Disparte Treatment? Obama has highly classified documents still stored in a Wearhouse..

I post what's out there just like you. From the letter

“The Obama Foundation agrees to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that

LOLOL

You illiterate retard. That was the cost of moving the records. That wasn't Obama buying the records. He turned them over to NARA.

LOLOL

You illiterate retard. That was the cost of moving the records. That wasn't Obama buying the records. He turned them over to NARA.
that's not what that quote said at all. It said artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that

“The Obama Foundation agrees to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that

LOLOLOLOL

This shit just keeps getting funnier and funnier..

to NARA-controlled facilities

You're literally arguing Obama has access to the records that you just posted he turned over to NARA-controlled facilities.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOLOL

This shit just keeps getting funnier and funnier..

to NARA-controlled facilities

You're literally arguing Obama has access to the records that you just posted he turned over to NARA-controlled facilities.

rotfl-gif.288736
from the obammy controlled hoffman estates. hahahahahahahahahahaha can't make it up. I see you can't follow the bouncing ball.

I post what's out there just like you. From the letter

“To NARA controlled facilities” you moron.

One in Chicago and one on Maryland for the classified docs.

Again “to NARA controlled facilities”

Your own link

“To NARA controlled facilities” you moron.
From obammy's warehouse, which means he held classified and unclassified documents. You still can't follow the 'from' can you? You wish to remain literally stupid.

that's not what that quote said at all. It said artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that

LOL

Now you're just repeating what I said. That doesn't say Obama has controlled or access to the documents. It only says he agreed to pay the costs for NARA to move them.

From obammy's warehouse, which means he held classified and unclassified documents. You still can't follow the from can you? You wish to remain literally stupid.

Sad you're lying again. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to do that.

I just proved to you that it's not Obama's warehouse. I proved it's NARA, not Obama, who's leasing that property.

Sad you're lying again. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to do that.

I just proved to you that it's not Obama's warehouse. I proved it's NARA, not Obama, who's leasing that property.
then you're calling the foundation liars? hahhaahahahahahahahaha Cause you know more than them. ahhahahahahahahhahah

from the obammy controlled hoffman estates. hahahahahahahahahahaha can't make it up. I see you can't follow the bouncing ball.

How is it ab "Obama controlled Hoffman Estate" when Obama isn't leasing it?

:cuckoo:

How is it ab "Obama controlled Hoffman Estate" when Obama isn't leasing it?

:cuckoo:
the letter said from Hoffman Estates to the NARA facility. Again, you can't seem to follow the 'from' to the 'to'. Dude, that says the NARA didn't lease the Hoffman Estates Warehouse. Keep trying to ignore that. I'm not.

then you're calling the foundation liars? hahhaahahahahahahahaha Cause you know more than them. ahhahahahahahahhahah
Let me understand.

You know NOW that all docs are controlled by NARA..

You’re whining that at one point for some period they weren’t?

Newsflash… that whole time Obama was talking to NARA about how best to do this and NARA WAS INTIMATELY INVOLVED IN ALL ASPECTS

No. I'm quoting the letter...

The Obama Foundation agreés to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that conform to the agency’s archival storage standards for such records and artifacts, and for the modification of such spaces.

Savvy? Obama agreed to pay to move the documents. That doesn't mean he had access to them. He didn't. He didn't lease the warehouse. NARA did abs NARA had control of them.

the letter said from Hoffman Estates to the NARA facility. Again, you can't seem to follow the 'from' to the 'to'. Dude, that says the NARA didn't lease the Hoffman Estates Warehouse. Keep trying to ignore that. I'm not.

And NARA leases the warehouse there.

face-palm-gif.278959

Let me understand.

You know NOW that all docs are controlled by NARA..

You’re whining that at one point for some period they weren’t?

Newsflash… that whole time Obama was talking to NARA about how best to do this and NARA WAS INTIMATELY INVOLVED IN ALL ASPECTS

No, he's not arguing that. He's arguing Obama has control over a property in Hoffman Estates that the NARA leases.

He's a few McNuggets shy of a Happy Meal.

That isn’t what the foundation says. Again, call them liars
It's exactly what NARA says. Unfortunately you have "selective understanding skills" so you'll continue to play the fool

That isn’t what the foundation says. Again, call them liars

The foundation never said they leased the warehouse. All the letter says is the foundation agreed to pay some $3m to move the documents.

I posted the quote from obammy foundation

Illiterate idiot, here's what you posted...

Nowhere in there does it state the Obama Foundation leased the warehouse in Hoffman Estates. YOU'RE saying that, the letter from the Foundation doesn't.

And of course, I already showed you who does lease the warehouse in Hoffman Estates... the National Archives and Records dministration, aka, NARA...

Village board members unanimously approved an extension to the special-use permit that enables landlord Hoffman Estates Medical Development LLC to lease the 74,200-square-foot former Plunkett Furniture store at 2500 W. Golf Road to the National Archives and Records Administration through Dec. 31, 2026.

Savvy?

NARA leases that space, not the Obama Foundation.

Forum List

Back