DisneyWorld Raises Prices Again. Aren't The Profits From Burgers & Pizza Enough Already ? !!!

Ah for the days of the 7-cent ice cream cones (two scoops for a dime), 17.9 cents per gallon for gasoline and my $50 12-year old with 42,000 original miles on it.

Of course minimum wage was 75-cents an hour but somehow it seemed so much more than min-wage does these days.

I also remember being automated out of job a few months after the min-wage was raised to a buck. Along with everybody else replaced by a single somewhat clunky robotic device programmed with a "pin board" and perforated paper tape. I recall there having been five of us in the one small company.
And you think it had anything to do with minimum wage
It was Goofy's fault, dammit!

and don't forget the good old days of the 50's when burgers were 20 cents, gas was ????(I forgot) but wasn't a new car around $950.00?

I miss the good old days when candy was one cents, 45's and Albums were 50 cents and $5.00, apple jacks was 75 cents a box, and camaro's were $3000.00

Yeah well, how much did you make back then?

Disney World is what it is. Either fork over the money or don't go. Whining about it is ridiculous.

I was a child then of course, but if we had disney world in florida back around 1968, I would guess that the entrance fee would of been around 8.50.

:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:

What are you whining about? Just don't go to Disney World. Problem solved for you. It cost $105 to goto a 2 hour concert or 3 hour football game these days. Do only 1 percentors go to these events also?

I once knew a guy who tried to bring his own cooler with some Coke cans in.

He was never heard from again.
I am sure plenty of them sneak in food,Well especially the ladies, and really really fat ladies who shove god only knows under their dresses {I think of those videos of Obama supporters caught on tape shoplifting and shoving items (like booze) up thier dresses.

:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:

What are you whining about? Just don't go to Disney World. Problem solved for you. It cost $105 to goto a 2 hour concert or 3 hour football game these days. Do only 1 percentors go to these events also?

Disney tries to monopolize the Orlando tourist to spend their entire vacation at Disney attractions. If they price themselves out of the typical family budget, they will lose business to other attractions

But I think the $105 single day admission is a ploy. They don't want you to buy a single day admission. They want you to buy the three or four day pass at a deep discount. That way they keep you for the week

I wonder if Liberals will eventually push for Fairness!!!, thats not fair for the poor and illegal aliens who cannot afford to go to disney world!!! Then they will demand that Disney allow all illegals in, free! Just let them in free over their "Entrance Border" That is Fairness !!! God only knows what Al Sharpton will demand for Black Americans who also can't afford to go to Disney World.

I wonder if Liberals will eventually push for Fairness!!!, thats not fair for the poor and illegal aliens who cannot afford to go to disney world!!! Then they will demand that Disney allow all illegals in, free! Just let them in free over their "Entrance Border" That is Fairness !!! God only knows what Al Sharpton will demand for Black Americans who also can't afford to go to Disney World.

Great idea

Lets have the people start climbing the fences. Let Disney chase you down like an illegal alien

Mommy....why is Mickey Mouse clubbing that man?

that would be funny. to see a few thousand illegals swimming into the border/periminter lake to get into disney. but how will they get into rides? fraudulent passes?

Disney does not want people to buy a single day pass so they price it to where you have to buy multiday passes to see any savings

$105 for a single day or $199 for a three day pass

What are you going to take?

Free Disney EBT Cards NOW!!!!

Maybe Hillary can run on that.

It is amusing to me that you start this thread whining about the prices, like Disney owes you something. And now you are mocking liberals by suggesting they would do what you wanted done at the beginning of the thread. Hilarious.

Disney does not want people to buy a single day pass so they price it to where you have to buy multiday passes to see any savings

I believe once you get over 4 days it only goes up $10 for each day you want to add on. Disney wants you staying at one of their hotels for a week, you are less likely to leave their property if you stay at one of their hotels. That's why they provide complimentary transportation to/from MCO, they don't want you renting a car either.

I believe once you get over 4 days it only goes up $10 for each day you want to add on. Disney wants you staying at one of their hotels for a week, you are less likely to leave their property if you stay at one of their hotels. That's why they provide complimentary transportation to/from MCO, they don't want you renting a car either.

The last thing they want is someone getting a low price single day ticket to The Magic Kingdom and then spending the rest of the week at Universal, Seaworld or MGM

They don't want you spending money at other hotels,restaurants or attractions

I remember taking my 5 year old son to Disney one time. After a half a day, we took him to see the Country Bear Jamboree and when the lights came up he said as loud as he could.....Oh No!....not more talking robots

He wanted to go back to the hotel pool and play miniature golf

Forum List

Back