Diving right in. The solution to the energy crisis.

fullpower

Aug 13, 2019
This is an idea I came up with over 25 years ago. It is an idea that I came up with about the same time that I came up with a faster than light space drive. I won't get right into the fine detail of this solution to the energy crisis. (But I can direct you to it if you're interested) The material needed to create power isn't coal, oil, nuclear or anything else. It is plain old water! You see, at a certain temperature water or steam will combust. Just as if it was gasoline.When it does so, the gasses from it will be pretty hot. Power could be derived from these hot gasses through magnetohydrodynamics. Apart from that, the preassure from the combustion could be used to turn a turbine. Eventually the gasses will recombine into H2O. Creating a vaccum that would bring the pressure down to what it was in the pre-combustion stage. But before that happens, something could be set up like the engines in a German buzz bomb. Where any drop in pressure would take in air from someplace else besides where the combustion happened. The engineering to create a suitable combustion chamber has been around for at least 50 years.

So giving you the solution, what will you do for me. That is, at this forum. I'm not seeking money or sex.

This is an idea I came up with over 25 years ago. It is an idea that I came up with about the same time that I came up with a faster than light space drive. I won't get right into the fine detail of this solution to the energy crisis. (But I can direct you to it if you're interested) The material needed to create power isn't coal, oil, nuclear or anything else. It is plain old water! You see, at a certain temperature water or steam will combust. Just as if it was gasoline.When it does so, the gasses from it will be pretty hot. Power could be derived from these hot gasses through magnetohydrodynamics. Apart from that, the preassure from the combustion could be used to turn a turbine. Eventually the gasses will recombine into H2O. Creating a vaccum that would bring the pressure down to what it was in the pre-combustion stage. But before that happens, something could be set up like the engines in a German buzz bomb. Where any drop in pressure would take in air from someplace else besides where the combustion happened. The engineering to create a suitable combustion chamber has been around for at least 50 years.

So giving you the solution, what will you do for me. That is, at this forum. I'm not seeking money or sex.
Sorry but it has already been thought up here.

This is usually my solution to the energy crisis, toward the end of the day...

f9ee1a69-eeb9-486e-b3ee-2dd236c99432_2.04b1fc9c0470a6157c8813038c39cf96.jpeg

Where does the energy come from to super heat the water to combustion if not coal, nuclear, etc?

BTW- there is not really an energy crisis at the moment.

This is usually my solution to the energy crisis, toward the end of the day...

f9ee1a69-eeb9-486e-b3ee-2dd236c99432_2.04b1fc9c0470a6157c8813038c39cf96.jpeg

we should try harnessing the Hot air of the 2000 Dem candidates. But just like PMMs they run continuously but don't produce much proof that they work!

• Banned

Where does the energy come from to super heat the water to combustion if not coal, nuclear, etc?

BTW- there is not really an energy crisis at the moment.

You would use the combustion of hydrogen and oxygen to heat up the furnace to the necessary temperature. After that your problem would be to keep the furnace from getting too hot from the steam you would inject into it. Next, if you are smart enough to realize that global warming due to human activities is a reality, then you should know that there is an energy crisis.

Water DOESN'T combust. It is inert. You have to expend energy (electricity) to break it down before you can burn its components.

Water DOESN'T combust. It is inert. You have to expend energy (electricity) to break it down before you can burn its components.

Stop it! He's the smartest member we've ever had here! Just read his intro thread, he lays it all out right there! How could you be so callous?

Stop it! He's the smartest member we've ever had here! Just read his intro thread, he lays it all out right there! How could you be so callous?
I apologize. How thoughtless and arrogant of me to dare argue with the smartest guy in the room.

Congratulations ... you just invented ...

chantal-vintage-tea-kettle-c.jpg

You'd better patent it ... quick!

Look at post #6.

I apologize. How thoughtless and arrogant of me to dare argue with the smartest guy in the room.

You're excused.

I sense sarcasm.

I sense sarcasm.

It has never been an energy problem, it has always been a politics problem.

99% of the folks on this site have been educated in government and foundation run institutions. Their so-called "free press," is the same, controlled by corporations in bed with elite foundations tied at the hip with the police state, all run by the global oligarchy.

The institutions have an agenda and make sure a dominant ontology and epistemology is learned, and no free thought goes outside of that. People are either too ignorant, or will not concede that the Mars rover or the ISS use the principles that you are espousing.

It is NOT an energy problem we have, it is a politics problem. The coming technocracy plans to use both resources and, primarily ENERGY, as a currency, to control the world's populace. If the population were educated and knew how limitless and easy it were to produce? That would make political, cultural, intellectual elite control over the planet impossible.

The technocracy would not come to fruition.

As it is, any free thinking scientist that goes down this road has his work either destroyed, or all the patents are bought up by governments and multinationals. And if they refuse? They are either killed or bankrupted. Folks either don't know the truth about Tesla, and the folks that followed in his footsteps, or they forget.

As long as we have sociopaths, psychopaths and Luciferians in charge, the human race will not live in freedom and abundance.

This site doesn't seem to have been updated in more than a decade. Someone, is still paying for it though? So, you will find A LOT of dead links. If you are interested, contact the administrator, I think a lot of it is archived. He did A LOT of political action, only to find out the whole system is rigged.

index

This is where it is headed. Get that AGW crap straight out of your head though. That is the first thing you need to do on your journey towards truth and reality.

IN THAT CASE: Why not just harness the MSM and ranting and raving Dem politicians hot air, as I hear it's really really "inflamatory".

First you need to have an energy source to heat the water.

Next, water or steam will NOT combust. Steam is just water vapor.

Next, creating a vacuum will require an energy source.

So far, in your "solution" you need an outside energy source in 2 places, and you have produced steam.

You'd be better of running the water between 2 charged plates. One positive and one negative. This will split the water molecules into O2 and H2 components. It has been done on nuclear submarines since at least the 1950s.

Forum List

Back