Divided Moon can Unite the World

The advantage of the united World. One race One religion one language one law for all.
Please seek the truth about the divided moon.
And Please see the "Secret of Quran Miracles" site which tell us that 80% prediction by Al-Quran proved by science and recently NASA accept it too.

BULL there is no "science" in the koran

The advantage of the united World. One race One religion one language one law for all.
Please seek the truth about the divided moon.
And Please see the "Secret of Quran Miracles" site which tell us that 80% prediction by Al-Quran proved by science and recently NASA accept it too.

BULL there is no "science" in the koran
Cow But Science proved Quran 80% prediction.

Divided moon
Unite !
1102549.jpg

A veritable chasm.

If only proving the moon hasn't been split would convince the enthralled masses, we could rest easy. We know, however, that even absolute proof of this absurdity would not stop the ludicrous credulity. After all, there are so many contradictions already apparent and not a dent has been made.

If only proving the moon hasn't been split would convince the enthralled masses, we could rest easy. We know, however, that even absolute proof of this absurdity would not stop the ludicrous credulity. After all, there are so many contradictions already apparent and not a dent has been made.

And some people don't believe in Gehenna, the realm of the dead... Imagine that!

Last edited:
This is serious problem jew has that they are special race

I never considered myself special ... but, then I met you.

Thanks!
But I consider myself most common man among the mankind to whom very few people appreciate.

Borat? Is that you? After crucified the Jesus PBUH, Jew ask to leave holly land and jew got refuge in Persia/Iran and they spread around from there to central Asia, Russia and India. After Khumini took over still about 3 million jew live in Iran.

311914731.png

Just think with your clear mind that why today scientist are asking question to NASA and ROSCOSMOS that why didn't revisit to moon in 50 years. Why scientist are talking about quake and shrinking/expanding about moon. Because it is divided and adjustment will continue forever.

Just think with your clear mind that why today scientist are asking question to NASA and ROSCOSMOS that why didn't revisit to moon in 50 years. Why scientist are talking about quake and shrinking/expanding about moon. Because it is divided and adjustment will continue forever.

yeah-----that too

The moon IS divided, the dark side has all RUSSIAN NAMES!!!!!! But they hate mooselimbs also. So... WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT?

The moon IS divided, the dark side has all RUSSIAN NAMES!!!!!! But they hate mooselimbs also. So... WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT?
The "point" seems to be that if everyone would just give up and think the same way, there would be peace. A simple formula that is true.
Impossible, but true.

The "point" seems to be that if everyone would just give up and think the same way, there would be peace. A simple formula that is true.
Impossible, but true.
True, if everyone thought like me there would be peace in the world.

Impossible, but true.

If everyone was like you, obsessed with gay Jesus, anal sex, cum dribbles and kangaroos?

I don't know about peace in the world, but it does sound like more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Impossible, but true.

If everyone was like you, obsessed with gay Jesus, anal sex, cum dribbles and kangaroos?

I don't know about peace in the world, but it does sound like more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
You're just jealous because my world would be cooler than yours.

Impossible, but true.

Cooler? Damn, thats very disconcerting. Do you think there is any chance for a sod Jew to be so lucky as to become a degenerate pervert like you and experience the wonder of it all?

Any suggestions? Does it require getting drunk and whacking off in public?

Impossible, but true.

Cooler? Damn, thats very disconcerting. Do you think there is any chance for a sod Jew to be so lucky as to become a degenerate pervert like you and experience the wonder of it all?

Any suggestions? Does it require getting drunk and whacking off in public?
Go buy yourself a sense of humour... and a clue. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back