DNC is already a complete mess

Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 6.26.46 PM.png

The headlines are comical: "Fear & Loathing" and "Convention Tension". It's fun to watch these animals eat themselves. :lol:

Bernie supporters, are you mad and feeling abandoned by the DNC? The only time, the single instance when it actually matters what you think and feel is election day. Don't sell yourself out.

Priceless. Absolutely priceless. I have to salute Sanders supporters. The first liberals to show even the slightest hint of integrity (though at this time it truly is the slightest hint). Nancy Pelosi is such an unethical dirt-bag. She has absolutely no business being in Washington D.C. as a representative. She doesn't have the ethical capacity to represented a chimpanzee much less the American people.

I want to see one person from the left make fun of the Republican convention...

This Democrat convention is a mess and we just started....
The DNC chair had to resign in disgrace an hour before the start.....

I love it.....

Bernie supporters, are you mad and feeling abandoned by the DNC? The only time, the single instance when it actually matters what you think and feel is election day. Don't sell yourself out.

His supporters contributed millions. Obviously Bernie isn't going to run as an Independent, but for all those who believed in the "Progressive Revolution" that he ignited, they need to start a serious write-in campaign to make sure their voices are continued to be heard.:thup:

It'll be 'golden' to watch Jake Tapper try to stem this major arterial bleeding..............'Let There Be Blood!'..........

its so funny watching the desperate loons trolling the DNC since dumb donald botched his convention.

:cuckoo:

Have you been paying attention to the mess that's the Democrat party.....
This is amazing....
The chair had to resign in disgrace....
They would have rushed the stage if DWS appeared on the stage....

Forum List

Back