DNC Vapid contest, who can outdo Cortez...Kamala Harris Unable to Name a Legislative Accomplishment

Sahba

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2018
VT & NH
Kamala Harris Unable to Name a Legislative Accomplishment When Asked ⋆ The Savage Nation

I'm way too gleeful here perhaps; given the depth, insight and articulateness of the left... I suppose not having a platform that resonates with Americans is a tough road to walk...

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) told the Call Your Girlfriend podcast in an interview released Friday that serving on various congressional committees is her biggest “win.” Awkwardly, Harris struggled to name a specific legislative accomplishment the 2020 hopeful was a part of.

Transcript is as follows:

AMINATOU SOW: In the grand scheme of the Senate, you are relatively new to the job.

KAMALA HARRIS: Yeah, I am—

SOW: And—

HARRIS: 18 months.

SOW: Yeah, and we’re wondering, maybe, if you could talk about what at this point you could consider your biggest win or the thing that you’re like “Woah, when I look back at those 18 months this is the thing I want at the top of the resume.”

HARRIS: I’ll tell you. Umm. One of the things that I think, for me, is most important is the role that I serve on that various committees that I’m on — umm — which are oversight committees. Let’s be clear. Those committees exist to watch and question what is going on with our government, the United States government. So, I’m on Senate Intelligence, I’m on Homeland Security, I’m on Judiciary and the accomplishment then is for me is a function of what I think my role should be. Often, especially in the last 18 months, has been to try and get at the truth. And so, the accomplishment is, and the goal is to always make sure that we are being, and the system is being, as transparent as possible and that, frankly, the American public has the answers and that we’re being told the truth. When that happens, I feel a sense of accomplishment and when it doesn’t I feel a sense of frustration.

Last edited:
Harris is a know nothing, nit picking, partisan hack. If she wasn't an elected official she would be on welfare because no company would hire an arrogant bitch like her.

I'm way too gleeful here perhaps; given the depth, insight and articulateness of the left... I suppose not having a platform that resonates with Americans is a tough road to walk...

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) told the Call Your Girlfriend podcast in an interview released Friday that serving on various congressional committees is her biggest “win.” Awkwardly, Harris struggled to name a specific legislative accomplishment the 2020 hopeful was a part of.

AMINATOU SOW: In the grand scheme of the Senate, you are relatively new to the job.

SOW: Yeah, and we’re wondering, maybe, if you could talk about what at this point you could consider your biggest win or the thing that you’re like “Woah, when I look back at those 18 months this is the thing I want at the top of the resume.”

HARRIS: I’ll tell you. Umm. One of the things that I think, for me, is most important is the role that I serve on that various committees that I’m on — umm — which are oversight committees. Let’s be clear. Those committees exist to watch and question what is going on with our government, the United States government. So, I’m on Senate Intelligence, I’m on Homeland Security, I’m on Judiciary and the accomplishment then is for me is a function of what I think my role should be. Often, especially in the last 18 months, has been to try and get at the truth. And so, the accomplishment is, and the goal is to always make sure that we are being, and the system is being, as transparent as possible and that, frankly, the American public has the answers and that we’re being told the truth. When that happens, I feel a sense of accomplishment and when it doesn’t I feel a sense of frustration.

The "Call Your Girlfriend Podcast" is it?

What "VT&NH" office is Harris running for again?

Oh and I love the "transcript" with no link at all. Nice touch.

Tks for pointing out my omission of the link! In VT and NH only... (I wish it was that 'quarantined', lol) she's likely to run for the unitary executive of the Executive Branch of our government... Yeh, it sort of does directly effect all 50 of the states and DC, Puerto Rico, Cuba & the world, at large...!

Tks for pointing out my omission of the link! In VT and NH she's likely to run for the unitary executive of the Executive Branch of our government... Yeh, it sort of does directly effect all 50 of the states and DC, Puerto Rico, Cuba & the world, at large...!

You do realize you have your own Senators -- right?
Just seems a bit of a reach to be stretching three thousand miles to find something to whine about. From the "Call Your Girlfriend Podcast" of all creatures. Slow night?

Are you in the Upper Valley then?

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.

'DNC Vapid contest, who can outdo Cortez...Kamala Harris Unable to Name a Legislative Accomplishment'

....at least neither one is a traitorous felon who abandoned Americans to die, compromised national security, and illegally colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians to help them win an election...

Kamala Harris Unable to Name a Legislative Accomplishment When Asked ⋆ The Savage Nation

You’ve got Michelle Bachman. You should really be quiet. You’re embarrassing yourself.

But then again you always do.

You’ve got Michelle Bachman. You should really be quiet. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Bachman was great! Not as media savvy as Trump but on message, a stalwart of conservatism & America First philosophy. Find me a "VAPID" sound bite of Bachman, if you can, (Since that's what this "Vapid" competition is about)... Pretty please... 'with harts & roses on top'

Michelle Bachman hasn't been in office for years. LOL

Bachman was great! Not as media savvy as Trump but on message, a stalwart of conservatism & America First philosophy. Find me a "VAPID" sound bite of Bachman, if you can, (Since that's what this "Vapid" competition is about)... Pretty please... 'with harts & roses on top'
Bachman is a moron. Trumpkins aren’t able to discern that.

that was then, this is now:

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.

we should all pull together as team.

She’s been in office less than 2 years in a fascist government that prevents her and her constituents from having any influence. Of course she can’t get any legislation through. Even the GOP, dipping its toes in tyranny and all, can only claim 1, maybe 2 victories in the same time period.

She’s been in office less than 2 years in a fascist government that prevents her and her constituents from having any influence. Of course she can’t get any legislation through. Even the GOP, dipping its toes in tyranny and all, can only claim 1, maybe 2 victories in the same time period.

Lol, U're one partisan ideologue aren't you ... lol

'She's (Trumps) been in office less than 2 years in a toxic media driven rampage against him that prevents her (him) and her (his) constituents from having as much influence as they should. Of course she (he) can’t get any (of the critical) legislation through. Even the GOP (DNC), dipping its toes in tyranny (prosecutorial illegality) and all, can only claim 1, maybe 2 victories in the same time period.'[/QUOTE]

Lol, there is always an excuse and equivocation on the part of those who have lost on the issues and are not supported by the ideological reality of the situation.

Last edited:

Lol, U're one partisan ideologue aren't you ... lol

'She's (Trumps) been in office less than 2 years in a toxic media driven rampage against him that prevents her (him) and her (his) constituents from having as much influence as they should. Of course she (he) can’t get any (of the critical) legislation through. Even the GOP (DNC), dipping its toes in tyranny (prosecutorial illegality) and all, can only claim 1, maybe 2 victories in the same time period.'

Lol, there is always an excuse and equivocation on the part of those who have lost on the issues and are not supported by the ideological reality of a[/QUOTE]
Lost on what issues? :cuckoo:

2 years and the only thing the GOP controlled government has done is pass a massive government and slashed the means by which to pay for that massive budget.

Forum List

Back