Do you really think an audit would take 4 years?
I would hope not. But I honestly don’t know. Before OJ Simpson, I wouldn’t have thought that a prosecution could take a mind-numbing 16 months. God only knows with the government you libtards have destroyed and corrupted.
Why hasn’t he released the subsequent years that were filed in April 2017 and April 2018?
A. I honestly don’t know (you’d have to ask him)

B. Has anyone asked him to release those taxes?
Do you really want to stand by your, “he was busy” argument?
That’s not an argument I ever made. :laugh:

Yeah, he has embellished and lied, just as the others have.

Thanks for confirming Trump is a coward
No more so than any other politician. Your point?
Claudette thinks Trump is brave
The OP thinks Trump has never told a lie in his life.

You’re a useful idiot who has served two purposes.

But claudette is too ashamed to take you to task on this and P@triot is just, well, a pussy.
There’s an old saying CC...if everyone in the room is an asshole...it’s probably you. :laugh:

Nope. I' honest. You're not. Or do you still want to claim that tax audits take 4 years, Trump the golfer has been too busy to release his subsequent tax returns, and that US Taxpayer money being spent by the US Congress is actually Mexico's money?

Do you really think an audit would take 4 years?
I would hope not. But I honestly don’t know. Before OJ Simpson, I wouldn’t have thought that a prosecution could take a mind-numbing 16 months. God only knows with the government you libtards have destroyed and corrupted.
Why hasn’t he released the subsequent years that were filed in April 2017 and April 2018?
A. I honestly don’t know (you’d have to ask him)

B. Has anyone asked him to release those taxes?
Do you really want to stand by your, “he was busy” argument?
That’s not an argument I ever made. :laugh:

Yep...you did.
He promised to release his tax returns once the audit was over.
Yes he did. Is the audit over? I honestly don’t know. If it is, then he absolutely lied (assuming that he didn’t just forget about it since he is a little busy running the executive branch of the most powerful nation in the history of the world).

So far you’ve yet to prove a single lie. This might the best you have and it’s pretty damn weak (especially compared to MaObama). If the audit is in fact over, has anyone requested to see his taxes since then?

The OP thinks Trump has never told a lie in his life.
Wow...that is one hell of an outrageous claim. Completely untrue. But one hell of a claim. :laugh:
So Trump is a liar?
Absolutely.

upload_2018-12-10_19-20-12.png

Thanks for confirming that Trump is a coward.

:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:
:113::113::113:
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
:banana::banana::banana:
:lastword:

Forum List

Back