Amazing. Trump acts like a mafioso and you guys applaud. Trump's conduct is nothing short of obstruction of justice and admission of guilt. You guys really are sheeples.

Nope. He stand up for himself and doesn' kow tow to anyone. That's one of the things I love about the guy. He doesn't take shit from anyone.

And he's not afraid to dish it right the fuck back.

He’s a coward who feeds on the misplaced adoration of the weak and those with low self-worth. Just like you.

LMAO there is nothing cowardly about Trump.

Only someone of low self worth like you would think so.

You really aren't very smart.

Everything about Trump is cowardly. Cowards lie. He lies to you often. You just have no backbone.

Oh I have plenty of backbone but unlike you I also have a brain. I know there was no collusion.

Rabid dog cowardly you are just hoping an praying for something that doesn't exist.

You aren't as smart as you think you are.
Said the dunce as she went to the front of the room to sit in a corner.

Nope. He stand up for himself and doesn' kow tow to anyone. That's one of the things I love about the guy. He doesn't take shit from anyone.

And he's not afraid to dish it right the fuck back.

He’s a coward who feeds on the misplaced adoration of the weak and those with low self-worth. Just like you.

LMAO there is nothing cowardly about Trump.

Only someone of low self worth like you would think so.

You really aren't very smart.

Everything about Trump is cowardly. Cowards lie. He lies to you often. You just have no backbone.

Oh I have plenty of backbone but unlike you I also have a brain. I know there was no collusion.

Rabid dog cowardly you are just hoping an praying for something that doesn't exist.

You aren't as smart as you think you are.
Said the dunce as she went to the front of the room to sit in a corner.

Well for a dunce I do pretty well.

How bout you. Dunce that you are.

Cowards lie.
Kudos CC. That is 100% true and accurate.

You do realize though, that the Dumbocrats are the party of lying, don’t you? Bill Clinton, Hitlery Clinton, and MaObama are all known as pathological liars. And yes, they are all all cowards.

He said Mexico is going to pay for the wall.
Clearly they are not going to do any such thing.

That makes him a liar right?

Cowards lie.
Kudos CC. That is 100% true and accurate.
He said that he would brand China a currency manipulation.

He didn’t do it.

That makes him a liar, right?

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 2.45.26 PM.png

You need to get your Trump-colored glasses and see thing as as they are and not as you wish them to be.
Trump-colored glasses? I started this thread by stating I don’t agree with how he is handling this one (or how the left is handling it). You might want to get your prescription-glasses on so you can read what is written.

He said Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Clearly they are not going to do any such thing.

If he fails to deliver. But why wouldn’t Mexico pay for the wall? All we have to do is hold their aid and instead put it towards the wall.

Boom! Just like that, Mexico paid for the wall.

That’s exactly what Trump planned to do while he was campaigning. And if I were him, I’d take a step further. I’d tell them they will never see a penny of aid again from the U.S. unless they pay for the entire wall (not just from their aid).

He said Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Clearly they are not going to do any such thing.

If he fails to deliver. But why wouldn’t Mexico pay for the wall? All we have to do is hold their aid and instead put it towards the wall.

That’s exactly what Trump planned to do while he was campaigning. And if I were him, I’d take a step further. I’d tell them they will never see a penny of aid again from the U.S. unless they pay for the entire wall (not just from their aid).

Uh…no. That is US taxpayer money. Not Mexico’s. Try again.

Dude...you’re making an outrageous claim that this is already done when it hasn’t even begun. Get back to me when the wall is 100% complete and Mexico hasn’t paid. Until then, your claim that Mexico “didn’t pay” for a wall (that doesn’t even exist yet) is beyond absurd.

You want to accuse him of lying about something that hasn’t even occured yet. :eusa_doh:

Our aid to Mexico is still our money.

Dude...you’re making an outrageous claim that this is already done when it hasn’t even begun. Get back to me when the wall is 100% complete and Mexico hasn’t paid. Until then, your claim that Mexico “didn’t pay” for a wall (that doesn’t even exist yet) is beyond absurd.

You want to accuse him of lying about something that hasn’t even occured yet. :eusa_doh:

After 600 days and not one penny of Mexican money being collected to pay for the wall, it is pretty much confirmed he lied through his teeth about it. Would you believe anyone after 600 days and zero sign of what they promised was remotely on the horizon?

Why is that so hard for people to understand?

I’m waiting for the tariff argument to be made next….

View attachment 232740

So that makes him a liar; right?
Actually CC, this makes you a liar. Or...at the very least...terribly uninformed. Do you want the truth about this issue?
A federal judge on Tuesday approved the $85 billion merger between AT&T and Time Warner, delivering a major blow to the Justice Department's effort to block the mega-deal opposed by President Donald Trump.
President Trump (executive branch) tried to block the merger exactly as he promised. A federal judge (judicial branch) approved it.

Do you have anything to say CC? Are you willing to be mature and honest and have a rational discussion here? I’m game if you are.

Judge clears AT&T-Time Warner merger opposed by Trump

\
View attachment 232740

Actually CC, this makes you a liar. Or...at the very least...terribly uninformed. Do you want the truth about this issue?
A federal judge on Tuesday approved the $85 billion merger between AT&T and Time Warner, delivering a major blow to the Justice Department's effort to block the mega-deal opposed by President Donald Trump.
President Trump (executive branch) tried to block the merger exactly as he promised. A federal judge (judicial branch) approved it.

Do you have anything to say CC? Are you willing to be mature and honest and have a rational discussion here? I’m game if you are.

He made a campaign promise.
He didn’t follow through.

Hence, he’s a liar.

Promising things you cannot deliver is dishonest and yes, it makes him a liar.

Looking forward to reading the rationalizations and contortions that are to come. Somehow I think the OP will abandon his own thread at this point to avoid calling his messiah a liar. Gots Christmas shopping to do!

At what point does it become Mexico’s money? You’re playing on semantics here and you know it. True, it is “our” money. But once we hand it over to them, it becomes their money. It is already “earmarked” for them.

By not turning it over, Mexico does in effect, end up paying for the wall. But much more to the point and more cut & dry, threatening to withhold aid permanently will result in Mexico paying for the wall (not via our aid).

Will President Trump have the backbone to do it? I have no idea. But I do know that declaring he “lied” about this issue when it hasn’t even started it beyond bizarre and absurd. Hell, at this point, the lie is much more likely to be that he would even build the wall than it is to be about who paid for it. She’s so desperate for a Trump lie, she won’t even wait for the lie to actually come to fruition. She just arbitrarily declares it in advance.

\
View attachment 232740

He made a campaign promise. He didn’t follow through. Hence, he’s a liar. Promising things you cannot deliver is dishonest and yes, it makes him a liar.
So to be clear, you’re not willing to be a mature adult and engage in an actual discussion here? Ok. Got it.

President Trump had certain powers. He leveraged those powers exactly as he promised the American people on the campgain trail. Because he is not MaObama, he refuses to shred the U.S. Constitution and over-step his authority. A federal judge overruled him. There was nothing he could do about that. He absolutely upheld his promise. You claiming otherwise is childish and petty.

Forum List

Back