Disparte Treatment? Obama has highly classified documents still stored in a Wearhouse..

That's according to NARA you dope
The warehouse isn't theirs. I would wager a bet that more NARA people were at Mar A Lago in June than ever were at that warehouse. Six years!!!!!!

The warehouse isn't theirs. I would wager a bet that more NARA people were at Mar A Lago in June than ever were at that warehouse.
According to NARA the docs in that warehouse are under their control

You mean besides the letter from NARA that states it explicitly?
because they had to to dispel the trump raid. You still don't get it.

The warehouse isn't theirs. I would wager a bet that more NARA people were at Mar A Lago in June than ever were at that warehouse. Six years!!!!!!

They're leasing it. So what? That's where the records are and NARA has control and access to then, not Obama.

How many times need this be pointed out to you until it penetrates your armor of ignorance?

They're leasing it. So what? That's where the records are and NARA has control and access to then, not Obama.

How many times need this be pointed out to you until it penetrates your armor of ignorance?
It’s the foundation facility

because they had to to dispel the trump raid. You still don't get it.

LOLOLOL

You moron, I got only as far as the title...

About those Obama classified records in the Chicago-area furniture warehouse...

That's a bald-faced lie. There are no classified documents in Chicago. NARA said they moved the classified documents to DC.

Don't you think it would be wise for you to post links to articles which know what they're talking about?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOL

You moron, I got only as far as the title...

About those Obama classified records in the Chicago-area furniture warehouse...

That's a bald-faced lie. There are no classified documents in Chicago. NARA said they moved the classified documents to DC.

Don't you think it would be wise for you to post links to articles which know what they're talking about?

Good I do then! Huh?

Not when you post blatant bullshit like that article.
I post what's out there just like you. From the letter

“The Obama Foundation agrees to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that

Obammy foundation rents it. Prove me wrong

Obviously, you're a special kind of retard. :icon_rolleyes:

Village board members unanimously approved an extension to the special-use permit that enables landlord Hoffman Estates Medical Development LLC to lease the 74,200-square-foot former Plunkett Furniture store at 2500 W. Golf Road to the National Archives and Records Administration through Dec. 31, 2026.

Now would be a good time for you to slither away in disgrace.

Obviously, you're a special kind of retard. :icon_rolleyes:

Village board members unanimously approved an extension to the special-use permit that enables landlord Hoffman Estates Medical Development LLC to lease the 74,200-square-foot former Plunkett Furniture store at 2500 W. Golf Road to the National Archives and Records Administration through Dec. 31, 2026.

Now would be a good time for you to slither away in disgrace.

“The Obama Foundation agrees to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that

Forum List

Back