DNC playbook: Taliban confiscating firearms from citizens "because they don't need them anymore"

It sounds familiar only to dumbasses who only listen to the hard right gun lobby on how democrats feel about guns. The right wing gun arguments are filled with ridiculous flights of fancy and worst case scenarios. I'm generally supportive of responsible gun ownership but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side of the issue as the gun nuts.

It sounds familiar only to dumbasses who only listen to the hard right gun lobby on how democrats feel about guns. The right wing gun arguments are filled with ridiculous flights of fancy and worst case scenarios. I'm generally supportive of responsible gun ownership but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side of the issue as the gun nuts.
Would you be opposed to gun confiscation in the United State in time of civil war?

Do you support what's going on in Afghanistan right now in regards to civilian gun ownership?

How many times have we heard your fellow DemoKKKrats in congress telling us we don't "need" certain types of lawful firearms?

Liberals aren't for private gun ownership at all. In hard left cities like Washington DC and New York, its virtually impossible for citizens to pack heat

Taliban in Afghan capital Kabul start collecting weapons from civilians

Taliban in Afghan capital Kabul start collecting weapons from civilians

August 16, 2021

KABUL, Aug 16 (Reuters) – Taliban fighters in the Afghan capital, Kabul, started collecting weapons from civilians on Monday because people no longer need them for personal protection, a Taliban official said.

“We understand people kept weapons for personal safety. They can now feel safe. We are not here to harm innocent civilians,” the official told Reuters.

City resident Saad Mohseni, director of the MOBY group media company, said on Twitter that Taliban soldiers had come to his company compound to enquire about the weapons kept by his security team.

Forum List

Back