Disparte Treatment? Obama has highly classified documents still stored in a Wearhouse..

The Obama Foundation agrees to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that
Yep From Hoffman Estates to NARA control-- that is turning over control from obammy foundation to NARA. You still look past the printed material. wow. You ain't bright at all jack. Just saying, you must have been a terrible student.

BTW, to clarify, Hoffman Estates is the obammy run warehouse you all said was under NARA, the printed words from the foundation says they the foundation had the material.

Last edited:
Let me understand.

You know NOW that all docs are controlled by NARA..

You’re whining that at one point for some period they weren’t?

Newsflash… that whole time Obama was talking to NARA about how best to do this and NARA WAS INTIMATELY INVOLVED IN ALL ASPECTS
Once the former president turns them over, yes.

Yep From Hoffman Estates to NARA control-- that is turning over control from obammy foundation to NARA. You still look past the printed material. wow. You ain't bright at all jack. Just saying, you must have been a terrible student.

BTW, to clarify, Hoffman Estates is the obammy run warehouse you all said was under NARA, the printed words from the foundation says they the foundation had the material.

LOL

What control, illiterate idiot?

Where does that letter say the Obama Foundation is running the warehouse in Hoffman Estates? Quote the words, "running" and "control," in the letter. I didn't see it...

LOL

What control, illiterate idiot?

Where does that letter say the Obama Foundation is running the warehouse in Hoffman Estates? Quote the words, "running" and "control," in the letter. I didn't see it...
From and to! You first need to educate yourself the difference

From and to! You first need to educate yourself the difference

"From" and "to" are not "control" or "runs." Thanks for admitting the letter doesn't actually say what you falsely claim it says.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back