DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

Still going with the "I'm a Republican" story?

:lmao:

Yup. Still have a Bush/Cheney poster in my closet.

The fact that there are moderate republicans who realize that the inmates have taken over the asylum bothers you, why, exactly?
Is that where you keep the baseball bat for beating employers who won't employ you, too?

No, man, no one has problems employing me because I usually save them a shitload of money... but please enjoy your endless speculation.

Now, how about answering my question. The GOP has gone nuts, you know. Ronald Reagan would be a RINO. Mitt Romney wouldn't have the nomination except that polls told you he can win better than someone you'd actually like.

So why are you bothered there are people who realize the inmates have taken over the asylum?

Yup. Still have a Bush/Cheney poster in my closet.

The fact that there are moderate republicans who realize that the inmates have taken over the asylum bothers you, why, exactly?
Is that where you keep the baseball bat for beating employers who won't employ you, too?

:lmao: He has a "poster in his closet"!

These days, I'd be too embarrassed to show it publically....

I mean, I don't much like answering questions like, "Do you think I'm a slut because I use birth control?"

I mean, I don't much like answering questions like, "Do you think I'm a slut because I use birth control?"
Who thinks that?

But you think stay at home mothers don't work.

You're such a good little Democratic talking point tool, so you have that going for you.

Who thinks that?

But you think stay at home mothers don't work.

You're such a good little Democratic talking point tool, so you have that going for you.

Ummm, where did I say that?

Stepford Ann =/= Stay at home Moms.

Stepford Ann has a whole staff to do the work stuff for her while she sits at the poolside drinking a nice, non-offensive to Mormons non-alcoholic beverage.

But we can't have illegals. He's running for office, for Pete's sake. :lol:

Oh, yeah, and apparently Rush Limbaugh thinks women who use birth control are sluts...

Until his advertisers made him apologize, anyway.
I don't give a damn what you think Limbaugh said.

YOU think stay-at-home moms don't work, like the good little tool that you are.

I'm loving the DNC's War on Mothers, though.

Good job.

Stepford Ann has a whole staff to do the work stuff for her while she sits at the poolside drinking a nice, non-offensive to Mormons non-alcoholic beverage.

Exactly why all this fauxrage is hilarious.

Comparing Ann Romney to a working class stay at home mom is as intellectually dishonest as it gets.

Oh, yeah, and apparently Rush Limbaugh thinks women who use birth control are sluts...

My favorite part of that was when he thought that the more sex a woman has, the more pills she needs. Ya can't make that stuff up.

Makes you kind of wonder about all those "Jeff Christy" rumors, doesn't it?

Good job.

Never said that.

Ann is not a "Stay at home mom". She's a "rich cow getting other people to do the Mom Work, and don't you get out of line you hired help."

And really, it isn't what I "think" Limbaugh said. He said what he said.

Good job.

Never said that.

Ann is not a "Stay at home mom". She's a "rich cow getting other people to do the Mom Work, and don't you get out of line you hired help."

And really, it isn't what I "think" Limbaugh said. He said what he said.
The Democratic War on Mothers.

Good boy.

:thup:

Comparing Ann Romney to a working class stay at home mom is as intellectually dishonest as it gets.

Is attacking Anne Romney under the guise that she can't understand working mothers because she is the stay at home mom and wife of a rich man intellectually dishonest too? Is that standard appropriate to you?

Is attacking Anne Romney under the guise that she can't understand working mothers because she is the stay at home mom and wife of a rich man intellectually dishonest too?

Unnecessary? yes. Intellectually dishonest? no. How is it intellectually dishonest to say somebody doesn't know anything about a matter for which they have no experience? According to that failed logic, criticizing Obama's lack of experience in 2008 would have been intellectually dishonest too.

Is attacking Anne Romney under the guise that she can't understand working mothers because she is the stay at home mom and wife of a rich man intellectually dishonest too?

Unnecessary? yes. Intellectually dishonest? no. How is it intellectually dishonest to say somebody doesn't know anything about a matter for which they have no experience? According to that failed logic, criticizing Obama's lack of experience in 2008 would have been intellectually dishonest too.
You assume Ann Romney DOESN'T know anything about being a stay at home mother.

What is the basis of that assumption? Because she had a cleaning lady two days a week?

What is the basis of that assumption? Because she had a cleaning lady two days a week?

:lol:

I've already seen you play this strawman a couple times, with some success too I might add. Good for you jack. ;)

:lol:

I've already seen you play this strawman a couple times, with some success too I might add. Good for you jack. ;)
It was a question for the basis of your assumption that Ann Romney doesn't know anything about being a stay at home mother.

If you don't want to provide any foundation for that assumption, I understand.

;)

So you do understand Rosen's broken logic then? By her ludicris standard for Anne Romney she, hillary rosen that is, has no place to stand and comment on women's issues either because she is a rich multi-millionair...in fact udner rosen's "standard for Romney" almost no member of congress nor the administration has any valid insight on issues facing poor americans and have no place to make comments.

I found her statements intellectually dishonest for the very reason those other examples feel intellectually dishonest to me.

What say you?

Forum List

Back