Disparte Treatment? Obama has highly classified documents still stored in a Wearhouse..

Warehouse in Chicago. hahahahahhahahahahahaaha. You are easily conned ain't you?

Conned about what? This?

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration.

Which is where NARA is storing the records for now. They said so. Obama has no access to it. NARA said that too.
in Chicago, where they aren't located. Too fking funny.

Conned about what? This?

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration.
that's what a con is dumbass. It's the folks you think are doing something when they are not. You aren't bright are you? Boo

I quoted the NARA saying they have the documents. If you think they're lying, prove it. If you can't prove they're lying, that's because they're not.
you have no evidence of who is with the documents. I posted a letter that says the foundation has them.

you have no evidence of who is with the documents. I posted a letter that says the foundation has them.

LOL

No you didn't. Nothing in your link said that.

Now the forum sees I wasn't conned, as you desperately claimed -- but that you're illiterate.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back