Distaste for Walker provides tailwind for Warnock in Georgia

‘It might go without saying that Democrats generally vote against Republicans. But in Georgia’s U.S. Senate runoff, it can hardly be overstated how much Democratic voters — and others — are driven by not wanting Republican challenger Herschel Walker to be their U.S. senator.

Ask Raphael Warnock’s voters what they think about the election, and it’s often criticism of Walker that first comes tumbling out.

“You’ve got a very ignorant, ignorant, ignorant fellow that’s running in Herschel Walker,” said Dennis Paris, an entertainer who lives in the Atlanta suburb of Jonesboro and voted for Warnock this week in Morrow. “I can’t see going through another thing like we had with an ignorant Trump making decisions for us, not caring about the people.”’

Indeed.
Who is more distasteful than a Communist wife beater?

Who is more distasteful than a Communist wife beater?
‘”You’ve got a very ignorant, ignorant, ignorant fellow that’s running in Herschel Walker,” said Dennis Paris… “I can’t see going through another thing like we had with an ignorant Trump making decisions for us, not caring about the people.”’ ibid

Trump and Walker – both ignorant and unfit to hold any public office.

The people don’t want the ignorance and incompetence of Trump or Walker.

Republicans are the stupid party. People refused to vote for Oz, because? Yeah, because Festerman was such a good candidate. FFS.

The American people are fucking themselves over really good. And I say this is a mass Stockholm Syndrome event we are witnessing.
Or, a truly enormous amount of fraud. When you see the majority of mail in votes, drop off votes, harvest votes, for democrats but not in person votes, it's fraud.

‘”You’ve got a very ignorant, ignorant, ignorant fellow that’s running in Herschel Walker,” said Dennis Paris… “I can’t see going through another thing like we had with an ignorant Trump making decisions for us, not caring about the people.”’ ibid

Trump and Walker – both ignorant and unfit to hold any public office.

The people don’t want the ignorance and incompetence of Trump or Walker.
Do you think people that violate their oath of office should be out of politics?

OR it's Warnock running all over the state promising people a bribe of $10,000 to $20,000 for their vote. Just as Joe Biden did in the GA 2020 run off. Spin all you want left wingers, we know you are purchasing votes with $500 billion in taxpayer money.
As if that has never happened in politics before. :lol:

Eh, Warnock's just a rubber stamp for Biden/Democrats continued failures and corruptions..
Irony!

OSSOFF: Listen, Herschel. Whenever there is a vote on the floor, just look over at me. If I give you a thumbs up, vote Yea. If I give you a thumbs down, vote Nay. Got it?

WALKER: Why are we voting on the floor? We have these nice chairs right here.

OSSOFF: Son, I'm thinking now would be a really good time to pray.

If the people of Georgia want someone who says they are a "reverend", but then goes around running over their old ladies in a car, shame on them.
If the people of Georgia want someone who claims to be a Republican but has forced women to get abortions, has brutally beaten women, denied the existence of his children and abandoned them, and who claims to be an FBI agent with a doctorate, shame on them.

What do you think about someone who calls himself a reverand and then reveals multiple unclaimed children with multiple women, and paid for abortions for some of his women? What if that guy had held a gun to his wife's head? That's what you get with walker.
Walker had so many women accusing him of sexual misconduct that some refused to appear in public. If they appeared in public they would be exposed as having made the same claims against Herman Caine. And will no doubt make the same claims against some other guy.

It doesn't make any difference. The fix is in in Fulton County. The Negros will come up with any votes necessary for Warnock to win.

Poor candidates like Walker make not only for bad governance but also make for bad elections.

Rather than making the election about the issues – the fact that Walker, like all other Republicans, is wrong on the issues – the election is instead about the fact that Walker is incompetent and unfit to hold any public office, where real issues aren’t being addressed, save for the ‘issues’ of vampires and werewolves.

This comment from a guy who's party elected Festerman, a guy that can't even understand what's being said to him unless he reads it on a computer screen. But hey CC, never read a negative comment about that from you. Your concerns are as phony as the leftists saying our border is secure.

You mean like when someone attempts a coup because he’s such narcissist that he can’t accept losing?

Yes. Absolutely.
No I mean the Congress confronted by other members of Congress to investigate the election. They refused to investigate and therefore violated their oath of office. It works like this. The fraud is and was the enemy of the Constitution. By not investigating they sided with the alleged fraudsters instead of defending the Constitution by investigating. It is quite easy to understand and the fact that it happened cannot be changed. Plus the vote not to investigate was witnessed by about 200 million people.

When you can defeat that argument get a hold of the SC because that case is on the docket. Case 22-380. Look it up asshole.

Forum List

Back