Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

You lost because Trump is a shitty candidate. Period.

Republicans turned into a bunch of whiny conspiracy theorist sore loser crybabies.

For the most part I used to until 2020.
"Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?" Why should traditional Americans trust liars in politics who engage in get-self-rich-quick schemas that cheat other Americans?

Remember how Fox News called Arizona for Biden with only a few percent of the votes tabulated. And how several swing states immediately thereafter stopped counting votes on election evening with Trump leading, only to resume the next day, Biden now ahead.

All delayed counting gave votes to Biden, not to Trump. What are the odds of that? This Twitter thread by Tom Elliott chronicles multiple episodes of election corruption and interference at the hands of the federal government in collusion with big tech and social media giants.

Aside from ballot-counting irregularities and voting machines connected to the internet, federal intelligence and law enforcement agencies influenced past elections by spying on one candidate and ignoring potential crimes of another candidate, both in 2016 and 2020. They had the willing and eager cooperation of corporate media, big tech, and social media to push or suppress news beneficial or detrimental to their favored candidate.

Fox got Arizona right. Republican legislatures could have made it easier by allowing elections commissions to count mail-in and early voting ballots before election day. They wouldn't have had to stop. The reason why Biden was ahead was because in-person votes were counted first and then early and mail in votes were counted last. The odds are very high that Biden would get the vast majority of those votes.

Tom Elliott nis a right wing fascist who chronicles lies. There was no election corruption or interference from anyone. Take your shit and shove it up your ass where it belongs.

Democrats have rid America of 1 man 1 vote democracy.

Now we have, 1 man can have as many votes as he can afford to harvest and fill out.

Who harvested your brain. It is Republicans who are trying to attack voting rights to rig elections.

I still do. But we have to stay vigil. 2020 was an honest election, about as honest as it's humanly possible. No use in repeating the big lie, don't you think?
You're an idiot.

The entire system is massively rigged by the two major criminal gangs/parties and the Deep Swamp to favor their monstrous candidates.

Believing that any of it is fair or free or the will of The People is like believing in fairy tales.

LOL "American Thinker": Internet tabloid; faux conservative kook-writers!

Next time it will be bullets for ballots
Next time? When the November 2024 election everything goes better; the Democrats will have four more years in the White House, the Senate will have a larger Democrat Caucus and large caucus Democrats in the H. of Rep.

Then in 2025 the Supreme Court will add three more justice seats and a new Chief Justice if the way the Republican Party continues as they are acting; and as the six current members who are not aware of We the People.

BTW: as too the "bullets for ballots" be assured there will be another WACO leader and the kooks*** will burn.

***In re: You are a domestic terrorist.

Last edited:

No.

What government agency is trustworthy? FBI? No. DOJ, puppets. Defense? No. There isn’t a single government agency that’s trustworthy, why would elections be any different.

Forum List

Back