DNC chairman begging for cash

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He says they can’t win if they don’t match or exceed the donations the RNC and Trump campaign are raking in.

According to the Washington Examiner, DNC Chairman Tom Perez sent an email to supporters where he called the recently released record-breaking fundraising numbers from the Republican National Committee (RNC) “daunting” and called for Democratic donors to “turn up the heat” on their fundraising efforts to stop the party’s candidates across the nation from being “overwhelmed by the GOP’s money machine.”

And he added this;

He went on to say that the person who has been chosen to run for the party in the 2020 presidential election would not “stand a chance” against the president and the Republican “fundraising machine” without more money.

Is The Clown Car siphoning off money that would otherwise go into DNC coffers?

More
@ DNC Chair Says the Dem Nominee ‘Won’t Stand a Chance’ Against Trump Without More Cash – True Pundit

wamose

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Perez has to beg for cash. He's no different from a panhandling crackhead. There is no good reason to give him money when you know nothing good can come from it.

Polishprince

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't Big Labor just raise dues? How about pass around the basket at the meetings of the Religious Left, liberal churches and mosques that dot the country?

Pete7469

Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL... Good luck with that...

Keep promoting hardcore commies who want to eat the rich and see if they keep writing you checks.

Fuckin retards.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
It has gotten ridiculous—the left leaning organizations have spammed my mail boxes. I must get 90 solicitations a week including some from candidates I’ve never heard of 25 states away from me.

Polishprince

Gold Member
Reaction score
It has gotten ridiculous—the left leaning organizations have spammed my mail boxes. I must get 90 solicitations a week including some from candidates I’ve never heard of 25 states away from me.
How many are you giving to?

MarathonMike

Platinum Member
Reaction score

He says they can’t win if they don’t match or exceed the donations the RNC and Trump campaign are raking in.

According to the Washington Examiner, DNC Chairman Tom Perez sent an email to supporters where he called the recently released record-breaking fundraising numbers from the Republican National Committee (RNC) “daunting” and called for Democratic donors to “turn up the heat” on their fundraising efforts to stop the party’s candidates across the nation from being “overwhelmed by the GOP’s money machine.”

And he added this;

He went on to say that the person who has been chosen to run for the party in the 2020 presidential election would not “stand a chance” against the president and the Republican “fundraising machine” without more money.

Is The Clown Car siphoning off money that would otherwise go into DNC coffers?

More
@ DNC Chair Says the Dem Nominee ‘Won’t Stand a Chance’ Against Trump Without More Cash – True Pundit
Well there you go USMB Liberals! Your Party needs you, so empty out those pockets. They promise they'll spend it wisely :laugh:

Most reactions - Past 7 days