greta Thunberg, who rattled off Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change figures pertaining to requisite cuts in carbon emissions. “I’ve been repeating these numbers over and over again,” she droned as gormless CEOs and UN apparatchiks blinked at the hoodie-clad managtivist standing before them, grinding on about missed deadlines and squandered targets.

Greta’s bland, corporate-friendly strategy is intriguing; it reinforces her ruse – that the science is mind-numbingly clear, the necessary actions are unquestionable, and that her task is simply to “continue to repeat” it until we are bored.

Naturally, Donald Trump was having none of it.

Davos Doom-mongers herald a new dark age for climate science

Where in the Bill of Rights are we given the guarantied right to violently rebel against our government? ...
Thats irrelevant.

So, in a discussion about Lincoln violating the Bill of Rights ... the Bill of Rights is irrelevant? ... ok boomer ...
No. Your assertion that lincoln was justified shitting on the constitution because we dont have a righy to shoot politicians in the head is dumb.
The fact that we dont have that right is irrelevant.

No. Your assertion that lincoln was justified shitting on the constitution because we dont have a righy to shoot politicians in the head is dumb.

You said Lincoln violated the Bill of Rights ... which article did he violate? ...

Keep in mind, Lincoln didn't become President until March 4th, 1861 ... South Carolina attacked Fort Sumter April 12th, 1861 ... what did Lincoln do in those 39 days that violated the Constitution? ...

Spoiled little brat.

image.jpeg

You said Lincoln violated the Bill of Rights ... which article did he violate? ...

Keep in mind, Lincoln didn't become President until March 4th, 1861 ... South Carolina attacked Fort Sumter April 12th, 1861 ... what did Lincoln do in those 39 days that violated the Constitution? ...
Which article did he violate? Lol which one didnt he violate?

The Second Article: "No law, varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives, shall take effect, until an election of Representatives shall have intervened."

The Second Article: "No law, varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives, shall take effect, until an election of Representatives shall have intervened."
Lol thats not the bill of rights but I will give it to you.
Now, do you want to get serious?

I would like for you to actually read the Bill of Rights ... that's a direct quote as Congress passed them in 1789 ... do we need for me to copy/paste each article so you can laugh and claim "that's not in the Bill of Rights"? ... I did my part, now it's up to you to show which article Lincoln violated ... or withdraw your bogus claim ...

I would like for you to actually read the Bill of Rights ... that's a direct quote as Congress passed them in 1789 ... do we need for me to copy/paste each article so you can laugh and claim "that's not in the Bill of Rights"? ... I did my part, now it's up to you to show which article Lincoln violated ... or withdraw your bogus claim ...
1st amendment. 2nd amendment. 4th.5th. 6th. 10th.
BTW, th that wasnt ratified until the 1980s. Thats Why i thought you were joking. Im also not sure what that has to do with anything right now.
Are you just fucking with me or are you just that ignorant?

Last edited:
BTW, th that wasnt ratified until the 1980s. Thats Why i thought you were joking. Im also not sure what that has to do with anything right now.

Ah ... you didn't know the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are separate and distinct documents ... the Bill of Rights contained 12 Articles which were sent to the states, ten of the articles received the required 3/4's majority and were included into the Constitution as the first ten amendments ... the remaining two articles weren't given an expiration date, so in the 1990's one of them finally received the 3/4's majority and was included as the 27th Amendment ...

This is a well documented historical fact ... I'm curious how it is you didn't know this ... and by extension, just how limited is your understanding of history during the Civil War? ... I fear you aren't aware that South Carolina wasn't a part of the United States during Lincoln's entire first term in office, nor how many state militias were called up as provided for by the 2nd Amendment ... indeed it can be argued that the Civil War is what brought widespread private gun ownership to the United States, it was too expensive to collect all the military issued guns from the soldiers, so they were allowed to just keep them after the war ended ...

Ah ... you didn't know the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are separate and distinct documents ... the Bill of Rights contained 12 Articles which were sent to the states, ten of the articles received the required 3/4's majority and were included into the Constitution as the first ten amendments ... the remaining two articles weren't given an expiration date, so in the 1990's one of them finally received the 3/4's majority and was included as the 27th Amendment ...

This is a well documented historical fact ... I'm curious how it is you didn't know this ... and by extension, just how limited is your understanding of history during the Civil War? ... I fear you aren't aware that South Carolina wasn't a part of the United States during Lincoln's entire first term in office, nor how many state militias were called up as provided for by the 2nd Amendment ... indeed it can be argued that the Civil War is what brought widespread private gun ownership to the United States, it was too expensive to collect all the military issued guns from the soldiers, so they were allowed to just keep them after the war ended ...
Lol wtf
All of this garbage for what? Lincoln shit on the constitution. Mostly, the first 10 amendments. They are called the bill of rights.
You can't refute that fact, obviously.

Lol wtf
All of this garbage for what? Lincoln shit on the constitution. Mostly, the first 10 amendments. They are called the bill of rights.

You haven't provided any facts to be refuted ... and please include credible citations, not some KKK propaganda ... where and when did Lincoln order the quartering of troops within the Union? ... (that's an easy one BTW) ...

Lol wtf

You haven't provided any facts to be refuted ... and please include credible citations, not some KKK propaganda ... where and when did Lincoln order the quartering of troops within the Union? ... (that's an easy one BTW) ...
Suspended habeous corpus. He confiscated weapons in Maryland. Jailed dissenters. Shut down over 300 news outlets. Scorched earth. I could go on.
This is all common knowledge.

The constitution and the bill of rights ARE NOT separate documents. Several states refused to ratify the constitution unless and until the bill of rights was added to or appended therefore it was never ratified therefore was never law until the bill of rights was added to complete it.

Lol wtf

Suspended habeous corpus. He confiscated weapons in Maryland. Jailed dissenters. Shut down over 300 news outlets. Scorched earth. I could go on.
This is all common knowledge.

Was Lincoln a climate denier?

Suspended habeous corpus ...

Article I, Section 9: "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it." ... that's not a part of the Bill of Rights ... you're claiming the CSA was not a rebellion or something ... very odd ...

Suspended habeous corpus ...

Article I, Section 9: "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it." ... that's not a part of the Bill of Rights ... you're claiming the CSA was not a rebellion or something ... very odd ...
No. The President cant suspend habeous corpus on a whim. There is a process.
It was an unconstitutional act when he did it in 1861. But nice try
Now that you failed that one, go ahead and fail with the others :lol:

Forum List

Back